Central Silk Board Recruitment
A latest job notification as Central Silk Board Recruitment has been circulated for appointment of eligible candidates under Deputy Director, Assistant Director and others posts. Online application forms are invited for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 so as to fill up these huge numbers of vacancies in Central Silk Board.
Aspirants are required to fill the online application form on or before the closing date which is provided below. After submission of online application take print out of duly filled application and submit it to below mentioned address before the last date which is stated below written by team of recruitmentresult.com
Central Silk Board Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||23rd May, 2016|
Central Silk Board Posts:
- Deputy Director (Finance)
- Assistant Director (Admn. & Accts.)
- Assistant Superintendent (Publicity)
Required Qualification for Central Silk Board Vacancy:
|Name of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Deputy Director (Finance)||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University having Associate Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with a minimum of five years post qualification experience in Finance in Government Departments or Public Sector
Under taking or registered Companies in a higher position
|Assistant Director (Admn. & Accts.)||Chartered Accountancy with Preliminary Examination-I from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with one year experience in Finance or Masters degree in Commerce with five years experience in Accounts and Finance|
|Assistant Superintendent (Publicity)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Journalism from a recognized Institute or University|
|Cook||Diploma from a recognized Institute in Catering with three years experience in Cooking|
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director (Finance)||Not exceeding 40 Years||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-|
|Assistant Director (Admn. & Accts.)||Not exceeding 35 Years||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-|
|Assistant Superintendent (Publicity)||Not exceeding 30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Cook||Between 18 and 25 Years||Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-|
Mode of Appointment for Central Silk Board Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to fill Central Silk Board Online Application Form:
- Aspirants first go to official site of organization which is www.csb.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to ‘Job Opportunities’ section which is visible at right side of page and hit the link.
- After that, hit on “Press Here” link to fill online application form which is available on bottom of page.
- Now fill the online application form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- At last, keep the hardcopy of filled application on the envelope that should be super scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………….’
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To the Member-Secretary,
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles,
Government of India, Hosur Road,
B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala,
Bangalore – 560 068
Find More: Jobs in Bangalore
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23rd May 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application for Far Flung Areas: 2nd June, 2016
For further information about Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Notification.
Official Notice for Central Silk Board Recruitment- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Current Affairs Updates|