CFW AP Recruitment
Applications are invited against CFW AP Recruitment from eligible female candidates for appointment to 115 Posts of Staff Nurses to be filled on regular basis. Applicants can apply for CFW AP Vacancies on or before the last date that is 05-03-2019.
CFW AP Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Company Name: Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh
- Posts Name: Staff Nurses
- CFW AP Vacancy: 115
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05-03-2019
- Official Website: cfw.ap.nic.in
CFW AP Recruitment
CFW AP Vacancy Details:
Staff Nurses: 155
Q1. What Qualification is Necessary for CFW AP Jobs?
Candidates must have completed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery, and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing and Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for CFW AP Notification.
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit of CFW AP Recruitment?
Upper age limit of applicants will be decided by administration of Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh for CFW AP Advertisement.
Grab Here: Latest Recruitments
Q3. What is Month Salary of Staff Nurse?
Applicants will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.25140 – 73270 (RPS 2015) with usual allowances applicable from time to time for CFW AP 2019 Recruitment.
|CFW AP Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|CFW AP Official Website||Press Here|
Q4. What is Application Fee against CFW AP Recruitment?
Applicants are required to pay fee of 500/-in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director Of Public Health and Family Welfare Payable at Vijayawada for CFW Andhra Pradesh Recruitment.
Q5. What is CFW AP Recruitment Process?
Selection will be done on basis of qualifying examination.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q6. How to Download CFW AP Application Form?
- Logon to official site i.e. cfw.ap.nic.in
- Now, Press “Notification for Appointment to the Post of Staff Nurses, On Regular Basis” link.
- Read CFW AP Recruitment details and download form.
- Fill form with all necessary details.
- Attach required documents along with application.
- Submit it to below provided address as per zone.
|Zone||Postal Address against CFW AP Recruitment|
|Zone – I||The Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam|
|Zone – II||The Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, District Headquarters Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravaram|
|Zone – III||The Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur|
|Zone – IV||In the Office of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, III Floor, LIC Colony, Gollapudi, Vijayawada|
Q7. How many Posts are reserved for Local candidates?
70% of posts are reserved for local candidates
Find Out More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Other Necessary Details:
Method of Selection in Detail:
- Total Marks – 100
- 75% marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Weight age up to 15% marks will be given to the Staff Nurses working on contract basis
- Up to 10% marks @1 mark per each completed year after acquiring the requisite qualification.
- They should have minimum six months of continuous service as Contract Staff nurse are eligible for weight age
- They should have put in satisfactory service. The candidate will not be given any weight age, if any adverse remarks are passed.
Particulars of weight age:
- @2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area.
- @ 2.0 Marks per six months in Rural Area
- @1.0 mark per six months in Urban Area.
Necessary Documents must be attached Along with Application:
- SSC or equivalent examination (for date of Birth)
- Intermediate examination or 10+ 2 examination
- GNM examination pass certificates(Provisional or Original Degree)
- Marks memos of all the years of GNM examination
- Certificate of permanent registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives Council should be enclosed.
- Copy of the caste / community certificate in case of SC / ST / BC (with categorization) issued by the Revenue authorities Tahasildar/ MRO concerned
- Study certificates for the years 4th class to 10th class from the school where the candidate studied (Govt./ ZP/ Municipal / Aided schools)
- In case of private study 4th class to10th class 7years residence certificate From the Revenue authorities
- Copy of the latest Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the Regional Medical Board or SADAREM in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex – Service man Quota
- One self-addressed Cover size12X26cm with postal stamps for worth of Rs. 35/ – and self-addressed postcard.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
CFW AP Recruitment Notification Details:
Applications on plain paper are invited to fill up 115 vacant Posts of Staff Nurse through CFW AP Recruitment 2019. Experienced candidates who want to do Job in Government Sector can apply for CFW AP Staff Nurse Recruitment by submitting the form through offline process.
Contenders are required to download the CFW AP Recruitment Application Form from official site, then fill the form with all details and submit it to below provided address on or before the last date that is 05-03-2019. No other mode will be accepted against Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- 27 अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | 424 Assistant Professor (Medical) Posts – Apply
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 | 86 Technical Asst/Technician B Vacancy: Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 49 DEO/Nurse/Faculty Posts jipmer.edu.in
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 369 Engineer Trainee Bharti
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts, Walk-in– Apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai 1233 Apprentices Posts – Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply