Central Institute of Fisheries Education has circulated a job notification for CIFE Recruitment. ICAR-CIFE is looking for result oriented and skilled contenders for filling up JRF and SRF vacancy for relevant projects. Job finders, who are willing to apply for CIFE Recruitment 2016, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date. Aspirants may come along with updated resume, one set of Xerox of all documents etc and report on time on scheduled date which is shown below.
|Posts Name||JRF and SRF|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||01st & 07th April 2016|
Job appliers may grab whole information regarding CIFE Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, required qualification, applying process and selection process etc which are well structured below by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
CIFE Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Projects Name|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Utilization of detoxified rubber seed cake in aquafeed|
|2||Senior Research fellow (SRF)||National Agricultural Innovation Fund funded project “Agribusiness Incubation Centre”|
For JRF Posts:
- Candidates must have MFSc in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Biotechnology & allied sciences or M.Sc in Nutrition, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry & allied sciences with NET qualification.
- Working background on aspects of Fish nutrition & Feed technology and proficiency in computer usage.
For SRF Posts:
Applicants should have MFSc with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA or PH.D degree from recognized University or Institutions.
Check Here:-More Post Graduate Jobs
Salary Structure & Age Limitations:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 25,000/-||As Per Norms|
|Senior Research fellow (SRF)||
Cateforization of job appliers will be done through their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date and the candidates will not be paid any TA/DA.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
How to Apply For CIFE Recruitment?
- Eligible job seekers are required to log on to the Official website that is cife.edu.in
- Go to “Announcement & News” section and navigate to “Walk-in-interview for Junior Research fellow for project “Utilization of detoxified rubber seed cake in aquafeed”, on 7th April 2016, at CIFE Mumbai.” link.
- Or “Walk-in-interview for Senior Research fellow in National Agricultural Innovation Fund, funded project on 1st April 2016, at CIFE Seven Bungalows Campus” link.
- A page will be opened containing entire information about the vacancy, read it very carefully.
- After that, appliers should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent size photograph on it and also submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc.
- Job finders must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on scheduled date.
Walk-In Venue & Date:
|Junior Research Fellow||In the New campus of Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE).||07th April 2016|
|Senior Research fellow||At our Seven Bungalows campus committee room.||01st April 2016|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On