CG Police Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Police has released a great job opportunity titled as CG Police Recruitment for the candidates who want to enhance their career in police jobs. Candidates can now apply for CG Police Constable-GD Jobs after checking their eligibility. Chhattisgarh Police is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill the 5853 vacant post of Constable-GD/Driver against Chhattisgarh Police Driver Bharti. For more details regarding CG Police Recruitment 2017 candidate may scroll down this page.
Key contents of this page:
CG Police is seeking for eligible, young and talented candidates to capture the vacant post. So interested candidates can fill application forms through online mode before its closing date that is intimated soon. Candidates after submitting application forms will get selected through various recruitment levels. So to obtain more information regarding CG Police Recruitment 2017–2018 candidate may go through this page completely which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
CG Police Recruitment
|Organization name||Chhattisgarh Police|
|Post name||Constable (GD) and Driver|
|Number of vacancy||5853|
Post name: Constable (GD) and Driver
|District name||Number of vacancy|
Tradesman vacancy hypersensitive districts: 207
Sensitive Naxals affected districts vacancies: 675
Tradesman vacancy: 69
Candidates who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment must have minimum qualification of 12th or 10th class or 8th class for SC candidates or 5th pass for Naxals affected families from any recognized board of MP and Chhattisgarh. For tradesmen posts candidates should be passed 8th or 5th class and should have relevant experience in the relevant trade.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Candidates applying against Chhattisgarh Police Tradesman Recruitment must be between the age of 18-28 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
Rs. 5200 to 20200 + Grade pay 1900 and other allowance will be received by the candidates who are going to select for CG Police Constable Recruitment.
Find Now: More Police Jobs
- Candidates who belongs to General and OBC category will be able to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 125/- as application fee.
Candidates first have to fill CG Police Application Form and get shortlisted through screening of application forms. After that those candidates who get shortlisted through screening of application forms shall have to clear below provided stages:
- Document Verification,
- Physical test,
- Medical test and
- Written Test
Physical Endurance Test comprises of 150 marks and written test comprises of 100 marks.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Bharti:
- Candidates first have to log in to official website of Chattisgarh Police that is cgpolice.gov.in
- On reaching home page hit Recruitment option in menu bar
- After that move your cursor towards the page and search for the suitable post link and tap that link
- Now read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable for the Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment then tap apply online option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of self attested documents with recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Now tap submit application option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Opening and last date to fill and submit application form: Available Soon
Candidates can capture more information regarding CG Police Recruitment 2017–2018 from this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D. for any queries type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Chhattisgarh|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|