Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015
A job advertisement has been delivered as Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 37 Vacancies of House surgeons in various departments. Interested applicants must submit the prescribed applications and then need to attend the personal interview on the provided date.
|No. of Post||37|
|Last date of receipt of application form||09th December 2014|
|Interview Date||17th December 2014|
You may acquire the detailed information related to Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 such as post’s departments name, selection process, and salary details etc, which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Post:
|Post Name||Departments||No. of Posts|
The contenders who want to apply for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment must possess the MBBS Degree from recognized University Or Institutions.
The job-fighters selected for the said post must get the Rs. 31,500/-
Candidate’s selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply:
- Suitable appliers, who want to take this job opportunity, may apply by sending the application form in prescribed format that is available on the official website www.nrhmchd.gov.in.
- The applicants must visit the website and select the appropriate link to download the application format.
- Candidates must fill the application form in prescribed format with all the desired information.
- Aspirants must attach the Xerox of all the testimonials and affix the recent passport size photographs at the provided place.
- The application completed in all respect, applicants must send it to the address given below on or before the last date that is 9th December 2014.
Office of Medical superintendent-cum-Jt,
Principal Medical Officer, (Room No. 24),
Govt. Multi-Speciality Hospital,
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 09th December 2014
- Shortlisted Candidates List Display Date: 16th December 2014
- Interview DATE: 17th December 2014
Note: You may obtain the other detail through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On