CFA Level 1 Syllabus
Appearing candidates in Chartered Financial Analyst Examination which is going to be held in the month of December & June, must download CFA Level 1 Syllabus from this page. Those Candidates, who want to do work in the financial sector, may apply for CFA Level 1 Program Course. Well, to qualify the exam in first attempt, you should download CFA Level 1 New Syllabus PDF from Here.
|CFA Level 1 Syllabus 2019|
|Job Title||Chartered Financial Analyst|
|Category||CFA Level 1 Syllabus|
|Exam Date||Intimate soon|
CFA Level 1 Exam pattern 2019:
- The exam is divided in two parts.
- Every part consists of a 3 hour examination that includes 120 multiple choice questions.
- These questions are based on the level 1 learning outcomes statement as necessary by the CFA Institute.
|No of Questions||120||120|
Check Here: Level I CFA Exam Structure
CFA Level 1 Syllabus 2019
On the below section of this page we are providing the CFA Level 1 Program Course (New) Syllabus, so the applicants who are going to appear in this examination they may check subject wise syllabus which are given below:-
Ethics and Professional Standards:
- Standards Ethics and Regulations (SER),
- Professional Standards of Practice and
- Code of Ethics etc
- The Time Value of Money,
- Discounted Cash Flow Applications,
- Statistical Concepts and
- Market Returns
- Probability Concepts.
Read Also: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
- Economics in a global context
- Demand Supply Analysis
- The Firm Market Structures,
- Monetary Fiscal Policy
- International Trade Capital Flows
- Currency Exchange Rates etc
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Mechanics of Financial Reporting
- Understanding the Cash Flow Statements
- Understanding Income Statements
- Long Lived Assets
- Quality of Financial Reporting etc.
Check Now: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Budgeting
- Cost of Capital
- Measures of Leverage
- Capital Structure
- Dividends and Share Repurchases Basics
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fixed Income Securities: Defining Elements
- Fixed Income Markets: Issuance, Trading, and Funding
- Introduction to Fixed Income Valuation
- Introduction to Asset Backed Securities (ABS)
- Understanding Fixed Income Risk and Returns
- Fundamentals of Credit Analysis
Must Read: Tips to Make Study Interesting
- Alternative Investments with Traditional Investments
- Understanding Hedge Funds
- Real Estate Investments
Topic Weightage of CFA Level 1 Syllabus:
|Topic||CFA Level 1 Exam Weight|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||15%|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||20%|
Get Best Answer: How to Get in the Mood to Study
About CFA Programme:
The CFA program consists of three exams: CFA Level I, Level II and Level III. The syllabus for each of these three levels is created to analyze the skills and proficiency level of the applicants. Questions are made wisely; wrong answer reflects the overall performance of the applicants.
CFA Level 1 is the first exam for Chartered Financial Analyst. Applicants who will clear in this examination they will eligible to appear in level 2 exam. Cracking the CFA Program Level I Exam is very difficult. For reducing the difficulty level, we are providing the exact and complete syllabus. Applicants can crack Chartered Financial Analyst Examination with the help of CFA 2019 Level 1 syllabus.
You may gather more information regarding CFA Level 1 Syllabus 2019 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal for getting more details against time table, result, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Become a Chartered Accountant||Chartered Accountant Salary in India|
|Career in Chartered Accountancy||CA Course|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|