Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute has published an advertisement for CGCRI Recruitment 2016. The institute is going to conduct the walk-in interview to hire skilled and well qualified contenders for Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate posts. Job seekers can apply for CGCRI Jobs by submitting their application form on the date of interview. We will shortly bringing latest details about CGCRI Recruitment 2017 on this page so stay connected with us to get the up to date info.
Other information associated with Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute Recruitment cab be fetched from the below section of this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Skilled and dedicated Candidates who are looking for latest jobs in Kolkata should check all details carefully from this page and can apply against this advt.
|Organization Name||Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute|
|Total No of vacancy||20|
|Date of Interview||29th September 2016|
|Project No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|Project Assistant – II||01|
|Project Assistant – III||02|
|ESC0104||Project Assistant- II||01|
|ESC0112||Project Assistant- III||01|
|GAP0244||Jr. Research Fellow||03|
|GAP0357||Project Assistant (Level-II)||02|
All those aspirants who want to apply against CGCRI Recruitment must have completed their B.E /B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc./ ME /M.Tech in Metallurgical/Ceramic /Nanotechnology/Materials /Mechanical Engg/Tech with NET/GATE or Diploma in Ceramic Technology / Mechanical Engg or Ph.D in Engg. (Mechanical /Chemical /Ceramic / Metallurgy/Materials /Production /Laser Science /Tech) from recognized university
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Salary Scale and Age Limits:
|Project No.||Posts Name||Salary Per Month||Age|
|GAP0354||Project Assistant||Rs.12,000/-||28 Years|
|Project Assistant – II||Rs.25,000/-||30 Years|
|Project Assistant – III||Rs.28,000/-||35 Years|
|ESC0104||Project Assistant- II||Rs.25,000/-||As per rules|
|ESC0112||Project Assistant- III||Rs.28,000/-|
|GAP0244||Jr. Research Fellow||Rs.16,000/-|
|GAP0357||Project Assistant (Level-II)||Rs.8,000/-||28 Years|
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC /ST /OBC /Women /Physically Handicapped.
Walk-in interview will be conducted by the selection panel of Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute for the Selection of eligible applicants. All the original certificates should also be brought by candidates at the time of interview for verification.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:
- Aspirants are first advised to move to official website of the Institute that is www.cgcri.res.in
- From the home page, follow the link ‘Career’ > ‘Career @ CGCRI > ‘Temporary Staff’.
- Now Select ‘A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 29.09.2016 at 11-00 A.M at this Institute to engage bona fide Indian citizens in various projects, tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata ‘link to see all the details about the posts.
- After going through the information, you are required to download application form and fill it with correct details. Also affix a photo on the top of it.
- Candidates should attend the Walk-in-Interview along with Application Form & Bio-Data enclosing self attested copies of each supporting documents/certificates and copies of their project thesis with them, if any.
- Candidates should report at least one hour before the scheduled time of interview for verification of documents.
Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road,
Check Also:- More Jobs in Kolkata
Walk-in Date & Time:
Date of walk-in interview: 29th September 2016 at 11-00 A.M
For all the remaining details about CGCRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official notification. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
CGCRI Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|