Chevening Scholarship India
Chevening has introduced an international scheme of Chevening Scholarship India. The scheme is proposed for candidates who have a Graduate degree and wish to pursue Post Graduation from a UK University. Aspirants who wish to be granted with Chevening Awards for Chevening Scholarship India 2016 they must submit an Online Application Form in the correct manner before the last date provided below. Contenders must follow the guidelines of submitting Applications provided in the below section.
|Scholarship name||Chevening Scholarship India|
|Last date to apply||3rd November 2015|
You can grab the complete detailed information regarding Chevening Scholarship India 2016 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply etc in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Chevening Scholarship Programs in India:
Chevening Masters programmes:
- India Scholarships
- Central Partnership Awards
Chevening Fellowship programmes:
- India/Rolls Royce Science and Innovation Leadership Programme
- India/TCS Cyber Security Programme
- India Journalism Programme
- Gurukul Scholarships for Leadership and Excellence
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Appliers must have the knowledge of English and two years’ Work Experience in relevant field.
Each fellowship covers the following:
- All KCL study fees
- Accommodation for fellows
- A subsistence allowance
- Return airfare from India to UK
- Travel to and from London and local travel in London
- Reimbursement of UK Visa
- Travel and accommodation on study visits
Essential documents required for applying:
- Two references to be offered in a letter format and written in English
- Applicable passport/national ID card
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three diverse UK Master’s course choices
- English language (if requirements are accomplished)
- UK Master’s university offer (if requirements are accomplished)
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship India?
- Interested applicants can apply online through the Official Website that is www.chevening.org.
- The select your Country/Territory as India.
- Press on the link of ‘Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence’.
- Read the instructions very carefully.
- Now press on ‘Apply here’ -> ‘Apply’.
- Create your account and then fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload the required documents.
- After filling form in the correct manner, submit the form within given time period.
- Take a hard copy of filled in form for future use.
|End date to apply||3rd November 2015|
|Last date of uploading optional documents||14th July 2016|
Note: For more details of Chevening Scholarship Award, you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Minority Students in India||CBSE Scholarship After 12th Class|
|Ministry of Culture Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|Times Scholarship||Indira Gandhi For PG Programmes|