Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has published named as Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment. University wants to hire eligible and dynamic contenders for filling up 66 vacant positions of Professor. Aspirants who are looking for Central University of Tamilnadu Jobs 2018 must download application form from official website that is cutn.ac.in.
Content of This Page:
After download application, contenders should send duly filled application form at postal address given below along with required certificates before the last date that is 22-01-2018. You may obtain more information regarding Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment
|Name of the university||Central University of Tamilnadu|
|No of the posts||66|
|Name of the posts||Professor|
Central University of Tamilnadu Vacancies:
|Name of the posts||No of the posts|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Distribution of Vacancies:
Education Required For CUTN Jobs 2018:
For The Post Of Professor
Candidates applying for Central University of Tamilnadu Professor Recruitment must have Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work.
For The Posts Of Assistant Professor
Aspirants should have Master Degree in a relevant subject from recognized University or Institute to apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018.
For The Post Of Associate Professor
To get recruit on Central University of Tamilnadu Associate Professor Posts, contenders have Good academic record* with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
You Can Also Check:
Age Limitations For CUTN 66 Professor Vacancies:
- Applying contenders for CUTN 66 Professor recruitment should not above than 65 years in age.
- The relaxation will be available for the reserved category aspirants on the basis of government rules.
Pay Details for CUTN Recruitment 2018:
Appointed contenders for CUTN professor Job will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of which complete details have been given in below section of the page.
- Professor: Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- + AGP Rs.10,000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP Rs.6,000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- + AGP Rs.9,000/-
Check Also: Latest Teaching Jobs
- Applying contenders for Central University of Tamilnadu 66 Professor Recruitment have to pay an amount as application fee.
- SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.500 and General/OBC category aspirants have to pay Rs.750 as application fee.
- Application fee can be deposit through online mode in the account of state bank of India through credit card or debit card.
- Aspirants may submit demand draft also which should be made in the favor of Central University of Tamil nadu, payble at tiruvaruar.
Mode Of Selection:
Selection of eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of written test and interview performance. Qualifying contenders in written will be called for interview in which they have to bring all relevant documents and certificates for verification purpose.
You May Read This:
Way to apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, applying contenders for Central University of Tamilnadu 66 Professor Recruitment 2018 should visit its official website that is cutn.ac.in
- Hit on “careers” tab present at menu bar of the home page.
- Select “Recruitment of Teaching Faculty posts (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor)” link from the next page.
- CUTN Recruitment notification will be opened at your computer screen.
- Aspirants must read complete Central University of Tamilnadu 66 Professor Recruitment notification.
- After reading notification, hit on “application form” tab stable at previous page.
- Download CUTN application form by follow suitable tab.
- Fill Central University of Tamilnadu application form with correct details.
- Attach relevant documents and certificates with the application form in correct manner.
- Put duly filled application form in an envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment – Official Notification
The Assistant Registrar
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Last date of apply: 22-01-2018
To attain more information regarding Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018, you may go through Official Link. You may join us on Google Plus or follow us on twitter for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|