Central University of Jammu Recruitment
A job notification related to Central University of Jammu Recruitment has been pronounced by Central University of Jammu. University has invited applications from experienced and eligible candidates to fill up various Non-Teaching positions. Interested aspirants may apply for Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications as early as possible.
This Page Includes:
Willing contenders who are satisfy all eligibility criteria mentioned below must submit their duly filled Application Form latest by the last date of receipt of application. Aspirants willing to fetch these non-teaching posts against Central University of Jammu Jobs are requested to go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Central University of Jammu Recruitment
|Name of organization||Central University of Jammu|
|Total No. of vacancies||05|
|Last date of receipt of application||15-03-2017|
Central University vacancy and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Total Post||Scale of Pay|
|Security Officer||01||Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs. 4600/-|
|Professional Assistant||01||Rs.9300 – 34800 + G.P. Rs. 4200/-|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||01||Rs.5200 – 20200 + G.P. Rs. 2800/-|
|Library Attendant||01||Rs.5200 – 20200 + G.P. Rs. 1800/-|
Central University of Jammu Recruitment>Official Notification
Age Criteria & Education Qualification:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Security Officer||40 years||Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years experience as Security Supervisor / supervisory position in security in a Govt. Office, Educational Institution / Private organization.|
|Professional Assistant||35 years||Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science & 2 years experience in relevant field in a University / Research establishment / Centre / State Govt. / PSU.|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) or equivalent.|
|Library Attendant||30 years||10+2 or its equivalent & Certificate course in Library Science or 1 year experience as Library Attendant in a University of College Library.|
|Laboratory Attendant||10+2 or its equivalent & working experience in a Science Laboratory.|
- Those candidates who belong to UR and OBC category need to submit Rs. 500/- as application.
- Payment of application should be made in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- SC / ST / PWD category appliers are exempted from paying application fee.
Eligible candidate shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview / written test depending upon the number of candidates. Candidates called for interview will not paid T.A. as per rules of University.
Read These Articles:
How to apply for Central University of Jammu Recruitment?
- Job appliers wish to apply for this recruitment notification need to visit the official Website that is www.cujammu.ac.in.
- Now, move on “Downloads” option, which is given at the menu bar of home page.
- This will open a drop down list where you will be required to select “Job Opportunities” link and further ‘Current’ link.
- After that you need to hit on “Employment Notification No.18 for Non Teaching Post” link from the appeared page.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Duly filled in application form in prescribed format together with self attested copies of certificates etc. should reach through post / courier at the address as stipulated below.
- Application complete in all respect in an envelope superscripted “Application for the: (Name of the post)” and “Advertisement No._______” should reach by last date of receipt of application ends.
Central University of Jammu,
Rahya Suchani (Bagla),
District- Samba – 181143, Jammu
Jammu & Kashmir
Check Now: Best State Wise Jobs
Last date of receipt of Application: 15-03-2017
Interested candidates may check the Official Notification, for acquiring further facts regarding Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2017. Aspirants may get latest updates about this recruitment notification through this web page; you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
You may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about recruitments, admit cards, results and other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|