Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment
Central Potato Research Institute has librated a job notification regarding Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment. Institute invites applications from Indian citizens to fill up the vacant posts of Lower Division Clerk at its Regional Stations under the administrative control of the Indian council of agricultural research, krishi bhawan, New Delhi. Those contenders, satisfying the eligibility criteria of Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment 2016 and want to join this institution they may apply offline by sending their applications in prescribed format before the last date.
|Name Of The Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|No. Of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date To Apply||Within 30 Days|
Appliers who are willing to apply for Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment, may get brief information like age limit, qualification details, selection process, mode of payment, how to apply etc on this page provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Aspirants must have possessed intermediate (12th) class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/University.
The age of applying candidates should be between 18 to 27 years and it will be relaxable for 5 year for SC/ST, 3 tears for OBC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates. Upper age limit for I.C.A.R employees will be allowed as per recruitment rules.
Appointed contenders will obtain salary in Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- from the organization.
Candidate have to pay Rs. 200/- only in favour of ICAR-Unit – CPRI, Shimla(HP) Payable at SBI Shimla. Candidates belonging to SC, ST and women are exempted from said application processing fee.
Applicants will be engaged for the above mentioned positions on the basis of their performance in written exam that will be conducted by the selection committee of institution.
How to apply for Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment?
- Applicants who think themselves suitable for the above posts they can apply for Central Potato Research Institute jobs must go to the official website that is cpri.ernet.in
- Contenders need to follow the ‘News section’ on the home page that is visible right side on the home page.
- Applicants need to choose appropriate link of the post which they want to apply for.
- After that read complete advertisement properly and download application format
- Fill the application form properly as in prescribed manner must attach the required Xerox copies of the particulars / certificates along with the duly filled application form.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of lower division clerk at…..” and send to the below mentioned address before closing date.
Asstt. Adm. Officer (Estt. -I), CPRI, Shimla-171 001 (HP)
Written Exam Center:
ICAR-central potato research institute,
Shimla- 171 001
Last date to send applications: within 30 days from the date of publication and 40 days for far flung areas.
Appliers, if you need detailed information regarding Central Potato Research Institute Recruitment 2016 you may check the official website. We suggest you to stay tuned with us to gather more information about this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|