CG Forest Department Recruitment 2015
Chhattisgarh Government, Forest Department has issued an employment Advt. regarding CG Forest Department Recruitment 2015 for filling up GIS and Computer Operator Posts. Interested candidates, who want to get the Govt. Jobs In Chhattisgarh State, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before last date.
|Posts Name||GIS and Computer Operator|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||30th May 2015|
To get more information regarding CG Forest Department Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, Mode of selection, Salary scale, how to apply etc you may go through the given details which are equipped below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
Age Limit Details:
Minimum age of applying contenders should be 18 Years and maximum is 40 years.
Relaxation In Age:
Reserved category applicants will attain relaxation in age as per Government norms.
- Job seekers, who are selecting for GIS Operator posts, will receive pay scale of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Selected candidates for Computer Operator posts will obtain salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Applicant’ selection will be entirely based on their performance in test or personal interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for GIS/Computer Operator Posts Advt?
- Interested job finders may apply by submitting prescribed application form.
- Application form may be downloaded from the Official website which is www.cgforest.nic.in or www.cgforest.com.
- Aspirants must fill application form with entire details and attach Xerox of all documents, affix their recent colour photographs.
- Application complete in all respects should reach to the address mentioned below on or before last date should be reached.
To Divisional forest officer,
Divisional forest Bastar,
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 30th May 2015
Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details about CG Forest Department Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On