CG Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank has dispersed a notification as CG Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 and invites online application form to fill job vacancy. Self motive and dedicated applicants should apply online before last date ie-5-6-2014.
Aspirants who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS during last year and have valid score card for officer post are eligible to apply for CG Gramin Bank vacancies.
Job seekers who want to make career in Banking Sector should grab this opportunity of CG Gramin Bank job vacancies and apply for it by filling online application form before last date.
For further details regarding Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 such as qualification, selection process and applying process you may proceed to below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization:
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking)||21|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||11|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||02|
|Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)||342|
Total No of Vacancies:
- Aspirants should have done Graduation in relevant field from recognized University.
- Applicants should have qualified RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS during last year with valid score card
- Applicants must have passed local language i.e. Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation
Age limit of applicants should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1-4-2014
Selected applicants will get attractive package as per the norms.
Selection will be based on RRB- II Score Card and performance in interview
Bank Interview Question and Answers>Get Here
How to Apply?
- Interested aspirants should visit the official website ie-www.cgbank.in
- Fill the online application form correctly.
- Upload scanned passport size photo and signature and submit it.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Last date for online registration: 5-6-2014
Note: For more details you may check Official Notification.