Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015
Central University of Tamilnadu has strewed an employment advertisement titled as Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 to hire keen & interested candidates for filling up vacant jobs of Assistant Professor, Sports Coach and Hindi (Junior) Translator. Eligible & fascinated contenders can apply by appearing in Walk-In-Interview on date stated below.
|Name of post||Assistant Professor, Sports Coach & Hindi (Junior) Translator|
|Date of interview||Structured below|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details in regard of Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 such as name of the post, required qualification, age limit, salary details and mode of selection, application fees, applying process, date & venue of Interview which is essential to know before applying.
- Assistant Professor
- Sports Coach
- Hindi (Junior) Translator
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject with NET/SLET/SET with consistently Good Academic record.
- Candidates with Ph.D. need not to qualify NET/SLET/SET as prescribed in “UGC regulations 2010”.
|Name of post||Maximum age|
|Assistant Professor||65 years|
|Sports Coach||55 years|
|Hindi (Junior) Translator||35 years|
Contenders will receive a consolidated amount of salary as per rules & regulations of University/ University Grants Commission. Aspirants will not be entitled to receive any other allowances or benefits.
Job hunters need to register themselves before appearing in Walk-In-Interview. Appointment of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview. No TA/DA will be reimbursed for attending interview. Selected candidates will be communicated through email/ post. Contenders willing to apply for post of Sports Coach will have to go for physical test after that he/she will be eligible for attending interview on prescribed dates.
How to Apply:
- First of all, applicants need to visit official website that is www.cutn.ac.in.
- Then go to “Vacancies” tab mentioned in menu bar of homepage.
- Now select link “Walk-In Interview for Teaching & Non Teaching Positions (On Contract)”.
- Hit appropriate link related to post.
- Read instructions carefully & download application format displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill application form accurately with required information & attach photocopies of educational certificates, documents & other necessary testimonials.
- Appliers are advised to bring Original Certificates from X Standard to Ph.D. level for verification of documents.
- Aspirants need to bring all these testimonials on date of interview for registration.
Central University of Tamilnadu
Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610 101
Date & Time for Interview:
|Post name||Discipline||Date of interview||Time for registration|
|Assistant Professor||English||18th May 2015||8:30 A.M|
|Mathematics||19th May 2015||8:30 A.M|
|Social Work||12:30 P.M|
|Physics||20th May 2015||8:30 A.M|
|Media and Mass Communication||12:30 P.M|
|Chemistry||21st May 2015||8:30 A.M|
|Life Science||22nd May 2015|
|Tamil||23rd May 2015|
|Material Science and Nano Technology||25th May 2015|
|Energy and Environmental Sciences||12:30 P.M|
|Hindi (Junior) Translator||As Soon As Possible||8:30 A.M|
|Sports Coach||12:30 P.M|
For more detailed information related to Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|