Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment
It’s time to grab latest Lekhpal Bharti in Chhattisgarh through Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment!!! Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) is all planned to conduct CG Vyapam Lekhpal Bharti Exam on 01/04/2018.
Candidates who are interested in applying against CACC Lekhpal Jobs are advised to check complete eligibility criteria from below before getting registered against Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment 2018.
This Page Includes:
Job Finders have to get themselves registered against CG Vyapam Lekhpal Vacancy 2018 through online mode by following the instructions given below and the last date to apply against the same is 07/03/2018.
So, go through this page which is well presented by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com to grab the latest details in concern of Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Last date to apply||07/03/2018|
Chhattisgarh Patwari Vacancy Details:
|CG 103 Lekhpal Recruitment|
|House Building Board||4|
|Urban Administration & Development||103|
|State Co-operative Milk Federation Department||8|
Qualification Needed for CV Vyapam Lekhpal Recruitment:
Candidates applying against Chhattisgarh Lekhpal Recruitment 2018 are advised to hold 10th & 12th from recognized board. Moreover, candidates should have B.Com or BCA Degree from Authorized University or College.
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Job entrants need to satisfy age criteria to apply against Chhattisgarh Patwari Jobs that is one should be resided in between 18 to 40 years of age. Relaxation will be offered to reserved category appliers according to the norms of the organization.
Candidates need to deposit application fees of Rs. 350 (Gen), Rs. 250 (OBC) and Rs. 200 (Reserved Category) through prescribed mode.
Check Chhattisgarh Patwari Details>>> Press Here
Contenders need to get qualified in recruitment exams of Chhattisgarh Patwari Vacancies that are Written Test which is going to be held on Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur Divisional headquarters on 1st April 2018 (Sunday), 10:00 AM to 01:15 PM.
On the basis of Merit List on the behalf of marks obtained in the written test, final contenders will get selected for latest Lekhpal vacancies in Chhattisgarh.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
CG Vyapam Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2018
- Exam Mode: Online/ Offline
- Question Paper Pattern: Objective MCQs
- Number of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Exam Paper consists of Two Papers
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment?
- Visit the official website that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Press app link related to Chhattisgarh Lekhpal vacancies which will be available on the home page.
- Read all instructions first before you hit for online application form link, after reading carefully fill application form now.
- Fill Online Application with all important details without any mistake.
- Choose the payment option from the available options and perform the transaction.
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press on to “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At Last, retain the copy of filled application form for future use.
Register Here>>> Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment 2018
Important Dates To Remember!!!
|Application Form Start Date||Started!!!|
|Application Form Last Date||07/03/2018|
|CG Vyapam Lekhpal Bharti Admit Card||26/03/2018|
|CG Vyapam Lekhpal Exam Date||01/04/2018 (10:00 to 01:15 PM)|
Candidates can go through this complete page or hit this Official Link to get rest details of Chhattisgarh Patwari Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs in Chhattisgarh||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|