Central Electricity Regulatory Commission has unfolded an employment advertisement related to CERC Recruitment. Applications are invited from intending candidates who are seeking for jobs under government firm. This recruitment declaration has been made for filling up 09 positions of Integrated Financial Adviser, Joint Chief and others. Interested candidates may apply for CERC Recruitment 2017, through proper channel as per the below specified dates.
This Page Includes:
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com all the detailed info regarding CERC Vacancy has been well placed below for the convenience of our visitors. Aspirants are advised to go through this complete page carefully before applying.
|Organization Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Total No. of vacancies||09|
|Last date of receipt of Application||31-03-2017|
CERC Vacancies and Salary Structure:
|Name of the Posts||Number of vacancies||Scale of Pay (7th CPC)|
|Joint Chief (Engg)||01||1,18,500- 2,14,100|
|Deputy Chief (Engg)||01||78,800- 2,09,200|
|Integrated Financial Adviser||01|
|Assistant Chief (Fin)||03||67,700- 2,08,700|
|Assistant Chief (Engg)||02|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||35,400-1,12,400|
CERC Recruitment: Official Notification
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Joint Chief (Engg)||Degree in Engineering|
|Deputy Chief (Engg)||Graduate Degree in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering for Members of Central Power Engineering (Group ‘A’) Services promoted from feeder services.|
|Integrated Financial Adviser||Graduate Degree in Commerce, preferably passed SAS or equivalent examination.|
|Assistant Chief (Fin)||MBA in Finance or Certified Chartered Accountant or Certified Cost Accountant preferably with Engineering Degree.|
|Assistant Chief (Engg)||Graduate Degree in Engineering with a relaxation to Diploma in Engineering|
for Members of Central Power Engineering (Group ‘A’) Services promoted from feeder service.
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level or in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level.|
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Mode of Appointment:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Check Below Given Tips, To Clear Selection Round:
Steps to apply for Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment:
- Willing candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is cercind.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Vacancies’ tab located at the bottom of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) statutory body, constituted under an Act of Parliament……………..by Friday, the 31st March, 2017.” link from the appeared page.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Assistant Secretary (P&A),
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110001
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 31-03-2017
For further information about CERC Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: