Central Sector Scholarship
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to provide Central Sector Scholarship for College/University Students. Keen applicants who meet all the eligibility conditions can avail the benefits CBSE CSSS Scheme through this single page. To assist financially poor students who belong from rural areas, board will invite application form. Candidates who have completed 12th and want to do higher education they must apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2018. Those aspirants who had applied earlier can submit their Central Sector Scholarship Renewal form before the closing date.
Only those applicants will get CBSE CSSS Scholarship who are good in studies but did not afford higher studies. So candidates who want to fulfill their dreams they must avail this opportunity by submit application form. For fetching more detailed information related to L Central Sector Scheme 2018 you have to read the entire page which is organized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com in a well structured way.
Central Sector Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen belonging to non-creamy layer.
- Applicants must have completed class 12 examination (Senior Secondary Certificate Examination 2017) conducted by CBSE, ISC or any of the state boards of India.
- Aspirants must have take admission in an undergraduate regular course in any recognized Indian university/institution.
- The total annual income of candidate’s parents must not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per annum.
- Applicant should not belong to creamy layer and must not be availing any other scholarship.
- Applying applicants should be pursuing a regular course and not through correspondence or distance learning.
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
The scholarship rate would be:
|Graduation level||Rs. 1000/- per month for three years (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.10,000/- at the end of academic year.)|
|Post Graduation level (Other than that of the professional courses)||Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.20,000/- at the end of academic year|
Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship:
- To renew their scholarship aspirants are needed to fill online renewal form. The scholarship will be renewed only when the applicants has passed in 2-semester examination or annual examinations with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in all the subjects.
- Contenders should also achieve the target of 75% attendance even as avoiding punishable activities because if in any case scholarship is cancelled, it will not be renewed.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Central Sector Scholarship Selection Process:
Within 5 weeks of the results of class 12th announcement, all the State boards, CBSE and ICSE have prepared merit list of willing applicants for scholarship on the basis of the marks secured by the applicants in their respective board examinations.The concerned officials have written the eligible students within 15 days to confirm whether they are willing to accept scholarship or not. Only scholarships will be considered for scholarship within 30 days. Shortlisted candidates will get the following documents:
- Entitlement Card
- Income Affidavit Form
- A form for ‘Statement of Particulars’
After receiving the documents, the concerned board will collect the list of winners of scholarship award on merit basis, eligibility criteria and other guidelines. The list ready will be sent to the National Scholarship Department, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to Apply for CBSE CSSS Scheme 2018?
- First of all applicants need to visit the official site of CBSE, which is cbseacademic.in.
- On the home page of the site you need to appropriate link.
- Now notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read the complete notification carefully
- After that you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link and Fill the online application form correctly and upload documents if required.
- Take hard copy of the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form.
- Print out of the application along with all the relevant documents, which are mentioned in the below passage should be submitted at the address given below.
Required Documents Along With Hard Copy Of Online Application:
- Duly signed online generated Application form.
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam. Write online registration no.
on the top of mark sheet.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March ) issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable).
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of front page of Bank Passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Income Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top.
- Hard copy of online application must be signed by the candidate
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
“Shiksha Kendra”,2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
Last date to fill Central Sector Scholarship application (Renewal Applicants)
|In the month of August 2018|
Last date for fill Central Sector Scholarship application (Fresh Applicants)
|In the month of October 2018|
Students may get other details regarding Central Sector Scholarship 2018, students may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding Lthis scheme .You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|