CG VYAPAM Syllabus 2017 PDF TET/Sub Engineer/Pharmacist Exam Pattern
CG VYAPAM Syllabus
Are You Still Preparing From Old Syllabus For TET/Sub Engineer/Pharmacist Exam? Then STOP Learning and Start Your Preparation with Latest CG VYAPAM Syllabus which is download in pdf format from here easily… Job appliers, who’ve applied for CGPEB Recruitment Examination, are advised to get updated CG VYAPAM Exam Syllabus from below segment of this page. You can also download CG VYAPAM Exam Pattern for particular posts through this page and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates about CG VYAPAM Syllabus 2017.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts various employment examinations to select qualified and dedicated aspirants for Chhattisgarh VYAPAM Vacancy and some jobs name are TET, Sub Engineer & Pharmacist etc. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Syllabus in the below section of this page. Please have a look…
CG VYAPAM Syllabus
CG VYAPAM Syllabus for Sub Engineer for Civil Engineering (Diploma)
|Unit ||Topic |
- Chain Surveying, Compass Surveying, Levelling & Contouring, Plane Table Surveying
- Theodolite Survery, Minor Instruments, Setting Out Curves, Modern Methods Of Surveying
- Stone And Aggregate, Bricks, Cement, Timber, Flooring Materials, Roofing Materials, Steel And Aluminum Products
- Pressure And Its Measurement, Hydrostatics, Hydro Kinematics, Hydrodynamics, Water Discharge Measurement, Flow Through Pipe, Flow Through Open Channel, Pumps
|Civil Engineering Drawing|
- Principles Of Planning, Details Of Building & Drawing, Doors And Windows, Stair Cases
|Public Health Engineering|
- Quantity Of Water, Sources Of Water, Quality Of Water, Pumps, Pipe And Pipe Specials, Intake, Water Treatment Process, Distribution System, System Of Sanitation And Sewerage, Sewer Laying, Waste Water Collection System, Quantity Of Sewage, Characteristics Of Sewage, Sewage Treatment Processes.
|Mechanics Of Structures|
- Simple Stresses & Strains, Bending Moment & Shear Force In Simply Supported & Cantilever, Stresses In Beams Due To Bending, Stresses In Beam Due To Shear, Slope And Deflection Of Beams, Fixed Beam, Column
- Types Of Cement, Testing Of Cement, Aggregates And Their Testing, Fresh Concrete, Strength Of Concrete, Concrete Mix Design
- Investigation & Planning Of New Roads, Road Geometric, Pavement Design By C.B.R., Materials And Construction, Traffic Engineering, Arboriculture, Road Maintenance
|Quantity Surveying & Costing – I|
- Stage-I Or Approximate Estimate, Taking Out Quantities, Use Of Schedule Of Rates, Analysis Of Rates, Detailed Estimate Of Buildings, Earthwork Estimate.
- Estimate Of R.C.C. Structure, Esstimate Of Steel Structure, Estimate Of Culverts & Bridges, Estimate Of Water Supply And Sanitary Fittings, Valuation
|Structural Design & Drafting-I|
- Design Of Slabs, Design Of Beams, Design Of Stair Case, Columns, Columns Footings, Introduction To Working Stress Method, Introduction To Prestress.
- Riveted & Welded Joint, Beams, Tension Member, Compression Member, Column Bases And Column Footing
- Hydrology, Water Requirements Of Crops, Storage Work, Diversion Work, Canal Works
- Weight & Volume Relationship, Classification Of Soil, Permeability, Shear Strength & Bearing Capacity, Compaction, Earth Pressure, Soil Stabilization.
- Work By Contract Agency, Work By Department A-General, Work By Department B -Measurement & Payment, Cash Bill, Auction & T.A. Rule, Time Schedule For Works.
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
CG VYAPAM Syllabus for RHEO
- General Scenario of Agriculture & Horticulture in India & Chhattisgarh: Production productivity in important horticulture & agriculture crops of India & Chhattisgarh, Name of ICAR institution for Agriculture, Horticulture and Agricultural Engineering, their abbreviations and location, Name of state Agriculture & Horticulture University and their locations.
