Central Silk Board Recruitment
Central Silk Board has circulated notification as Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016. Organization invites eligible candidates for filling the JRF Vacancy through walk-In-interview on the planned date that’s 23rd September 2016. Candidates, who wish to get hired in this board, for the post of junior research fellow, need to attend walk-In-interview. To get upcoming details regarding Central Silk Board Recruitment 2017, you may visit the page regularly.
The aspirants, who have decided to go for walk-In-interview, need to know the whole process, so Candidates can get complete details regarding Central Silk Board vacancy from this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Silk Board Recruitment
|Organization NAME||Central Silk Board|
|date of interview||23rd September 2016|
Name of the Post:
Junior Research Fellow
Aspirants, who have passed M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and B.Sc Degree or Honors in Biological sciences/Zoology/Life Sciences with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) are able to apply for said posts.
Get Now: B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
- Aspirants must be under 28 years as on 01/9/2016
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the SC/ST and women candidates
Contenders, who will be recruited against Central Silk Board jobs, will get salary Rs Rs.12000/- p.m + HRA
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview which will be carried on by the organization with the required documents as given below. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
How to apply for JRF recruitment:
- First you need to visit on the official website of the organization that’s www.csb.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Job Opportunities” which is given on the home page on the left side.
- Now you will have to hit on the “WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS – SERIBIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY, CSB-KODATHI CAMPUS, BANGALOR” link.
- Now you will get the official advertisement, read all the instructions carefully
- Now aspirants need to go for walk in interview along with bio data and other required documents as mentioned below.
Require documents for walk-in-interview:
Aspirants have to carry the documents-
- M.Sc. program if any
- a passport size photograph
- original and a photocopy of educational qualifications and mark sheets from SSLC onwards
- date of birth
- NOC from present employer (if any)
- research experience certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates.
Seribiotech Research Laboratory Central Silk Board,
Ministry Of Textiles, Government Of India Csb-Kodathi Campus,
Carmelaram.P.O Bangalore-560035, Karnataka
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
- Applying aspirants need to report on venue at 09:00 AM
- Time and date to walk in interview: 23 September 2016: 10.30 AM
You can check the Official Notification to see all the details about Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Central Silk Board Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|