Embassy of France provides Charpak Scholarship every year to those Indian students who have desire to pursue their higher education of Master’s/Research Internship/Exchange Program in France.
Interested candidates have to submit their online applications before the last date mentioned below. This is a good opportunity to all Indian students to experience research work at Campus France in summer vacation.
Highlights Of This Page:
Aspirants who want to attain more information regarding Charpak Scholarship 2018 are advised to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Charpak Scholarship Programme 2018:
- Research Internship Program
- Exchange Program (Jan-Jun) / Exchange Program (Sept-Dec)
- Master’s Program
Charpak Scholarship India Benefits 2018:
Selected contenders for Charpak Scholarship 2018 will get following benefits along with the scholarship amount, so please have a look!!
- Student visa fee waiver (16500 INR approx)
- Monthly stipend (duration and amount vary as per the program)
- Medical insurance coverage (300/year approx)
- Affordable student housing guaranteed
Check Now: Scholarship Benefits
Charpak Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
To apply for Charpak Scholarship Internship, Charpak Research Scholarship and Charpak Exchange Program Scholarship, contenders are required to have following eligibility!!
- The candidate who is going to apply for Charpak Research Internship Program 2018 must be Indian Citizen.
- Aspirants must completed graduation or continue their graduation or post graduation at an Indian institute.
- Must have obtained admission/acceptance letter from a French laboratory where the Research Internship is to be arranged.
- Contenders must be currently enrolled at an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French Institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
Applying aspirants for Charpak Internship should not exceed above than 30 years in age.
Charpak Scholarship 2018 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of your statement of purpose. Knowledge of French will be an asset but is not mandatory. There is no CGPA / percentage cut-off for the scholarship.
Check Also Current List of: Scholarships in India
Way to fill Charpak Scholarship Application Form:
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.inde.campusfrance.org.
Step 2: Move their cursor towards “scholarship” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
Step 3: Select “French Government Scholarships” link from the drop down list opened after hitting on above said link.
Step 4: After that, follow “Charpak scholarships” link stable at the right side on the home page.
Step 5: Select appropriate link regarding Internship, Research and Exchange Program from the new page which will be opened after hitting on above said link.
Step 6: Go through entire notification to get complete information and then select “apply online” button.
Step 7: Mention ‘Application for Charpak ————- Scholarship’ as subject in your email.
Step 8: Email the completed application form along with the other mandatory documents to scholarship.
Want to Know? How to Apply Scholarship
Required Documents While Submission of the Form:
- Scanned copy of the first page and last page of your passport (with photo and expiry date).
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying)
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognised university or Xth marks card if French was your second language)
- NOC from the Indian institution.
Download Here>>> Charpak Scholarship 2018 Details
Charpak Scholarship 2018 Deadline:
|Charpak Scholarship Deadline||March 2018||May 2018||November 2018|
|Charpak Scholarship Results 2018 Announced||April 2018||June 2018||November 2018|
Note: Contenders can download Charpak Scholarship 2018 details by going through the Official Website of the organization. To obtain more factors in this concern or any other, you are required to be in touch with us or subscribe our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Get Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|