Embassy of France in India provides the facility of Charpak Scholarship for the candidates, willing to be enrolled in Charpak scholarship program of Bachelor’s and Master’s level. Charpak Scholarship Statement Of Purpose is to provide fund to the students to continue their study in Master’s/Research Internship/Exchange Program.
Contenders can apply for Charpak Scholarship 2018 by submitting their online applications on or before the last date which are well provided below for each programme separately. Move your cursor downwards to collect rest of the details in this concern which is well provided at the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Charpak Scholarship Programme 2018:
- Research Internship Program
- Exchange Program (Jan-Jun) / Exchange Program (Sept-Dec)
- Master’s Program
Charpak Scholarship India Benefits 2018:
Selected contenders for Charpak Scholarship 2018 will get following benefits along with the scholarship amount, so please have a look!!
- Student visa fee waiver (16500 INR approx)
- Monthly stipend (duration and amount vary as per the program)
- Medical insurance coverage (300/year approx)
- Affordable student housing guaranteed
Check Now: Scholarship Benefits
Charpak Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
To apply for Charpak Scholarship Internship, Charpak Research Scholarship and Charpak Exchange Program Scholarship, contenders are required to have following eligibility!!
- Applying aspirants must be an Indian national and reside in India.
- The upper age of the applicants must not be above 30 years at the time of application.
- Contenders must be currently enrolled at an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French Institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
- Final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
Charpak Scholarship 2018 Selection Procedure:
Applying contenders will be selected for the scholarship award on the basis of their academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory. There is no CGPA / percentage cut-off for the scholarship.
Check Also: Scholarships in India
Way to fill Charpak Scholarship Application Form:
Contenders can submit their forms for Raman Charpak Scholarship by following below mentioned hassle free steps which are well mentioned below!!
Step 1: To apply for scholarship you have to visit to the official website that is www.inde.campusfrance.org.
Step2: Hit the “Scholarships” tab presented at the menu bar on the home page.
Step3: Afterwards you are required to hit “French Government Scholarships” link.
Step4: Then you are required to follow “Charpak scholarships” available at the right side on the home page.
Step5: On this new page, you have to go through one of your willing link of scholarship i.e. Internship, Research and Exchange Program.
Step6: Read the complete notification carefully and afterwards go for filling online application form.
Step7: Mention ‘Application for Charpak ————- Scholarship’ as subject in your email.
Step8: Email the completed application form along with the other mandatory documents to email@example.com
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Required Documents While Submission of the Form:
- Scanned copy of the first page and last page of your passport (with photo and expiry date).
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying)
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognised university or Xth marks card if French was your second language)
- NOC from the Indian institution.
Download Here>>> Charpak Scholarships 2018 Details
Charpak Scholarship 2018 Deadline:
|Charpak Scholarship Deadline||March 2018||May 2018||November 2018|
|Charpak Scholarship Results 2018 Announced||April 2018||June 2018||November 2018|
Note: Contenders can download Charpak Scholarship 2018 details by going through the Official Website of the organization. To obtain more factors in this concern or any other, you are required to be in touch with us or subscribe our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|