Grab greatest Job Openings of this year!!! Check CGPSC Notification here and apply for best jobs… Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released various job advertisements for enthusiastic and passionate candidates to hire them on various positions under different departments. Applicants who wish to make their career in government sector of Chhattisgarh they can acquire the Chhattisgarh (CG) PSC Updates through this page. Candidates may also check all the details about www.psc.cg.gov.in Recruitment and CGPSC 2017 Notification through the below section of this page.
Various Senior Positions are available for the talented candidates who have completed their degree level education. Candidates can check the eligibility and other information regarding CGPSC Notification 2017 – 2018 through this page and can grasp the chance to join CGPSC. Different Job Notifications released by the CGPSC are specified here; candidates can read all the relevant details and then can apply for the suitable job through the appropriate link mentioned in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|CGPSC Result||Get Details|
|CGPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|CGPSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|CGPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|CGPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
CGPSC is an organization responsible for organizing examinations for the appointments of deserving candidates in the state for the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is also responsible to advise the state government of Chhattisgarh on various issues like all the matters related with the state civil services of Chhattisgarh, matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants of Chhattisgarh, recruitment to various services and posts and all the matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servants by the state government of Chhattisgarh.
Check Also: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Through this page, applicants can obtain the latest information relate to CGPSC latest notifications 2018. Candidates can check the complete details of notifications by go through the links given on this page. The organization provides employments to unemployed aspirants in the following designations as shown below:
- Visheshgya Ayurveda -H&Fw Dept / Scientific Officer
- Assistant Professor (Engineering College) / Ecturer (Polytechnic) / Boiler Inspector
- Lecturer And Reader (Hfw Dept.) / Assistant Director Horticulture
- State Services Exam / State Engineering Services Exam
- Assistant Professor / Assistant Director, Industrial Health & Safety
- Various Post Under Health And Family Welfare Dept (Medical Education)-
- Kul Sachiv, Up Kulsachiv, Sahayak Kulsachiv / Sahayak Sanchalak Jansampark
- Sahayak Anusandhan Adhikari, Sahayak Niyojan Adhikari, Sahayak Jansampark Adhikari
- Mining Officer / Mining Inspector / Civil Judge / Bima Chikitsa Adhikari / Chemist / Malaria Inspector
Apart from these positions, there are also many posts that are offered by the organization to be filled under Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment. Candidates can choose their suitable post and can apply for it through online or offline mediums as per the norms of organization.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Exam Books
Chhattisgarh PSC Updates 2017-2018
Chhattisgarh is a 10th largest state in Central India, formed on 1 November 2000 under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh. Recently Hon’ble Shri Raman Singh Vishwakarma is designated Chief Minister of the state. CGPSC follow regulations that specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff.
The Chhattisgarh PSC was produced under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001. These regulations also state scales of pay, matters for which Commission shall be consulted and matters for which Commission shall not be consulted.
Read Here: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Functions of CGPSC:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has various functionalities and recruitment of applicable candidates is one of them. To know more functions of CSPSC, candidates must have a look here:
- To organize examinations for the appointments in the state
- To advise the state government on the following:
- On all matters correlated with the state civil service.
- On matters connected with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants.
- On matters linked with financial benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government.
CGPSC Examination Details:
CGPSC conducts the Preliminary and Main (Written) Examination and Interview for selecting a suitable candidate with the help of the Preliminary Test prescribed under rules, shortlisted candidates called for the Interview round. Promotion is granted to civil servants through the Departmental Promotion Committee.
Those contenders, who have qualified in Preliminary test, are eligible to appear in main examination and then shortlisted aspirants are called for attending the interview session.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, CGPSC is also the body responsible for making and maintaining rules of procedures in order to regulate its procedure in relating to performance of its functions. The rules are followed in every condition whether it is recruitment by transfer / promotions, disciplinary cases etc.
Must Check Below Given Articles:
Chhattisgarh PSC Job Requirements
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Jobs demand some necessary eligibility in the candidates at the time of applying for job. These eligibilities may lie in the form of educational qualification, age limit etc. To get all the requirements of CGPSC job vacancy candidates must go through this section:
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee fulfilling convinced conditions or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka or some specified East African countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Contenders must have Graduation or Posts Graduation degree or diploma in appropriate stream from reputed university or institutions with suitable working experience (if required) as per the post.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The age criteria for general category appliers will be decided as per Government of India rules. For reserved category SC (Scheduled Castes) / ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and physically disabled candidates, relaxation in age may be fixed by the Government from time to time.
- There is one more thing that is no application fee will be required for BPL candidates and there are no inspection fees, appeal fees for BPL Person. The applicants belongs to BPL category, can get the copy of 50 pages free of cost or which costs 100 Rs. But, if the information costs more than 100 Rs. is, than PIO supply the information of 50 pages to claimant free of cost and for the rest information, he will request the applicant to inspect the information.
- The other category aspirants should need to pay appropriate application fee through the challan form and it is a standard form prescribed for government payments as per rules of Chhattisgarh Treasury Code known as CGTC.
- The CGTC format is intended for compilation of administration payments viz. sales tax, excise duty, professional tax, land revenue etc. from various private institutions, individuals from time to time and is implemented by Govt departments as per the requirements.
- To build a Challan, there is a form, which can be simply available from any stationary shop or stamp vendor from the courts. Candidate should fill the four copies of this form and have to put forward it to the division of State Bank of India (which has the facility to make Challan, interviewee can confirm this from local SBI branch).
Grab Today: Latest 20000 Government Jobs
Dear candidates, we hope that you acquire all the beneficial information through this page. To get more up to date information related to CGPSC 2017-2018 Notification, keep visiting this page time to time.
For getting latest updates, keep connected with our web portal and may also subscribe us to get free email alerts of latest notifications. If you guys have any suggestion or thoughts, then you’re most welcome to be the part of discussion in the comment section below. You can also follow us Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest details on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs in Chhattisgarh|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|