Central Electricity Regulatory Commission has strewed a job notification as CERC Recruitment. Eligible aspirants who wish to do job in reputed organization are invited for filling up the vacant position of Staff Consultant and Individual Consultant. Candidates can apply against CERC Jobs as soon as possible.
Candidates are required to fill the application form in a prescribed format and submit it on or before the last date which is expressed below. Candidates can obtain further details regarding CERC Recruitment 2016 from below section of this page which is provided for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||30th May 2016|
|Name of Category||Posts Name|
|Staff Consultant||Research Officer|
|Individual Consultant||Senior Advisor|
For Research Officer Post:
Candidates must hold Master’s degree in Engineering /Sciences /Economics/ Public Policy/ Management/ Regulatory Governance. Knowledge of Indian/ Global Renewable energy scenario, concepts of regulations, various legislations and Government policies like Electricity Act 2003, Tariff policy, National Electricity Policy etc is essential.
For Senior Advisor Post:
Candidates must possess Post graduation in any discipline with At least ten years in the field of investigation of economic and financial offences; Knowledge of law related to foreign trade, taxes and duties and having dealt with customs and revenue related matters is essential.
Entrants willing to be a part of Central Electricity Regulatory Commission must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of organization.
- For Research Officer Post: Rs. 64,000 – 85,000 per month (depending on the qualification and experience) excluding Service Tax, if applicable
- For Senior Advisor Post: Rs. 2, 25,000/- per month. In deserving cases additional fee not exceeding 10% of the fees indicated above may be granted at the time of initial engagement.
Candidates will be appointed as per the selection policies of the organization may be Written Test or Interview.
How to apply for CERC Notification:
- First of all, visit on official website of organization that is www.cercind.gov.in
- After that, select “vacancies” tab available on the left hand side of home page.
- Then, choose suitable link as per this advertisement.
- Now, download the application form as per the format.
- Fill the application form in correct manner with all required information.
- Attach all required documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification etc along with application.
- At last, send complete application form on the following address which is uttered below on this page.
To the Assistant Chief (Admin),
CERC, First Floor, Chanderlok Building,
36, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
Also Check:- More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30th May 2016
For further information about CERC Recruitment 2016 candidates may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|