Contenders, who are searching jobs in Government sector, are at right place and this page is published to provide you details about CGPSC Notifications. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), also known as Chhattisgarh PSC and it is a state organization responsible for conducting examinations for the appointments in the state for the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. We are shortly updating this page with latest information so, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the CGPSC 2016 Notifications, stay tune with our portal.
|CGPSC Syllabus||CGPSC Admit Card|
|CGPSC Answer Key||CGPSC Result|
CGPSC, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is also responsible to advise the state government of Chhattisgarh on various issues like all the matters related with the state civil services of Chhattisgarh, matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants of Chhattisgarh, recruitment to various services and posts and all the matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servants by the state government of Chhattisgarh.
Through this page, we will provide you full information for 2016 for all upcoming Chhattisgarh PSC 2016 updates. Candidates may get latest notification by going through the below mentioned links. The organization provides employments to unemployed aspirants in the following designations as shown below:
- Visheshgya Ayurveda -H&Fw Dept / Scientific Officer
- Assistant Professor (Engineering College) / Ecturer (Polytechnic) / Boiler Inspector
- Lecturer And Reader (Hfw Dept.) / Assistant Director Horticulture
- State Services Exam / State Engineering Services Exam
- Assistant Professor / Assistant Director, Industrial Health & Safety
- Various Post Under Health And Family Welfare Dept (Medical Education)-
- Kul Sachiv, Up Kulsachiv, Sahayak Kulsachiv / Sahayak Sanchalak Jansampark
- Sahayak Anusandhan Adhikari, Sahayak Niyojan Adhikari, Sahayak Jansampark Adhikari
- Mining Officer / Mining Inspector / Civil Judge / Bima Chikitsa Adhikari / Chemist / Malaria Inspector
Chhattisgarh PSC Updates 2016
Chhattisgarh is a 10th largest state in Central India, formed on 1 November 2000 under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh. Recently Hon’ble Shri R.S. Vishwakarma is designated Chief Minister of the state. CGPSC follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff.
The Chhattisgarh PSC was produced under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted.
Functions of CGPSC:
- To organize examinations for the appointments in the state
- To advise the state government on the following:
- On all matters correlated with the state civil service.
- On matters connected with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants.
- On matters linked with financial benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.
CGPSC Examination Details:
- CGPSC conducts the Preliminary and Main (Written) Examination and Interview for selecting a suitable candidate with the help of the Preliminary Test prescribed under rules, shortlisted candidates called for the Interview round. Promotion is granted to civil servants through the Departmental Promotion Committee.
- Those contenders, who have qualified in Preliminary test, are eligible to appear in main examination and then shortlisted aspirants are called for attending the interview session.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, CGPSC is also the body responsible for making and maintaining rules of procedures in order to regulate its procedure in relating to performance of its functions. The rules are followed in every condition whether it is recruitment by transfer / promotions, disciplinary cases etc.
- Aspirants must be a citizenship of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee fulfilling convinced conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Contenders must have Graduation or Posts Graduation degree or diploma in appropriate stream from reputed university or institutions with suitable working experience (if required).
The age criteria for general category appliers will be decided as per Government of India rules. For reserved category SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled candidates, relaxation in age may be fixed by the Government from time to time.
- There is one more thing that is no application fee will be required for BPL candidates and there are no inspection fees, appeal fees for BPL Person. The applicants belongs to BPL category, can get the copy of 50 pages free of cost or which costs 100 Rs. But, if the information costs more than 100 Rs. is, than PIO supply the information of 50 pages to claimant free of cost and for the rest information, he will request the applicant to inspect the information.
- The other category aspirants should need to pay appropriate application fee through the challan form and it is a standard form prescribed for government payments as per rules of Chhattisgarh Treasury Code known as CGTC.
- The CGTC format is intended for compilation of administration payments viz. sales tax, excise duty, professional tax, land revenue etc. from various private institutions, individuals from time to time and is implemented by Govt departments as per the requirements.
To build a Challan, there is a form, which can be simply available from any stationary shop or stamp vendor from the courts. Candidate should fill the four copies of this form and have to put forward it to the division of State Bank of India (which has the facility to make Challan, interviewee can confirm this from local SBI branch).
For getting latest updates, keep visiting our web portal and may also subscribe us to get free email alerts of latest notifications. If you guys have any suggestion or thoughts, then you’re most welcome to be the part of discussion in the comment section below. You can also follow us Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest details on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On