Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta
For providing financial assistance to the unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh state, the state government has launched Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme. Based on the educational qualification, unemployed youth of the state will take benefits of Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance. Eligible candidates can apply for the online registration till last date.
CG Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Highlights:
|Name of scheme||Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta|
|Started by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|an objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta
Eligibility of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme CG:
- Contender should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Applicant should be 12th pass or have graduation degree, diploma, post-graduation degree etc.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakh or less.
- Age limit of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh can avail this scheme.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Benefits:
- Unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh will take the benefits of CG Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- 6 lakh crore rupees budget has been allocated by the government under this scheme.
- Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 per month as unemployment allowance will be provided to the unemployed youth.
Check Out: Chhattisgarh Scholarship
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Selection Process:
- Applicant will be called for interview round and they have to bring educational qualification, age certificate, registration letter in employment office, income certificate.
- After that eligibility of the candidate will be check out and if the candidate is found eligible, then the contender can take benefit of Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Process:
- Candidates need to go to the official website i.e. cgemployment.gov.in
- Press on “Services” section appearing on the menu bar of the home page.
- From the drop down list, select “Online Registration” link.
- A new page will be opened up that contains “Candidate Registration” link.
- Select State, District and Exchange from the registration form.
- Upload all the documents and submit the form.
- You can use your username and password for login.
Get Here: Online Registration Form
Press Here: Chhattisgarh Employment Service Official Website
Documents of CG Unemployment Allowance Scheme:
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Mark sheet
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Address – Directorate of Employment and Training Indravati Bhawan, Block-4, First Floor Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 492 002, India
- Phone – + 91-771-2331342, 2221039
- Fax – 0771-2221039
- ईमेल – employmentcg[at]gmail[dot]com , employmentcg[at]rediffmail[dot]com
- Help Center – + 91-771-2221039, + 91-771-2331342 to mail us for any questions or feedback rojgar [dot] help [at] gmail [dot] com
Find Out: Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Online Registration, benefits and other necessary details is well written on this page of recruitmemtresult.com Contenders must go through the complete details to gain knowledge of the scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana||Government Schemes Toll Free Number|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Education Scheme|
|Jobs by Qualification||Samriddhi Scheme|