Central University of Kerala Recruitment
Central University of Kerala has issued a job advertisement regarding Central University of Kerala Recruitment. Applications are invited by the University for filling up 46 Non Teaching Posts of Dy. Registrar, Medical Officer, Security Engineer, Laboratory Attendant and other. Job seekers who are interested to get job under this university may apply for Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016. Candidates wish to apply for these jobs opening are required to send duly filled application in prescribed format on or prior to the last date of receipt of application.
|Name of posts||Dy. Registrar, Medical Officer, Security Engineer etc.|
|Last date of receipt of application||5th April 2016|
Candidates may acquire more relevant information about Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, required qualification, applying process and selection process from this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central University of Kerala Recruitment
Post Name, Total Vacancies and Required Qualification Details:
|Designation Name||No. Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Master degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.|
|MBBS recognized by medical council of India.|
|Public Relations Officer||01
|Post Graduate Degree in communication and journalism.|
|First class B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent qualification.|
|Security Engineer||01||Graduate or equivalent.|
|Private Secretary||03||Bachelor Degree|
|Hindi Translator||01||Post Graduate Degree|
|Laboratory Assistant||06||Higher secondary / plus 2 pass certificate or equivalent.|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
|Multi Tasking Staff||02||Class 10th pass|
|Cook||03||Matriculation / SSLC|
|Library Attendant||04||Pass in class 10th or equivalent.|
|Laboratory Attendant||06||Higher secondary / plus 2 pass certificate.|
Candidates need to pay possessing fee of Rs.300/- in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Registrar, Central University of Kerela payable at Periye, Kasaragod. SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
Age Limit and Pay Scale for Central University of Kerala Vacancies:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Registrar||50 years||Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.7600|
|Medical Officer||35 years||Rs.15600-39100+G.P. Rs.5400|
|Public Relations Officer||45 years|
|Assistant Engineer||50 years
|Private Secretary||45 years|
|Personal Assistant||25-40 years||Rs.9300-34800+G.P.Rs.4200|
|Hindi Translator||35 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||20-35 years||Rs.5200-20000+G.P. Rs.2400|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-30 years||Rs.5200-20000+G.P. Rs.1900|
|Multi Tasking Staff||45 years||Rs.5200-20000+G.P. Rs.1800|
|Cook||35 years||Rs.5200-20000+G.P. Rs.1900|
|Library Attendant||45 years||Rs.5200-20000+G.P. Rs.1800|
Procedure of Selection:
Selection of the deserving candidate will be based on their performance in skill test / written test or Personal Interview applicable as per the post they are applying for.
How to Apply for Central University of Kerala Recruitment?
- Those aspirants who fulfill the all requisite eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply for this recruitment notification, by firstly visiting to the official website that is www.cukerala.ac.in.
- Now, follow ‘notification’ tab visible on the home page and then select the “current opportunities” link further on the same page.
- Choose the appropriate “Employment Notification No. NT-01/2016” link from the available list appeared on the next page.
- Now, you will be getting the suitable link of application format below the post description.
- Hit on that link and this will download the desired application format.
- Fill the application form completely in correct manner and attach the required certificates and testimonials in support of academic qualification.
- Eligible candidates need to send their filled in applications in prescribed format along with CV and copies of certificates.
- Envelope containing application form must be super-scribed with the advt. no. & post applied for that should be addressed to as given below.
In Charge, Recruitment Cell,
Central University of Kerala, Tejaswini Hills, Periye,
Kasaragod, Kerala – 671316
Last date for receipt of applications: 5th April 2016
For getting additional details in concern to Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2016 you can go to the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On