Central University of Haryana Recruitment
Apply now for Central University of Haryana Recruitment. The University is all set to hire eligible and skillful candidates to the vacant posts of MO (Medical Officer) (Group ‘A’ classification).
Candidates, who are eligible to apply for these non-teaching posts, can apply for CUH MO Jobs Openings by filling up the forms in prescribed format. Candidates can send their application to the respective address on or before the closing date that is 06-08-2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates, applying for Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2018 should match their eligibility conditions first as per the advt afterwards they can send applications along with the further required documents.
To apply for Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2018-19, you can follow the guidelines prescribed below on this page, which is well equipped by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Central University of Haryana Recruitment
Central University of Haryana Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Male/ Female)
Candidates, who are going to apply for Central University of Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment, they must have a Post Graduate Degree in Medicine from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
Candidates, willing to enroll forCentral University of Haryana Medical Officer Vacancies, their maximum age should be 40 years. The reservation and relaxation in age and qualification for SC/ST/OBC candidates, as applicable, will be as per rules of Government of India as amended from time to time.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on CUH MO Recruitment, will get salary of Level-10 Rs. 56100-177500/- along with further perks and profits as per the norms.
To apply for Central University of Haryana Jobs, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
The payment of fee can be done through Demand Draft in favour of Central University of Haryana payable at Mohindergarh (Haryana).
For selection of candidates on Central University of Haryana Vacancies, The University may conduct written test as on the specified dates. The dates time and venue will be informed to the candidates in due course.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to apply for Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Central University of Haryana 2018 Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Central University of Haryana MO recruitment, First of all you have to visit the official portal of university that is cuh.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select and hit on “Employment Notice (Advertisement for appointment to the post of Medical Officer on regular basis)” link to get details of Central University of Haryana MO Vacancies.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, having all the details of Central University of Haryana Job.
- You must go through the details mentioned in Central University of Haryana Notification.
- Afterwards you have to download the Central University of Haryana Application form, available below in PDF file.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Establishment Section (Recruitment),
Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali,
Mahendergarh, Haryana – 123031”
Last date for submission of application form for CUH Recruitment: 06-08-2018
Applicants are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with us to get more updates regarding CUH Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|