Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015
A job notification has been disclosed regarding Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 for filling up Jr. Physiotherapist, Jr. Occupational Therapist, and Teacher Posts. Willing candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form and attend walk-inn interview on scheduled dates given below.
|Posts Name||Jr. Occupational / Physiotherapist & Teacher|
|Last Date To Send Application form||27th March 2015|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||30th March 2015|
You may read remaining detailed information about Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 like salary details, selection process and required education etc, which is supplied below in page of recruitmenntresult.com.
- Jr. Physiotherapist
- Jr. Occupational Therapist
|For Therapist||Candidates should have B.Sc degree in Physiotherapy / Bachelor in Physiotherapy / O.T. or B.O.T. or Diploma in Developmental Therapy from recognized university.|
|For Other||Applicants must have Graduation or equivalent degree with 45% marks or diploma / degree in the relevant field from reputed organization and should have B.Ed. degree in special education.|
- Applier’s age should not more than 35 Years.
- To reserved candidates relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
|Posts name||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Physiotherapist||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Jr. Occupational Therapist|
Entire selection of contenders will be purely based on test or their appearance in walk-in interview.
How to Apply?
- Suitable contestants may apply by submitting prescribed application along with Xerox of self attested documents at address mentioned below before last date that is 27th March 2015.
- After that, candidates must appear in walk-in interview as per scheduled date on 30th March 2015 and may report on time that is 10.00 AM at below given venue.
- Applicants must carry original certificates with one set of Photostat of entire testimonials on day of walk-in interview.
Postal & Venue Details:
Rehabilitation Centre For Handicapped Children
Dakshin Marg, Sector 38-B, Chandigarh
- Last Date To Send Application form: 27th March 2015
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 30th March 2015
For remaining Details, you may open Official Notification
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015
Chandigarh Administration has issued an employment notification as Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 for Jeep Driver Post. Applicants who are waiting for Chandigarh Administration jobs, they have a good chance to work in this administration. Contenders fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply by sending an application form before closing date.
|Post name||Jeep Driver|
|Last date for sending Application Form||10th April 2015|
Here in below module, team of recruitmentresult.com is helping you by providing all essential information related to Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 .Keen appliers must apply for this job opening and crack the selection criteria.
- Willing aspirants must have passed Matric or its equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- Should possess license for driving heavy motor vehicles.
- Three years experience of driving a heavy vehicle both in plains and hills.
- Knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
Minimum age of candidate should be 25 years and relaxation in upper age limit is provided as per recruitment rules.
Salary Scale Info:
Selected participant will receive a pay scale of Rs. 5910-20200/- along with Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay.
Selection Criteria will be consisted of two successive stages i.e.
Driving Skill Test
- Dug/Ramp Test
- “8” shape Driving test
- Road Test
Pattern of Written Examination:
Objective type questions will be asked in written test which comprises of 90 questions carrying one mark each.
Question paper will be based on:
- Knowledge of Motor Vehicle Act and traffic rules
- Knowledge of Heavy vehicle repair/ maintenance and
- Basic knowledge of First Aid.
- Candidates who failed in any of the three driving test is not eligible for Written Examination.
- Final selection of the candidates will be made on basis of marks/ merit of written test.
- There will no interview round.
Applying Procedure for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015?
- Interested applicants need to visit Official site i.e. admser.chd.nic.in
- Select the appropriate link that matches your search.
- Read guidelines given in the recruitment advertisement properly.
- Those fulfilling eligibility criteria can fill application form in the prescribed format.
- Send applications complete in all respects along with self attested copies of original testimonials enclosed in an envelope only by registered post to address mentioned below.
The Superintending Engineer,
Electrical Circle, U.T.,
Building 5th floor,
Room No. 522, Sector 9-D,
Last date for sending the application form: 10thApril2015 up to 5:00p.m.
For further details concerning to Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On