CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Ensure all CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) from here. Only those students will be considered for admission who satisfy CG PET Eligibility conditions.
Check CG PET Eligibility Criteria Details
Chhattisgarh PET Eligibility Criteria is set of requirements prescribed by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board in terms of domicile /Age Limit/ Educational Qualification/ Minimum passing percentage etc.
CG PET Requirements
CG PET is state level entrance test, conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for admission to first year undergraduate engineering courses in government & private engineering colleges of Chhattisgarh.
Candidates, those who want to get additional details related to CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2019 must go through this below structured page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
CG PET Eligibility Criteria
CG PET Domicile Eligibility
- Candidates, applying for admission in government, private and autonomous engineering institutions/Universities under Chhattisgarh state quota seats have to produce domicile certificate.
- Admission to state quota seats will be done through CG PET 2019 however admission to All India quota seats will be done through JEE Main.
CG PET Age Criteria
- Students applying for CG PET 2018 must have attained the age of minimum 17 years on or before 31 December 2019.
- Students having maximum age of 30 years as on or before 1 July 2019 can also apply for
- Upper age relaxation will be granted for 3 years for female/SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates
CG PET Qualification Eligibility
For B.E./B.Tech Courses:
- Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarheducational board or equivalent board.
- Qualifying exam (12th) must have been passed with Physics, Mathematics (as a compulsory subject) along with any one of the given subjects, i.e. Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ technical vocational subject.
- In qualifying exam, candidatesmust have obtain 45% marks in case of general category and 40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC and physically disabled candidates in three main subjects.
- One has to qualify three main subjects separately.
Know More About: Engineering Entrance Exams
For B.Tech (Biotechnology) Course:
- One must have passed 12th examination from the Chhattisgarheducational board or from any other recognized board of India.
- 12th Exam must have been passed with Physics and Biology/Mathematics and anyone of Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational Subjects
- General candidates must have passed qualifying examination with Minimum 45% marks in aggregate and (40% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in all the three main subjects is required.
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology):
- Students must have Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from Chattisgarh board, CBSE & CISCE.
- Candidates should passed 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects with minimum 50% marks (For GEN) & 40% marks (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination can also apply.
Check Here: List of Distance Engineering Colleges in India
For B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Candidates should qualify the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from Chattisgarh board, CBSE & CISCE.
- One must have passed qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subjects.
- One must have Score at least 50% marks (in case of GEN) & 40% marks (in case ofSC/ST/OBC) in qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam can also apply.
- One should be medically fit.
CG PET Reservation Status
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category||14%|
|Wards of Sainik||5%|
|Wards of freedom fighters||3%|
|Physically Handicapped candidates||3%|
|Jammu and Kashmir Migrants||1 seat|
You Can Also Check: Top Engineering Colleges In India
CG PET 2019 Important Dates
|Activities||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply and pay the fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2019|
|CG PET 2019 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Releasing of model answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Result declaration along with final answer key||1st week of June 2019|
|CG PET 2019 Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2019|
Students hope you will get all relevant details of CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2019through above given information for more details you can visit to the Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal recruitmentresult.com to grab all updates of upcoming facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CG PET Result||CG PET Admit Card|
|Chhattisgarh Current Affairs||Best Colleges in India|
|10 Tips for Engineering Students||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|