Central Sector Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship has been introduced by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education, and Government of India for College and University Students of SC Category.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme will be awarded on basis of results of Senior Secondary Exams. Applications through online mode are invited against Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for SC Students from willing candidates.
Central Sector Scholarship Last Date!!!
So, needy candidates can apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2018-19 by filling the application form through online mode on or before the last date that is 15-12-2018. Follow below provided guidelines to fill online application form.
Other details about Central Sector 2018 Scholarship are given below which is well provided by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look below!!!
Central Sector Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility:
- The annual family income ceiling from all sources for eligibility under the Scheme is Rs.6.00 lakh. The SC students, who secure admission in the notified institutions, according to the norms prescribed by the respective institutions, are eligible for the scholarship under the scheme to the extent of the number of scholarships allocated to the institutions concerned.
- The scholarship is to be allotted to 1st year students. If the number of scholarships exceed the number of students in 1st year, and then the scholarship can be awarded to 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Amount:
The rate of scholarship is Rs.10000/- per annum at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.20000/- per annum at Post-Graduation level.
Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of course is five (5) years/Integrated course would get Rs.20000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
Download Here: Central Sector 2018 Scholarship Notification
CSSS Scholarship Review and Monitoring:
- The progress of implementation of scheme will be reviewed by a Steering like Secretary (SJ&E) – Chairperson, Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser (SJ&E) – Member, Joint Secretary (TA),M/o Tribal Affairs – Member, Joint Secretary, SC Division, M/o SJ&E – Member etc
- The Committee may invite an expert as a special invitee, as and when it deems necessary. The Committee may recommend to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment about addition or deletion of any institution based on their performance
- The Committee may periodically review the performance of the selected institutes on the basis of the academic results.
CSSS Scholarship Scheme:
Within 5 weeks of results of class 12th announcement, all the State boards, CBSE and ICSE have prepared merit list of willing applicants for Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in their respective board examinations.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Way to Fill Central Sector Scholarship Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website and that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- On home page of official website go to “Central Scheme” section and follow “Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment” and then select “Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students” and hit “Apply” tab.
- Follow “New User/ Register” option and hit the link to Central Sector Scholarship Apply Online.
- Fill the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth in Central Sector Scholarship Online Form and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Karnataka Scholarship Form.
- Check form Central Sector Scholarship Form at once and press “Submit” button.
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 15-12-2018
Candidates can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding Central Sector Scholarship 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Get A College Scholarship||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||Scholarships in India|
|List Of Scholarships||How to Apply Scholarship–Complete Details|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|