Chevening has published latest news which is related to Chevening Scholarship India. Applicants who have completed graduate degree and want to pursue post graduate degree in UK University they can avail the benefit of Chevening Scholarship India 2018. As per the notification, candidates who want to apply for this international scheme they may submit the online application form till 07 November 2017.
For getting this brilliant Scholarship, applicants need to undergo English language Test and interview. Applicants who qualified in this process they may get Chevening international Scholarship. For more details about Chevening Scholarship India 2019, you just need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Appliers should return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate degree This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Aspirants must have Have at least two years’ work experience
- Candidates must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
- Candidates meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018
Check here: Eligibility of Work Experience
The selection of deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their eligibility conditions and English language tests. Those candidates who qualified in English language tests, they will get the preference and become shortlisted to get the scholarship.
Get Here: Courses Details
English language tests:
Applicants are free to take tests more than once with the intention of meet the Chevening English language requirement. If there are no English language test centres in your country, you may be required to travel to a neighbouring country to take a test. Please note that Chevening does not pay for costs associated with English language testing. You are responsible for booking and paying for costs associated with these tests. Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
Chevening English Language Requirement: Breakdown Of Scores
|Overall score of 6.5 with a minimum score in each component of:|
Check here: Scholarships in India
|Pearson PTE Academic|
|Overall score of 58 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|Overall score of 79 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)|
|Overall score of 176 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|Trinity ISE II (B2)|
|Overall pass and minimum pass in each skill across both modules:|
Read Also:– How To Prepare For Scholarship
Steps To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2018:
- Applicants who want to hold this chance they may go to the official website of the organization that is www.chevening.org
- Then you have to select the Country/Territory as India.
- Now you need to press on the ‘Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence’.
- Applicants have to Read the instructions very carefully.
- After reading the instructions hit on the “Apply” link.
- Create your account and then fill the application form in correct manner.
- While filling the Chevening Scholarship Application Form you have to upload the required documents.
- After filling form in the correct manner, submit the form within given time period.
- At last you need to take a print out of the application form for further process.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship:
Applicants who will get the Chevening Scholarship they will get various benefits these are:-
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses.
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required
|Last date for submit the application form||7 November 2017|
|Sifting of applications against eligibility criteria||From 8 November 2017|
|Independent reading committees assess eligible applications||Mid-November to December 2017|
|Applicants are shortlisted for interviews by the British Embassies/High Commissions in-country||January to early February 2018|
|Applicants are notified that they have been selected for interview||By mid-February 2018|
|Deadline for applicants invited to interview to submit references and undergraduate certificates||26 February 2018|
|Global interview period||5 March to 2 May 2018|
|Announcement of interview results||Early June 2018|
|Deadline for UK university unconditional offers||12 July 2018|
|Deadline for meeting English language requirement||12 July 2018|
|2018/2019 Chevening Scholars commence their studies in the UK||September/October 2018|
Candidates who want to grasp this opportunity they can get more information about Chevening Scholarship 2018- 2019 through Official Link. All the visitors are advised to stay connected with this web portal to grasp all other essential details regarding this Scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Minority Students in India||CBSE Scholarship After 12th Class|
|Ministry of Culture Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|Times Scholarship||Indira Gandhi For PG Programmes|