Central Ground Water Board has advertised an online job notification in concern of CGWB Recruitment. Bright and energetic individuals may apply against vacancies of Consultant Post. Aspirants, who want to apply, may submit their application through proper channel till date of closing that is customized below. We are also trying to collect more information related to CGWB Recruitment 2016, so applicants are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web portal.
|Name of Posts||Consultant|
|Closing Date to Submission Of Application Form||Within 30 days|
For getting further information concerning CGWB Vacancy such as educational qualification, age limitation, scale of pay, mode of selection, process to apply etc applicants may need to go through the info that is well tuned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters should be Retired Government officers with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- and above & having experience of at least 10 years in handling of procurement of works, goods & services, quotations, tender documents, processing, evaluation, monitoring of contract.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 36,000/- and Rs. 40,000/- per month, depending on qualification and work experience of them as following below:
- For Retired Deputy Secretary: Rs. 36,000/-
- For Retired Director level and above: Rs. 40,000/-
Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance in Interview and / or Test. Job hunters who will perform well at time selection process may grasp this golden opportunity.
How to Apply for CGWB Recruitment:
- Applicants should prepare application in prescribed format and submit it along with copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification, experience, date of birth and caste etc.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Expression of Interest (EOI) for Engagement of Consultant for Contract Management at Headquarter, Central Ground Water Board, Faridabad”.
- Application should reach at address tuned below Within 30 days from the date of publication.
- The Central Ground Water Board shall not take any responsibility regarding any postal or other delay in receiving the EOI.
The office of “The Director (Administration),
Central Ground Water Board, CHQ,
Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV,
Faridabad- 121001 (Haryana)
Closing Date to Submission Of Application Form: Within 30 days from the date of publication
Note: Candidates may get further details in regard of CGWB Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. You may also stay in touch with us to get other relevant information about latest vacancy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On