Central Sector Scholarship
College & University Students who are willing to purse their higher education but can’t afford due to insufficient financial support can now apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2019 (Updated) either by hitting on the link or by following below provided guidelines.
|Latest Update !!|
For Central Sector 2018 Scholarship – Individuals can apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2018-19 by filling the application form through online mode on or before 15-01-2019 either by following below mentioned steps or by hitting direct link.
Candidates are advised to first check the Central Sector Scholarship Notification to get the eligibility criteria.
Get Here – Central Sector 2018 Scholarship Notification
Apply Now For: Central Sector Online Registration
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme Overview
- Form type: Online
- Purpose: Provide financial support for pursuing higher education
- Scholarship Type: Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate
Central Sector Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility:
- The annual family income ceiling from all sources for eligibility under the Scheme is Rs.6.00 lakh. The SC students, who secure admission in the notified institutions, according to the norms prescribed by the respective institutions, are eligible for the scholarship under the scheme to the extent of the number of scholarships allocated to the institutions concerned.
- The scholarship is to be allotted to 1st year students. If the number of scholarships exceed the number of students in 1st year, and then the scholarship can be awarded to 2nd, 3rd & 4th year students.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Amount:
The rate of scholarship is Rs.10000/- per annum at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.20000/- per annum at Post-Graduation level.
Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of course is five (5) years/Integrated course would get Rs.20000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
CSSS Scholarship Review and Monitoring:
- The progress of implementation of scheme will be reviewed by a Steering like Secretary (SJ&E) – Chairperson, Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser (SJ&E) – Member, Joint Secretary (TA),M/o Tribal Affairs – Member, Joint Secretary, SC Division, M/o SJ&E – Member etc
- The Committee may invite an expert as a special invitee, as and when it deems necessary. The Committee may recommend to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment about addition or deletion of any institution based on their performance
- The Committee may periodically review the performance of the selected institutes on the basis of the academic results.
CSSS Scholarship Scheme:
Within 5 weeks of results of class 12th announcement, all the State boards, CBSE and ICSE have prepared merit list of willing applicants for Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in their respective board examinations.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Way to Fill Central Sector Scholarship Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website and that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- On home page of official website go to “Central Scheme” section and follow “Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment” and then select “Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students” and hit “Apply” tab.
- Follow “New User/ Register” option and hit the link to Central Sector Scholarship Apply Online.
- Fill the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form with correct details and hit register option.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Then hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth in Central Sector Scholarship Online Form and select login button.
- After login process, you will receive an OTP on your contact no.
- It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the Karnataka Scholarship Form.
- Check form Central Sector Scholarship Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Finally download the application and also take the print out of it for future use.
Get Here – Scholarship Government Official Website
FAQ’s Related to CSSS
Q – What is central sector scholarship?
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is an scholarship scheme that is started to provide financial support to students having family income less than Rs.6 lakh per annum, so that they can purse their higher education.
Q – Is it mandatory to have State Domicile while applying for central sector scholarship?
Yes, as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state and once allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Central Sector Scholarship 2019
Central Sector Scholarship has been introduced by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education, and Government of India for College and University Students of SC Category.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme will be awarded on basis of results of Senior Secondary Exams. Applications through online mode are invited against Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for SC Students from willing candidates.
Stay connected to our web portal for all the latest updates and notification about Central Sector Scholarship 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Get A College Scholarship||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarships in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Apply Scholarship–Complete Details|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|