Central Water Commission Recruitment
Central Water Commission has issued a vacancy notification related to Central Water Commission Recruitment. Applications are invited by Commission for appointment of eligible candidates to fill up various 49 vacancies of Skill Work Assistant Code- SWA Post. Contenders wish to enhance their career with this government organization may apply for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016. Interested job seekers may apply by forwarding there duly filled application form in prescribed format prior to last date, that is well shaped below. Candidates are advised to comprehend complete page before applying for the stated post.
|Post Name||Skill Work Assistant Code- SWA|
|No. of Posts||49|
|Last Date to receipt of Application Form||Within 30 Days|
Rest of the details about Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, age limit, salary, process to apply, mode of selection etc is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Water Commission Recruitment
Applying candidates must have completed Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board / University / Institution.
Salary Details for Central Water Commission Jobs:
Selected applicants will be getting the suitable amount of salary that is Rs.5200–20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month by the concerned authority.
Aspirants who are applying must not attain the age below 18 years and more than 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process for Central Water Commission Vacancy:
Candidates shortlisted based on the marks scored in Matric / ITI or equivalent only will be called for the next stage of selection that is physical test. Selection is on merit basis on the marks obtained in essential qualifying examination. No mark for physical test and is only qualifying nature & no interview.
Jobs in Government Sector (50000 Vacancies):- Check Now
How to Apply for Central Water Commission Recruitment?
- Willing and eligible aspirants may apply for the declared post by forwarding the filled in applications in prescribed format that is available on official website that is cwc.gov.in.
- On selection of recruitment link available at the menu bar of home page you will be appearing on the page having various recruitment links.
- Select the appropriate one from the list and read the notification carefully.
- Now, download the Performa of application form attached below the advertisement.
- Fill application form on A-4 size paper on single side as per the Performa with all relevant details and attach attested copies of certificates to it in respect of qualification, age, caste, etc.
- Application, shall be enclosed with self attested copies of proof of date of birth, Matric / ITI or equivalent certificate, Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC issued by competent authority, Ex-servicemen / PWD shall also enclose the relevant Certificates issued by competent authority, 1 self addressed envelope of size 9×4.
- Duly filled applications with all essential enclosures must be sent to the below mentioned address through post super scribing the cover “Application for the post of Skilled Work Assistant in CWC”.
- Candidates already employed in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Corporations / Bank etc may forward their application through proper channel.
- Incomplete/ Incorrect applications / applications received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
Office of Superintending Engineer Krishna & Co-ordination Circle,
Central Water Commission, “Krishna Godavari Bhawan”,
H.No. 11-4-648, A.C.Guards, Hyderabad- 500 004
You can Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last Date to receipt of Application Form: 30 Days from the date of publishing of this advertisement.
Note: Aspirants may attain detailed facts regarding Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Sarkari Exam Result|