Central Institute For Cotton Research has publicized a job advertisement as CICR Recruitment. Organization intends to receive applications from well qualified and skilled candidates for filling up the 13 Posts of Young Professional in different fellowship.
Job seekers who wish to enhance their career with this organization can attend Walk-in interview for CICR Young Professional (YP) Jobs on schedule date that is 30-07-2018 at 10:00 am.
This page includes:
CICR Young Professional Recruitment Walk-in-Interview:
Keen applicants who think themselves capable for CICR Recruitment 2018 they can appear for interview along with all relevant documents on correct time and place before half an hour to start interview process.
Applicants who are going to be a part of this walk-in interview they can attain the rest information about Central Institute For Cotton Research Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Central Institute For Cotton Research|
|No Of Vacancies for CICR Recruitment 2018||13|
|Name of Post/ Fellowship||Project Name||No of CICR Vacancy|
|Young Professional – 2||GEAC Project||04|
|Young Professional – 1||08|
|Young Professional – 1||01|
CICR Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Post/ Fellowship||Required Educational Qualification|
Young Professional – 2
|Post-graduation / Master’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent / relevant discipline.|
|Young Professional – 1||B.Sc. Agriculture or relevant basic sciences. Good working knowledge of computer|
|Young Professional – 1|
B.Tech in Computer Sciences (B.Tech CSE)
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
CICR Recruitment Additional skills required:
- Working knowledge in Computer
- Interested for travelling on tour and working in field
- Programming knowledge
- ERP Working knowledge in Computer
CICR Age Limit:
Candidates, who are going to apply for CICR Young Professional Jobs, must not be less than 21 years in age and should not be more than 45 years in age as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of candidates who belong to reserved category such as SC/ST/ OBC as per rules and regulations of organization to apply for CICR Recruitment 2018.
Download Official PDF of:
CICR Selection Process:
- For the engagement of contenders for CICR Young Professionals Recruitment, experts of Central Institute For Cotton Research is going to organize Walk-in-Interview on 30-07-2018 at 10:00 am onwards.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending the Walk-in-Interview for CICR Young Professional Vacancies.
Must Check Below Links to Crack Interview:
CICR Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Project Name||Consolidated Fellowship (per month)|
|Young Professional – 2||GEAC Project||Rs. 25000/-|
|Young Professional – 1||Rs. 15000/-|
|Young Professional – 1||Rs. 15000/-|
Way to fill CICR Application form:
To apply for Central Institute for Cotton Research Young Professional Jobs, candidates need to follow below given simple guidelines:
- Initially you need to visit to official website of organization that is which is www.cicr.org.in to apply for CICR Jobs
- After reaching to home page, go under “E-procurement | Tender | Job” link given at the left side of same page.
- Within few seconds a new page will open up in front of you with various CICR Job Notification links.
- Afterwards you are required to press on, “Walk-in-interview for Young Professionals at CICR, Regional Station, Sirsa….details” link given under “Job Announcement” head.
- Read Central Institute for Cotton Research Notification carefully with complete details.
- After reading CICR Notification, you may download CICR Application form.
- Fill Central Institute for Cotton Research Application form with complete details.
- Attach all necessary certificates and photocopy of all the certificates like Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card etc.
- Paste one Passport size photograph along with application form.
- Finally appear in Walk-in-Interview with application form and original documents/ testimonials for verification.
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Documents to be carried while appearing for Walk-in-Interview:
All the appeared aspirants should bring original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates as listed here.
- Age, Qualifications,
- Experience, Caste,
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- One Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application
CICR Recruitment Walk-in Venue and Important Date:
On 30-07-2018 at CICR, Regional Station, Sirsa wail in Interview will be conducted
Follow its Official Link to know more about CICR Recruitment 2018 – 19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|