CG PPT Syllabus
To appear in Chhattisgarh PPT Exam, candidates must have latest CG PPT Syllabus. From this single page candidates can easily download CG PPT Syllabus 2018 and Chhattisgarh PPT Pre Exam Pattern. Aspirants who are going to attend Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test, they can check CG PPT Exam Syllabus in PDF Form from here. This exam is conducted for providing admissions into various government and private polytechnic institutions. Aspirants can make use of the Chhattisgarh PPT pre exam Syllabus provided for your ease.
Overview of the page
Every year management authority of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) conducts various exams, this time Board organized this exam for students seeking for admissions in diploma courses in engineering & technology. Contenders can now start their preparation by the help of updated syllabus of Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test exam. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com provide complete detail regarding Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern on this page.
CG PPT Syllabus
CG PPT 2018 Syllabus of Science:
General Properties of Matter and Sound:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Matter: Structure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Read Here: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
Check Out: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
CG PPT Maths Syllabus 2018:
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- Relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trignometrical Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of triangle.
Check Here: How to Prepare for Maths
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of arc of circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on single event only).
CG PPT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- Medium of Exam: English & Hindi Language. Candidates have an option to attempt the examination in both languages.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 questions (50 questions will be asked from each section).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions. Four optional answers will be given for each question in the question paper. You have to mark the right answer only.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Online Exam
|CGPPT Exam Center||Code no.||CGPPT Exam Center||Code No.|
|Ambika pur (Sarguja)||11||Raipur||25|
|Baikhunt Pur (Korea)||12||Rajnad Village||26|
|Jahangir – Champ||18||Bemetra||32|
CGPPT Seat Reservation:
According to category wise the seat reservation is listed as follows:
|General Category||42 %|
|Schedule Caste||12 %|
|Schedule Tribes||32 %|
|OBC Candidates||14 %|
Must Read: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
Candidates who want to obtain rest information regarding CG PPT Syllabus 2018 need to check Official Link. After reading complete details above said advertisement, if you have any question in your mind then writes in comment box. Ours experts will try to solve your query as soon as they can
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest information time to time about recruitments, answer keys, admit cards, outcome etc directly on your timeline
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|