CFA Level 1 Syllabus
Candidates who will appear in Chartered Financial Analyst Examination in the month of Dec & June they may start their preparations through CFA Level 1 Syllabus. This exam is going to be conducted by the CFA Institute for those Candidates who want to do work in the financial sector or who make their career in finance. The designation of chartered financial analyst or CFA charter is the most reputable credential in the field of investment banking. Each year thousands of applicants participated in CFA Level 1 Program Course at the test centers all over the world. This year those contenders are interested to participate in this examination they may download New CFA Level 1 Syllabus 2018 in PDF format through this page.
CFA Level 1 is the first exam for Chartered Financial Analyst. Applicants who will clear in this examination they will eligible to appear in level 2 exam. Cracking the CFA Program Level I Exam is very difficult. For reducing the difficulty level, we are providing the exact and complete syllabus. Applicants can crack Chartered Financial Analyst Examination with the help of CFA 2018 Level 1 syllabus. Candidates may avail more details by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
CFA Level 1 Syllabus
On the below section of this page we are providing the CFA Level 1 Program Course, so the applicants who are going to appear in this examination they may check subject wise syllabus which are given below:-
Ethics and Professional Standards:
- standards Ethics and Regulations (SER),
- Professional Standards of Practice and
- Code of Ethics etc
- The Time Value of Money,
- Discounted Cash Flow Applications,
- Statistical Concepts and
- Market Returns
- Probability Concepts.
- Economics in a global context
- Demand Supply Analysis
- The Firm Market Structures,
- Monetary Fiscal Policy
- International Trade Capital Flows
- Currency Exchange Rates etc
Read Out: Tips to Create Your Own Study Guide
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Mechanics of Financial Reporting
- Understanding the Cash Flow Statements
- Understanding Income Statements
- Long Lived Assets
- Quality of Financial Reporting etc.
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Budgeting
- Cost of Capital
- Measures of Leverage
- Capital Structure
- Dividends and Share Repurchases Basics
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fixed Income Securities: Defining Elements
- Fixed Income Markets: Issuance, Trading, and Funding
- Introduction to Fixed Income Valuation
- Introduction to Asset Backed Securities (ABS)
- Understanding Fixed Income Risk and Returns
- Fundamentals of Credit Analysis
- Alternative Investments with Traditional Investments
- Understanding Hedge Funds
- Real Estate Investments
Get Here: Tips to Manage Time in Exam
CFA Level 1 Syllabus Topic Weightage:
|Ethical and Professional Standards||15%|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||20%|
Read Out: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
CFA Level 1 Exam pattern:
- The exam is divided in two parts.
- Every part consists of a 3 hour examination that includes 120 multiple choice questions.
- These questions are based on the level 1 learning outcomes statement as necessary by the CFA Institute.
|No of Questions||120||120|
The CFA program consists of three exams: CFA Level I, Level II and Level III. As CFA applicants, you are needed to clear each of these exams and you must meet certain work necessities as start by the CFA Institute. The syllabus for each of these three levels is created to analyze the skills and proficiency level of the applicants. Questions are made wisely; wrong answer reflects the overall performance of the applicants. Therefore, you have to be very careful while choosing the right option. Competition level is very high is participating candidates are suggested to follow the CFA Syllabus for better preparation of the exam.
Download Here: CFA Level 1 Syllabus PDF
You may gather more information regarding CFA Level 1 Syllabus 2018 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal for getting more details against time table, result, admit card etc.
Have a look on below links
|Career in Chartered Accountancy||Tips To Score Good Marks|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||How To Prepare For Online Exam|