Chandigarh University Admission
Online link is active for Chandigarh University Admission!!! Candidates who are interested can fill online registration form for taking admission to various UG/PG courses offered by Chandigarh University. Candidates can make their career in CU and grab this chance by filling up the CU Online Application Form and taking direct admission in University. For some courses like B.com, M.A, B.Sc etc admission will be done on the basis of merit list and seats available in university. Interested candidates can fill Chandigarh University Admission 2017 form through online mode till last date.
Highlights on This Page
For getting admission in Chandigarh University for academic session 2017-2018, candidates are advised to first go through with complete Chandigarh University Admission Process. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com, are providing all the details in regard of the Chandigarh University Admission 2017–2018 as required qualification, important dates and process to apply by which you can easily apply for Chandigarh University Admissions.
Chandigarh University Admission
|Name of the organization||Chandigarh University|
|Courses for admission||UG/PG|
|Last Date to apply||June 2017|
|Sr. No.||Program Name||Course Name||Discipline or Specialization|
Agri. Business etc
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- For Specialized & Under Graduate Programs: Applicants must have passed 10+2 standard with relevant subjects from reputed boards or institutions.
- For Post Graduate Programs: Contenders should have graduation degree in concerned discipline from recognized university or institutions.
Candidates’ classification for any one of UG or PG courses will be done through merit list or their academic records. For some courses like B.Tech and other university may conduct entrance test also or admission can be done on the basis of some other entrance test accept other university.
Applicants are required to pay application fee before submit admission form because no application form will be accepted without registration fee. Students need to submit the admission form and receive prospectus on payment of Rs 1000/- from Chandigarh University Campus or any local Admission Office of the University.
Process to Apply for Chandigarh University Admission:
- Applicants, who wish to get admission in Chandigarh University, may apply by filling online admission form followed by some steps given below:
- First of all aspirants need to open official website of Chandigarh University which is www.cuchd.in.
- Now press “Admission” tab that is visible at menu bar and then select appropriate link from home page.
- Here is the notification, read it carefully.
- Then, press “Apply Now” button and if you are a new user then press “New Registration” button.
- And must fill asked information in blank textboxes and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Again login with new generated id and password to complete online application form and fill details.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it.
- And at last take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- After reading the notification, download the application form.
- Now fill the application form carefully including other details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope.
- Send the application form at the postal address before the last date.
Chandigarh University, SCO 223,
First Floor, Sector 36 D,
Want to Know? Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Last Date to Apply Online: June 2017
You may check this Official Link for more information. We update this page, with latest details related to Chandigarh University Admission 2017 so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to employment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|