Junior Engineer Vacancy 2013 – Department of public relations announced recruitment for the candidates of Indian nationality for the post of JUNIOR ENGINEERS (HORTICULTURE) ON TEMPORARY BASIS. Interested candidates can apply soon and check complete information given as under:
Junior Engineer Vacancy details-
|Name of the Organization||Department of Public Relations|
|Post||JUNIOR ENGINEERS (HORTICULTURE)|
|No. of post||03|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Age Limit||Between 18 year -27 years|
|Last date of application form submission||15-10-12 up to 05:00 PM|
Pay scale –
Candidates will be selected on the pay scale of 10300-34800 + Rs.4800 Grade Pay
Who can apply?
Educational qualifications –
- Applicant must have graduate degree B.Sc Degree in Agriculture with Horticulture as a special subject 3 Years course after Pre-University of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Age is determining according to the date 01-01-12.
18 to 25 years
18 to 28 years
18 to 30 years
NOTE: the candidate whose OBC Caste listed in Centre list as well as U.T. list are considered eligible for the said post.
Selection procedure steps-
- All eligible applicants selected through the procedure of
- Written exam (check exam pattern here)
- Computer test
How to apply-
- Those candidate are interested can apply by filling the application.
- Attach self attested photocopies of all the relevant documents, original testimonial, oneself addressed duly stamped envelope along with the application.
- Application should be sent by post and should reach on before 15.10.2012 up to 5.00 PM.
- Application should be send on the following address
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER,
2nd FLOOR U.T. SECRETARIAT,
CHANDIGARH – 160 017
You can check the advertisement here http://admser.chd.nic.in/uploadfiles/press/advt/testcvsdfsdsdsds.pdf .
Before applying for the job candidate are requested to visit the official portal at www.chdpr.gov.in .
For more updates about recruitment, result and any more you can subscribe us through our email service and get all the latest updates directly into your Inbox.