Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Post Office has strewed a notice of Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015 for filling up various vacancy. We will soon update this page with latest details regarding Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2016. Applicants who wish to apply for Chhattisgarh Post Office vacancy 2015 they may send duly filled application form on or before the last date that is 4th December 2015.
|Post Name||Multi Tasking staff|
|No. of Posts||17|
|Last Date to Send Application Form||4th December 2015|
Other essential details related to Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply etc are well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants should have passed 10th class from a recognized school/board.
- Minimum age of contestants should be 18 years and their maximum age should be 25 years.
- Relaxation in age is provided to all reserved category contenders.
Selection of candidates will be done through written test and questions will be asked from 10th/12th level examination.
Applicants have to submit Rs.400/- as examination fees and fees can be deposited in any division of Chhattisgarh Post Office.
A receipt will be provided after the payment, candidates have to send that receipt with the filled application form.
How to obtain Application Form?
Application Form can be obtained in two ways i.e.
- Candidate can take the form any division of Chhattisgarh Post office by depositing the requisite amount of fee as given above.
- Aspirants can also download the form from Official site and deposit the application fee of Rs.140/- in any division of Post Office.
How to download Application Form for Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they can download the application form by logging onto the official website that is indiapost.gov.in.
- Fill the details in application form carefully and forward the Application Performa along with payment receipt and other required documents
- Envelope containing an application form should be super scribe with “Application for the post of_______” to the corresponding address as provided in the notification whose link is given below.
Last date to apply: 4th December 2015
Check Official Notification to acquire more detailed information in concern to Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2015. Soon, we will update this page with details of Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2016, so keep visit this page regularly to get latest details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On