Central Water Commission Recruitment
A newest vacancy notification has been pronounced concerning with Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited on prescribed format by the commission to recruit skilled and talented contenders for 111 positions of Skilled Work Assistant. Job seekers who are willing to apply they need to submit their application form within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement i.e. 26th Sept. 2016. Applicants can apply for these job openings in government sector through offline mode. Contenders who are willing to get latest updated information against Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017 need to stay tuned with us with this web page.
Candidates who want to make their career in government sector can grab this opportunity by applying for CWC Vacancies. To get rest information you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Central Water Commission Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Central Water Commission|
|No. of Posts||111|
|Last Date to receipt of Application Form||Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement that is 26th Sept. 2016|
Central Water Commission Vacancy:
- Name of posts: Skilled Work Assistant
- Total No. of Posts: 111
- SC: 13
- ST: 08
- OBC: 34
- UR: 56
Qualification Required for Central Water Commission jobs:
Appliers must have passed in Matriculation or ITI or its equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records for CWC vacancy.
More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Latest ITI Jobs: Get Here
Age Restrictions for CWC Jobs:
The age limit of applicants must be between 18 years to 30 years. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category candidates as follows:
- For SC/ ST category aspirants: 5 years
- For OBC category contenders: 3 years
- Ex Service Men/ PwD: As per GOI guidelines from time to time.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Details of Remuneration:
Assorted candidates for government sector jobs will get an attractive and exciting amount from the organization. The facility of other allowances may also be granted to recruited candidates as per their performance and skills.
Mode of Selection for CWC Vacancy:
Applicants who will be shortlisted successfully for vacancies in government sector will be called for physical test which will be conducted by the selection team of commission. This test is only of qualifying nature and no marks will be awarded for test.
- Candidate should be able to carry 25 Lbs Fish weight for 500 Meters without halting
- Appliers should be able to swim 100 m in more than 8 feet deep water without halting.
Steps to Apply for CWC Recruitment:
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of organization that is cwc.gov.in
- Hit on “Recruitments” tab presented in the menu bar.
- Then you need to hit on “Recruitment of SWA in YBO, CWC, New Delhi” link from various.
- Read all the instructions accurately mentioned in advertisement.
- After reading necessary details you need to download application form given at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with complete details like Name of Post Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name and various others.
- Now attached all the self attested copies of relevant certificates and affixing a recent passport size photograph (self attested) on the Application form.
- Prepare the envelope and super subscribed with ‘Application for the post of……….”
- At last send your application form to the addressed settled below.
To The Executive Engineer,
Upper Yamuna Division, Central Water Commission,
B-5, Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi, PIN 110016
Last date to submit application form: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement that is 26th Sept. 2016
You need to check Official Notification to obtain complete details related to Central Water Commission Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Central Water Commission Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On