Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015
Chandigarh Administration has published an advertisement as Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 for engaging willing candidates as an employee under the post of Lecturer in Electrical Engineering.
|Post name||Lecturer Post (Electrical Engineering)|
|Walk-In-Date||17th January 2015|
Willing contenders can appear for walk-in on 17th January 2015. Aspirants who are interested and suitable to apply can obtain more information through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying candidates must be having Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate division of Engineering from a recognized University or institute.
- Aspirant’s age must not exceed 35 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Relaxation is available as per Govt.’s norms issued from time to time.
Assured contenders will be getting monthly salary of Rs. 39900/- as per association’s guidelines.
Selection of candidates will be based on the personal interview.
How to apply?
- Applicants may appear for Attend Walk-In-Interview.
- To attend Walk-In-Interview aspirants are asked to bring attested copies of all required and relevant testimonials according to the post applied, two passport size photographs.
- Applicants reporting without the required testimonials mentioned above will be disqualified without any report.
- Address where contenders have to reach within the time provided is indicated below:
Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology,
Sector-26, Chandigarh (Diploma Wing)
|Walk-In-Date||17th Jan 2015|
|10:00Am – 12:30PM|
For more details check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On