Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment
An employment advertisement of Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment has circulated by Central University of Tamil Nadu. Qualified Job hunters who are looking for jobs in this University they can grasp this chance. Endowed aspirants need to forward their filled in applications along with copies of required credentials before the closing date provided below. Aspirants must go through the entire notification properly before applying for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015.
|Name of Posts||Various|
|End date to submit Application Form||25th September 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as name of the post, required qualification, age limit, salary details and mode of selection, application fees, applying process etc which is essential to know before applying.
Central University of Tamilnadu Vacancies details:
|1||Registrar (Regular / Deputation)||01|
|2||Finance Officer (Regular / Deputation)||01|
|3||Controller of Examination (Regular / Deputation)||01|
|4||Public Relation Officer||01|
Contenders who wish to apply should have pursued Master Degree with good academic records from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit and Remuneration:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Remuneration per month|
|Registrar (Regular / Deputation)||55||Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + GP – Rs.10,000/|
|Finance Officer (Regular / Deputation)|
|Controller of Examination (Regular / Deputation)|
|Public Relation Officer||40||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP – Rs.5,400/-|
Applicants need to remit an Application Fee of Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD category and Rs.750/- for other category candidates. No fee is to be paid by regular employees of this University and candidates applying on deputation basis.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates may deposit the Application fee by any of the following modes of payment:
- Through Demand Draft in favour of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur.
- Through Printed Challan at any of nearby Indian Overseas Bank Branch.
- Through NEFT Challan at any NEFT enabled scheduled bank by obtaining the challan from the respective bank
Appointment of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in an Interview.
Process to Apply for Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants need to visit official website that is www.cutn.ac.in.
- Then go to “Vacancies” tab mentioned in menu bar of homepage.
- Hit the appropriate link related to posts you are applying for.
- Read instructions carefully & download application format displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form accurately with required information & attach photocopies of educational certificates, documents & other necessary testimonials.
- Send this filled in form to an address provided below.
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry post,
Thiruvarur – 610 101, Tamil Nadu, India
End date to submit Application Form: 25th September 2015
Note: For more detailed information, you can check Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On