Chitkara University Admission
Chitkara University has released a notice about Chitkara University Admission. Aspirants who are seeking to take admission in this university for Under Graduates or Post Graduates Courses can apply for Chitkara University Admission 2016 by filling the application form through online process on or prior to the closing date. Applicants should check the admission procedure before filling application form. Admission to Bachelors or Master’s Degree Programmes is based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test followed by counseling www.chitkara.edu.in conducted by the University.
Students, who are interested, may collect more details related to Chitkara University Admission 2016 such as courses offered, education qualification, application fee, methods of selection, how to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who want to take admission in any of the above mentioned courses must read the below content of this page.
- B.E. (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor in Mass Communication (BMC)
- B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Master in Mass Communication (MMC)
- B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- B.Sc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
Chitkara School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Health Sciences
- Chitkara Business School
- School of Mass Communication
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Architecture
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Himachal Institute of Engg. & Tech.
About Chitkara University
Chitkara University was established in the year 1998 and is located in Solan. The University is recognized by the UGC of India. There are various courses available in different streams like Management, Engineering, IT, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, Teacher education, etc. Chitkara University has over 52 acres campus, provides comfortable hostel facilities separately for boys and girls and consistently maintained a 100% job placement record.
Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline for Post Graduate courses and passed in XII class with a minimum aggregate of 50% in any stream for graduate courses from reputed University / College / Institute.
Applicants need to pay the requisite amount of application fees in the prescribed mode.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria will have to go through entrance exam and counseling. The aim of the counseling process is to extend a helping hand to potential scholars and facilitate their search for the program of their choice. Candidate would have to personally appear before the Counseling committee on the date and time specified. Failure to do so will result in rejection of the application. The candidates would be required to be in possession of the documents as given in the IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS at the time of counseling.
How to apply for Chitkara University Admission:
Candidates can fill AMU Application Form through online mode for desired programs after processing following inputs-
- Applicants must visit the official website of Chitkara University which is www.chitkara.edu.in
- In Admission option, Application Form option will be appear, enter on it.
- Choose desired course from B.Tech, MBA, BSC
- Now your Chitkara University Application Form will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Fill and submit online application form and get printout to send offline to the specified address before last date.
You may get more details regarding Chitkara University Admission, through this Official Link. For more updated details about Chitkara University Admission 2016, aspirants may need to bookmark this page using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On