Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment
Central University of Tamilnadu has issued a job notification regarding Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment. CUTN invites applications from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up 55 professor jobs in various subjects. Willing candidates, who want to start their career in teaching sector, may apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 and must submit the prescribed application form before the last date which is 14th November 2015. Applicants may remain in touch with us on our web portal for getting upcoming notification related to Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Posts||Professor|
|End Date To Submit Application Form||14th November 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as name of the post, required qualification, age limit, salary details and mode of selection, application fees, applying process etc which is essential to know before applying.
Central University of Tamilnadu Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Subjects Name||Total Vacancy|
Applicants must have degree (Graduation or Post Graduation) or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions and should have valid Academic Performance Indicator (API) score card or qualify the UGC/CSIR/NET / SLET / SET exam.
Find Jobs by Qualification-Complete Details
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100||Rs. 6000/-|
- For General Category Aspirants: Rs. 750/-
- For Reserved Category Appliers: Rs. 500/-
- For Foreign Aspirants: US$20
Mode of Payment:
Candidates may deposit the Application fee by any of the following modes of payment:
- Through Demand Draft in favour of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur.
- Through Printed Challan at any of nearby Indian Overseas Bank Branch.
- Through NEFT Challan at any NEFT enabled scheduled bank by obtaining the challan from the respective bank
Shortlisted candidates will be getting selected on the basis of their concert in test or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to Apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants need to visit official website that is www.cutn.ac.in.
- Then go to “Vacancies” tab mentioned in menu bar of homepage.
- Hit the appropriate link related to posts you are applying for.
- Read instructions carefully & download application format displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form accurately with required information & attach photocopies of educational certificates, documents & other necessary testimonials.
- Send this filled in form to an address provided below.
To the Recruitment Cell,
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post,
Thiruvarur – 610 101, Tamil Nadu
End Date To Submit Application Form: 14th November 2015
For more detailed information about Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015, you can check Official Notice. We update this page with all latest details related to Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On