A vacancy advertisement has been promulgated by Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture titled as CIBA Recruitment 2016. CIBA has invited applications for qualified and eligible candidates for hiring them for Project Associate / Technical Assistant Posts. Contenders who are willing to apply for stated vacancies can apply by submitting the application form on or earlier to the last date that is 20th October 2016. For acquiring upcoming notification details about CIBA Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
|Last date to submit Application||20th October, 2016|
Job hunters may check and read all the below mentioned facts about Technical Assistant and Project Associate jobs and grab the opportunity to work in government sector. Candidates can get entire details related to CIBA Recruitment 2016 that is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Post:
- Project Associate.
- Technical assistant.
|Project Associate||Post graduate in engineering or technology or any equivalent degree/ fisheries science / aquaculture / life sciences / soil science / chemistry/ environment science needed.||Rs.16000+ with 30% HRA for first two years and 18000 + 30% HRA in third year)|
|Technical assistant||Graduate or Post Graduate in engineering or technology / fisheries / life science / environment needed.||Rs.15,000/- per month|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Aspirants fulfilling above qualification should have experience in aquaculture farm investigation, proficiency in computer and statistical analysis are required.
Maximum Age of the contender who is applying for vacancy in CIBA must not be above the mentioned age-
- Men- 35 years
- Women- 40 years
According to the government rules, relaxation in age will be given to the reserved SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates applying for CIBA jobs will be selected on the basis of their education and experience eligibility decide by the Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture.
- Shortlisted students will be called up for walk-in- interview.
- TA/DA will not be provided for attending the interview.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for CIBA vacancies?
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture that is www.ciba.res.in
- Now go to the “Recruitments” tab stated on the right side of the home page and select the “Recruitment of Project Associate & Technical assistant – Advt 39(271)/2016 Admn. Last date 20-10-2016”.
- Then read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that send the bio-data to the below given e-mail address
- Candidates should hold the original certificates, passport size photograph and filled-in Personal Information Form enclosing the attested copies of all educational qualifications and work experience at the time for the interview.
Date to Remember:
- Last Date of Applying: 20th October, 2016
- Walk-In-Interview date: 26th October, 2016
Interested and eligible candidates need to check Official link given below to get complete details related to CIBA Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page through ctrl+d. Join us on Face book / Google Plus to obtain more upcoming career related notification.
CIBA Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|