Central Sector Scholarship
Central Board Of Secondary Education is going to provide Central Sector Scholarship for the candidates who have completed 12th and want to get higher education. About 82000 scholarships are going to be provided to the both girls and boys students. 41000 Scholarship are granted for the girls and 41000 for the boys.
Meritorious students, who are from Low income class background, can apply for this Central Sector Scholarship 2017 may fill the application form on or before the last date. All the rest details like Eligibility Renewal Form and last date is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Sector Scholarship
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2017 they must have passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination organized by CBSE.
- Students should belong to the non-creamy layer.
- Annual income of the parents of the student’s parents should not be more than 6 lakh.
Scholarship will be given to the eligible students in the ratio of 3:2:1 in between the qualified science, commerce and others.
Check now– Scholarships in India
|Course||Reward per month||Time Duration||Amount to be distributed|
|Graduation||Rs. 1000||3 years||Rs.10, 000 will be given at the end of each academic year|
|Post-Graduation||Rs. 2000||2 years||Rs.20, 000 will be given at the end of each academic year|
Distribution of scholarship:
Candidates will get amount of Scholarship in their bank account through Electronic Clearing System so all the students should give their bank account no and name of bank correctly.
Renewal of Scholarship:
- Candidates can apply for Renewal of Scholarship by filling an application form.
- Only those candidates who got 60% marks in each subject in exam and have at least 75% attendance record can apply for this.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list and annual income of parents of the student.
Must Look: Scholarship Benefits
How to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of CBSE, which is cbseacademic.in.
- Go to the appropriate link.
- Fill the online application form correctly and upload documents if required.
- Take hard copy of the application Form.
- Print out of the application along with all the relevant documents, which are mentioned in the below passage should be submitted at the address given below.
You can also read– Check How to Apply for Scholarship
Documents To Be Attached With Application:
- Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate
- Hard copy of online application signed by the candidate.
- Original copy of parents income affidavit
- Copy of the mark sheet.
- Under Graduate Course joining report which should be duly signed and stamped by the head of the institution?
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending March 2014) issued by the employer.
- Photocopy of front page of bank passbook or one cancelled cheque of saving account.
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
“Shiksha Kendra”,2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Availability Of Application Form:
Renewal form will be available soon.
Note: for more details about Central Sector Scholarship 2017 you can check Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|