Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment
A latest vacancy advertisement has been asserted by Central Warehousing Corporation titled as Recruitment 2016. Central Warehousing Corporation is willing to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up 644 vacancies of Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer and other posts. Online applications are invited to this concern from engagement of skilled candidates against the advertised posts. Candidates planning for applying against Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2017 must attain all the newest facts through this page that will be updated time to time.
Candidates willing to grow up their career in government sector and searching for newest jobs under this government undertaking may apply for Central Warehousing Corporation vacancy by submitting their online applications on or before the last date which is well specified below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment
|Name of organization||Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Last date to fill online Application||13th October 2016|
Central Warehousing Corporation Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Approx. Monthly emoluments (Basic + IDA @ 114.8%)|
|Management Trainee (General)||37||Rs. 44248/- ConsolidatedApprox. CTC Per Annum: 7.5 Lakhs (After Training)|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||06|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15||Rs. 35227/- + Perks & Allowances Approx. CTC Per Annum: 6.0 Lakhs|
|Junior Superintendent||130||Rs. 24057/- + Perks & Allowances Approx. CTC Per Annum: 4.0 Lakhs|
|Junior Technical Assistant||300||Rs. 22554/- + Perks & Allowances Approx. CTC Per Annum: 3.75 Lakhs|
|Stenographer||08||Rs. 21050/- + Perks & Allowances Approx. CTC Per Annum: 3.50 Lakhs|
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Education Qualification and Age Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Age As on 13.10.2016||Educational Qualifications|
|Management Trainee (General)||28 Years||Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30 Years||A Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Accountant||B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants|
|Superintendent (General)||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline|
|Junior Superintendent||Degree in any discipline|
|Junior Technical Assistant||28 Years||Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry|
|Stenographer||25 Years||Matric with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typing|
Check Now: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Application Fee / Intimation Charges:
- Candidates applying for any aforesaid post and belongs to unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 400/- + Intimation charges of Rs. 100/.
- Applicable payment gateway charges for online payment facilitation shall be borne by respective candidate.
- Payment of Application can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee, however they will be required to pay intimation charges of Rs. 100/-.
Selection of applicants will be done based on their performance in Online Test + Document Verification followed by Skill test (Typing & Stenography) or Interview.
Check Below Provided Links To Get Some Preparation Tips:
Procedure to fill Central Warehousing Corporation Application Form:
Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Central Warehousing Corporation application form Recruitment need to apply through online mode. Below is the process to apply for these vacancies, please have a look.
- Firstly, log on to the official website that is www.cewacor.nic.in.
- Now go for ‘More Links’ section on the home page.
- Hit on “Online Recruitment” link of the post for which you are willing to apply from that section.
- This will take you to the page having various links related to the post.
- After this candidates are required to select appropriate link and go through the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Then hit on “press here to apply online” option available on same page and this will open the desired application form.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and upload all the relevant documents, scanned signature and photograph if required and make payment of application fee.
- Now, submit the completely filled application and take a hard copy of the same.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for Online examination.
More Details On: Process To Fill Online Application Form
Important Date (Tentative):
|Event||Tentative Dates / Month|
|Online Registration||20.9.2016 to 13.10.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online||20.9.2016 to 13.10.2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||Around 7 days before exam|
|Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises||October/November/December|
|Download of call letters for Interview/ Document verification/ Skill Test||Will be intimated later|
|Conduct of Interview/ Document verification/ Skill test||Will be intimated later|
For more detail regarding Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you can check the Official Link. All the visitors are requested to keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time to get latest update about relevant job notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|