An employment advertisement has been promulgated by Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute regarding CGCRI Recruitment. For filling up the vacant post of Project Assistant Level-II, organization intends to hire eligible and talented candidates. Candidates, who find themselves suitable for filling concerned vacancies regarding CGCRI Recruitment 2017, can grab this chance by attending walk- in-interview on pre- decided date specified below.
Highlights Of Page
Interested candidates are required to attend the interview along with original certificates for verification. Aspirants may gather complete info regarding CGCRI Jobs through this page which is well settled below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute|
Project Assistant Level-II
Aspirants willing to apply must possess 03 years Diploma in Ceramics with min. 50% marks OR Bachelor’s degree in Science / Commerce / Arts / Management of 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks.
Check Now More Job Options:
Candidates attaining working knowledge in setting business model / NGO liaising and setting up training activity for NGO / packaging, marketing at different locations OR one year experience in ceramic field (research / product development in industry / research institute) will be desired for the post.
CGCRI Recruitment: Official Notification
Upper age limit of the applying candidate for CGCRI Vacancies is 28 years as on interview date which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / OBC / Women / Physically handicapped applicants.
Participants, who will be selected to work with this organization against the declared post will obtain Rs. 10,000/- per month (consolidated) as salary from Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute.
Selection Process for CGCRI Careers:
A walk-in interview will be conducted by organization to select candidates for above stated posts. Whole categorization will be based on their performance in walk-in interview session.
Read Below Provided Articles:
How to Apply for CGCRI Recruitment?
- Interested candidates are requested to apply for Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute Recruitment with Application form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may get the prescribed Performa of application form by visiting the official website that is www.cgcri.res.in.
- Choose “Career” tab, further “career@CGCRI” tab and then select “Temporary Staff” link on the home page.
- This will take you to the page having various notifications list; select the appropriate link of the desired advertisement.
- Now, read the full notification / instructions and from the appeared page.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with prescribed Application format given in the website and after that must fill application form with entire details.
- Attach self-attested copies of each supporting documents / certificate with filled application and submit it before the interview process get started.
- Contenders must attend the walk-In Interview along with the required original particulars for verification purpose at below stated venue.
- Incomplete applications without prescribed format and supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
CSIR-CGCRI, Naroda Centre,
168-169, Naroda Industrial Estate,
Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382 330
Check Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
- Walk-In Interview will be held on: 20-01-2017
- Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM – 04:30 PM
To get more details about CGCRI Recruitment 2017 you may check this Official Notification, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly in to your inbox.
For getting more details in regard of relevant recruitments you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free E-Mail service to get updates in your inbox. Appliers may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for having instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|