Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2015
An employment notification as Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2015 has been published by Central Warehousing Corporation regarding 29 vacancies under manager and assistant posts. Those aspirants who are interested can apply through sending their application form on or before 14th February 2015.
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant and Dy. Manager|
|End Date to Apply||14th February 2015|
Applying aspirants can receive more information such as how to apply, qualification, salary, etc all through this page which is developed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy|
|2||General Manager (F&A)||01|
|3||Dy. General Manager||02|
|4||Assistant General Manager(General)||03|
|5||Assistant General Manager(Accounts)||03|
|6||Assistant General Manager(Technical)||03|
Applicants applying must be pertaining post Graduate Degree in economics, commerce, business administration, industrial relations, etc according to the post they are applying.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit as on (14th Feb. 2015)||Salary(Rs.)|
|General mngr.||45 Years||85579/-|
|General mngr. (F&A)|
|Dy. General mngr.||65175/-|
|Assist. General mngr. (General)||
|Assist. General mngr. (Accounts)|
|Assist. General mngr. (Technical)|
Selected candidates based on their eligibility will be called for interview.
- Applicants have to deposit Rs. 500/- as an application fee. It should be drawn in the favor of “Central Warehousing Corporation” payable at New Delhi.
- Contenders belonging to categories ST/SC/PH are exempted to pay any fee.
6 steps to apply:
Applicants have to send their application through proper mode i.e. via post.
- Contenders first of all have to visit official website www.cewacor.nic.in.
- On the home page under the heading ‘More Links’, select “Vacancy and Results” which is noticeable at the right side of the page.
- Now, a new page will open chose appropriate link according to the post you are applying.
- Read the entire notification and then fill it carefully, attaches copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- An application form completely filled with affix a recent colored passport size photograph along with originals and attested photocopies pertaining to qualification and skills, DOB, caste certificate should be enclosed in an envelope which should be super scribed “POST (Applied)”.
- And finally then should be sent through speed post to the address displayed below.
The General Manager,
Central Warehousing Bhawan” 4/1,
Siri Institutional Area,
Hauz Kha, New Delhi-110016
Last Date to Apply: 14th February 2015
For more information about recruitment applicants can check Official Notification
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2015
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has invited the application under the Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2015 for filling up the post of Warehouse Assistant Gr-II. Interested candidates, who are searching for a govt. job, may apply for this recruitment. Aspirants can apply by the application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Warehouse Assistant Grade – II|
|Closing date||19th January 2015|
More details about this advertisement like no. of vacancies, age limitation, education qualification, selection process etc. are provided below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Applicants who are interested to apply they must have done Matric with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute on computer preferably with experience of office work
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per the govt. guidelines.
Selected aspirant will be paid by the pay scale of Rs. 8,900 – 24,320/-.
- General/OBC applicants shall submit their application along with the non refundable application fee of Rs.300/-
- No Application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates
- Fee should be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of Central Warehousing corporation payable at Hyderabad.
- No Payment other than Demand Draft will not be accepted
The selection of shortlisted candidates will be done on the basis of written test / Aptitude test and typing test.
How to apply?
- Eligible and capable job hunters can download the application form from the Official website www.cewacor.nic.in
- Must attach the self attested copies of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste, Disabilities Certificate and Demand Draft with the form
- Enclosed in an envelope and Super scribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of Warehouse Assistant Grade-II in CWC, Hyderabad Region” to the below mentioned address by 19th January 2015.
The Central Warehousing Corporation,
Regional Office, Warehousing Sadan,
Behind Gandhi Bhavan,
Hyderabad 500 001
Date to remember:
Last date for receipt of application: 19th January 2015
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On