CG PPT Syllabus
Download CG PPT Syllabus PDF from here!! Apart from Chhattisgarh PPT Syllabus for Physics/Maths/Chemistry and other subjects, you may check CG PPT Exam Pattern also by scrolling down this page. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check Detailed CG PPT 2019 Syllabus/ Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Syllabus as soon as possible.
CG PPT 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Based Examination|
|Name of Course Offered||Polytechnic|
|Selection Procedure||Achieving Cut-off Marks in|
the Entrance Exam
|CG PPT 2019 Online Application|
Process Releases from
|Closing Date of CG PPT 2019|
Online Application Process
|14-04-2019 till 11:59 pm|
|Issuance of Admit Card||03-05-2019|
|CG PPT 2019 Examination||09-05-2019|
First Round: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
Second Round: 2:00 pm to 05:15 pm
|Announcement of CG PPT Result 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
CG PPT Syllabus
CG PPT Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- Medium of Exam: English & Hindi Language. Candidates have an option to attempt the examination in both languages.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions (50 questions will be asked from each section).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions. Four optional answers will be given for each question in the question paper. You have to mark the right answer only.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Download Here: CG Vyapam PPT 2019 Syllabus PDF
CG PPT Exam Syllabus
CG PPT 2019 Syllabus of Science
|General Properties of Matter and Sound||Our Environment|
Check Related Links
|CG PPT Application Form||Get Details|
|CG Vyapam PPT Admit Card||Get Details|
|CG Vyapam Exam Calendar||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
CG PPT Syllabus 2019 for Maths
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle
- Trignometrical Identities.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, collinear, Centroid and Incentre of triangle
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of arc of circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on single event only).
Check Here: How to Prepare for Maths
Chhattisgarh PPT Examination
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has issued the CG PPT Online Application form 3rd week of March 2019. Those who want to get admission in Polytechnic courses have applied for Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019 till 2nd week of April 2019.
- After scrutinize of applications now Board is all set to conduct the Chhattisgarh Polytechnic Examination on 2nd week of May 2019. Various candidates have applied for the CG PPT 2019. If you are one of them must check CG PPT Entrance Syllabus and start preparation accordingly to score better marks.
- Chhattisgarh PPT Exam syllabus helps you in knowing all topics and their sub-topics which is included in the exam.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
What is Further Procedure?
CG PPT Result
After successfully completion of CG PPT Entrance Examination, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the result of Polytechnic test in the 3rd week of May 2019. Aspirants have to download the CG PPT Score Card to check the performance outcome. Those who will be qualified, have to appear counseling round.
CG PPT Counselling
Students who will be considered eligible and qualified the exam will be called for Chhattisgarh PPT counselling process. Merit list will be prepared as per the score of candidates in exam and shortlisted students have to appear as per their rank.
CG PPT 2019 Counselling will be commenced Starts 4th week of June 2019. Eligible students will be allotted seats in reputed colleges to pursue polytechnic course as per choice filling and availability of seats.
CG PPT Exam Centres
|CGPPT Exam Center||Code no.||CGPPT Exam Center||Code No.|
|Ambika pur (Sarguja)||11||Raipur||25|
|Baikhunt Pur (Korea)||12||Rajnad Village||26|
|Jahangir – Champ||18||Bemetra||32|
Get Here: Best Study Apps for Students
CGPPT Seat Reservation
According to category wise the seat reservation is listed as follows:
|General Category||42 %|
|Schedule Caste||12 %|
|Schedule Tribes||32 %|
|OBC Candidates||14 %|
Read Now: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Candidates who want to obtain rest information regarding CG PPT Syllabus 2019 need to check Official Link. After reading complete details above said advertisement, if you have any question in your mind then writes in comment box. Ours experts will try to solve your query as soon as they can
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest information time to time about recruitments, answer keys, admit cards, outcome etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Avoid Sleeping While Studying||8 Ways To Build Self-Esteem In Teenagers|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|