Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015
A new career notice in the form of Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015 has been broadcasted for appointment of enthusiastic and capable contenders to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates searching for jobs in this position and fulfilling all the requisite conditions as per necessity of post can apply for Chhattisgarh Post Office vacancy by sending an Application Form till last date as stated below.
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Last Date to Send Application Form|
Other essential details related to Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look over these equipped details!!!
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from a reputed school/board.
- Candidates must have undergone a certified training of 60 days in computer course.
- If any aspirant had done 12th or its above qualification with computer as a subject, then they must show their basic computer knowledge certificate.
- Minimum age of contestants should be 18years and their maximum age should be 30years.
- Relaxation in age is provided to all reserved category contenders.
Selection of candidates will be done through written test and questions will be asked from 10th/12th level examination.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Applicants have to submit Rs.400/- as examination fees and fees can be deposited in any division of Chhattisgarh Post Office.
- A receipt will be provided after the payment, candidates have to send that receipt with the filled application form.
How to obtain Application Form?
Application Form can be obtained in two ways i.e.
- Candidate can take the form any division of Chhattisgarh Post office by depositing the requisite amount of fee as given above.
- Aspirants can also download the form from Official site and deposit the application fee in any division of Post Office.
How to download Application Form from Official site?
Eligible candidates can download the application form by logging onto the official website that is indiapost.gov.in. Fill the details in application form carefully and forward the Application Performa along with payment receipt and other required documents in an envelope super scripting with “Application for the post of_______” to the corresponding address as provided in the notification whose link is given below.
Last Date to Send Application Form:
14th June 2015 15th June 2015
Note: Candidates can read Official Notice for getting more information in concern to Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|