- Principles of fruit & vegetable preservation, processing, value addition and post harvest management of Horticultural crops (fruits, vegetables, flower crops).
- Crop drying-basic concepts, types, terminology, dryers-types and working, cleaning and grading of fruits, vegetables and suitable equipments.
- Storage of agricultural and horticultural crops, storage structures.
- Protected cultivation of horticultural crop and their management.
- Green House-Application, types, Design criteria, equipments and systems for green house.
- Soils and its types, role of soil analysis in crop production.
- Surveying types, methods and procedures, equipments.
- Soil erosion-types and control measures.
- Methods of irrigation and drainage in crop production
- Irrigation management, weed management, fertility management in horticulture crops.
- Irrigation-basic concepts, methods, water lifting devices, irrigation water measurement methods and instruments.
- Role of biotechnology and tissue culture in crop improvement.
- Plant breeding and its role in agriculture, hybrization and selection in crop plants, use of male sterility and self incompatibility in crops improvement programme. Use of transgenic technology in agriculture.
- Breeding of fruits, vegetables, tuber, spices & condiments and flower crops. Use of biotechnology in improvement of horticultural crops. Seed production of vegetables, tubers, spices and flower crops.
- Importance of pathogenic organisms, types of plant diseases and their management, methods of application of fungicides.
- Integrated pest management in field crops major insects pests and their control, in cereals, pulses and oil seed crops.
- Weed management in economically important field crops. Integrated approaches of weed management in crops.
- Insect pest management and IPM practices in horticultural crops. Disease-management and physiological disorders in horticultural crops.
- Intercultural and plant protection equipment, utilization and repair and maintenance.
- Scope and importance of agriculture, elements of crop production and agriculturally related crop revolution in India.
- Scope and importance of agronomy, classification of crops, nutrients and its management, cropping system.
- Agro-techniques for production of Kharif and Rabi crops.
- Importance of Horticultural crops, classification area and production, nursery management & propagation of horticultural crops. Planning, layout and management of orchards, systems of planting, types of vegetables farming, types & style of gardens, landscaping, trimming & pruning. Use of growth regulators in horticulture crops. Cropping system, inter cropping, multi-tier cropping, peri-urban horticulture and agro-forestry systems, fruitfulness and unfruitfulness. Rejuvenation off old orchads. Production technology of fruits, vegetables, tuber, spices & condiments and ornamental & flower crops, mulching, staking.
- Apiculture, Lac culture, sericulture and mushroom culture.
- Farm power sources, l.C. Engines-Type of engines, working principle, constructional details, engine terminology, different systems of l.C. Engines.
- Tractors-types, selection of tractor, cost calculation, Different systems of tractors, Power tiller and its attachments.
- Tillage-concept, types, tillage implements, constructional details, machines and implements for sowing planting, transplanting, harvesting, threshing, land development equipments.
- Electric motors-types, construction and performance comparison.
- Basic energy concepts, energy sources, classification, solar energy, energy from biomass, wind energy, bio-fuel and other non renewable energy sources, different equipments and gadgets of non conventional energy, their types, working etc.
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Sub Engineer Exam Pattern for Civil
|1||Written Test||Technical Subject||150|
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Sub Engineer Exam Pattern for Electrical/Mechanical
|1||Written Test||Part I||100|
Also Check- Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
CG VYAPAM Exam Pattern for RHEO:
- Exam will contain Multiple Choice Objective Type questions.
- Paper will contain 200 questions and each question will be of 200 marks.
- The time duration will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer
|S.No||Exam||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Written Test||200||200||3 Hours|
How To Download CG VYAPAM Syllabus?
- First of all appliers should go to official site of organization that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Recruitment’ link available at right side of home page.
- Now hit on appropriate link and your examination syllabus from opened page
- After that your examination syllabus will be displayed in front of you.
- At last, download it and take print out of it and prepare for examination from it.
Check this Official Link to download CG VYAPAM Syllabus 2017 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jobs For 12th Pass (Sal 17k / Month + Incentive) – Apply Now