Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Professional examination board has disseminated an employment advertisement regarding Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment.Board has invited applications to fill 1085 unoccupied vacancies of Patwari. So, candidates looking for government jobs in Chhattisgarh need to get registered for Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment 2017 notice that is officially revealed by Chhattisgarh Professional examination board.
Focal Points of Page
Aspirants may apply by submitting the online application on or prior to the last date of filling the online application. For getting more information related to Chhattisgarh Patwari Jobs you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Chhattisgarh Professional examination board|
|No. of posts||1085|
|Last to submit online application||7th December 2016|
Required Education Qualification:
Aspirants who aspire to apply must possess 12th class from any recognized board and computer application recognized by central government. Candidates should have 01 year Diploma certificate in programming from any recognized institute and typing 5000 KDPH in data entry.
Restriction on Age:
Contenders applying for stated vacancy should be resided between 18 to 40 year of age as on 01st January 2016. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment: Official Notification
Contenders who will be appointed successfully for Patwari Position will receive the pay band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,200/- per month.
Examination Fee to be paid:
Candidate belonging to General category will be required to pay Rs. 350/-as application fee. And for OBC candidates, the application fee will be applicable as Rs. 250/-and for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/-.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and personal interview conducted by the selection committee.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview and Written Exam:
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment?
- Willing appliers who are interested in applying for the above declared post will be required to apply through online mode.
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- After that choose appropriate link as “Revenue and Disaster Management Department under the patwari training (RDP17) exams – 2017” for the concerned notification from the home page.
- Now, hit on “Vibhagiya Vigyapan- RDP17” link from the appeared page and further “Vibhagiya Vigyapan” link.
- Read all instructions first before you hit for online application form link, after reading carefully fill application form now.
- Fill Online Application with all important details without any mistake.
- Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- After successful completion of transaction a payment receipt will be generated, take the printout of the receipt.
- Applicants have to upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Lastly, retain the copy of filled application form for future use.
Check Now: More Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date submission of online application form: 07th December 2016
- Last date to Payment Application Fee: 07th December 2016
- End Date to Submit Application Fee (Online): 08th December 2016
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee (Offline): 9th December 2016
- Date to Written examination: 08 January 2017
Note: You can check the official notification for getting more info on Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: