Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal has broadcasted a new vacancy notification entitled as CESTAT Recruitment. Organization is planning to recruit eligible and workaholic candidates for the positions of Registrar. Candidates who are keenly interested to clutch CESTAT Recruitment 2017, openings and fulfill all the eligibility need to forward their application forms on or before the closing date that is 19th December 2016.
Applicants who are looking for the jobs in government sector may apply for CESTAT Vacancy by sending their application forms with the help of the procedure at the postal address which is well shaped underneath as soon as possible. Candidates need to scroll down the page and read all the details about Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal Jobs which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal|
|Last Date||19th December 2016|
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
Download PDF: CESTAT Recruitment Official Notice
- Candidates who are going to apply for the said positions should have degree in law from recognized University or Institutions.
- Those aspirants who are holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department are capable.
You Can Also Check: Latest Law Jobs
Aspirants who will be selected for the positions will get the impressive amount of salary as 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/ 5400 for their hard work as fixed by the Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal.
Mode of Hiring:
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their presentation level in written test or interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CESTAT Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to go to the official website of the Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal that is “cestat.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Vacancy” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Hit on the particular link of Advertisement that is “Vacancy for the post of Deputy/Assistant Registrar”.
- Here is the advertisement, read it attentively.
- Now download the application form mentioned beneath.
- Fill the application form with every detail in correct way.
- Now attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the name of the application, you applied for.
- Send the application form in below declared address.
Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
West Block No.2, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 66
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of Applying: 19th December 2016
Job hunters who want to collect complete information related to CESTAT Recruitment 2017 they need to check this Official Notification from above. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|