Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture is organizing Walk-In Interview for CIFA Recruitment 2019 on 26th April, 2019. The Walk-In has been organized in order to fill up CIFA Vacancies of Young Professional Post. Check below for more details related to CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment.
|CIFA Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|CIFA Official Website||Get Here|
CIFA Notification 2019 – Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)
- Category: CIFA Recruitment 2019
- Current Opening: Young Professional
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Walk-In Date: 26-04-2019
CIFA Vacancy 2019:
Name of Post: Young Professional-II
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
Which Qualification holders can apply for CIFA Young Professional Jobs?
- Applicants must possess M.F.Sc./Post Graduation degree in Science
- Knowledge/ experience in the field of ornamental fish farming is preferred.
What are the Age Restrictions for CIFA Vacancies?
Age Limit prescribed for CIFA Recruitment is as follows:
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- Relaxation of age to the SC/ST/OBC/ Women & PH candidates will be as per rules.
What Pay is offered for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Recruitment?
The Consolidated Pay of Rs.25,000/-per month has been set for CIFA Young Professional Recruitment.
What is the Selection Procedure for CIFA Job Openings?
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
How to apply for CIFA Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is cifa.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Job Opportunities” link, available under the Quick link section at the right side of home page.
- Press the following CIFA Recruitment Notification link:
Advt No-01 /2019-20 Walk-in-interview for Young Professional-II at ICAR-CIFA on 26.04.2019 at 10.30 A.M.
- A PDF file of CIFA Notification will be opened.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- If eligible then reach the walk-in venue stated below carrying all the requisite Documents.
Get More: Government Jobs in Orissa
What Documents are required to be produced at the time of Walk-In?
Candidates are required to produce the following documents in Original and self-attested copies while attending CIFA Young Professional Walk-In:
- Bio-Data (5 Copies),
- 02 passport size photographs
- 01 set of self-attested copies of the entire certificates/Marks Sheets/Experience certificate.
What is the schedule of Walk-in Interview for CIFA Job Vacancies?
- Date of Interview: 26-04-2019
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019:
ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture has issued a career advertisement named as CIFA Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct Walk-in interview to hire eligible aspirants on the post of Young Professional.
Applicants having required qualification may apply for CIFA Young Professional Vacancy by attending the interview scheduled on 26-04-2019. Applicants are suggested to attain detailed information in concern of CIFA Recruitment 2018 from the above section of this page.
For Latest Updates In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Aspirants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about CIFA Recruitment 2019. Keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|