Central Institute of Fisheries Education has released an employment advertisement for CIFE Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible & diligent candidates to fill up Laboratory / Teaching Assistant Posts. Job seekers, whose desire to apply for CIFE Recruitment 2015, can apply by appearing in Walk- In- Interview on the pre- decided date and address. Applicants required to produce in person with hand written application form and original as well as photocopies of educational documents at time of interview for verification.
|Designation Name||Laboratory / Teaching Assistant|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||14th September 2015|
Candidates who consider themselves eligible must clutch this chance as soon as possible and read the complete information in concern to CIFE Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply etc are stated in the below segment of this page which is created for your benefit by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Positions Offered:
Laboratory / Teaching Assistant
Job seekers who are eager to apply for CIFE Vacancy must hold Graduation Degree in any discipline of Life Science with experience of working in Molecular Biology Laboratory. Applicants must have knowledge of routine Molecular Biology practicals for assistance in teaching and desired working experience in related field.
Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years. Maximum age for men candidates should be 35 years and for woman contenders, it should be 40 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per organization rules.
Job finders who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for CIFE Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of salary package that is Rs. 8000/- per month offered by the selection committee of Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
Manner of Appointment:
Keen and Skilful Applicants will have to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below tailored date and address. Final Selection of job appliers for CIFE Recruitment will totally depends on their performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection penal of Central Institute of Fisheries Education. Candidates will not be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance to the candidates.
How to Apply for CIFE Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are eager to apply for aforesaid posts need to visit Official Website that is www.cife.edu.in.
- Then go to “News and Career” section well furnished at right corner of home page and hit “Career” option from the list.
- Select “DBT sponsored 3 months National Training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology for Fisheries Professionals” link and read the details of notification properly.
- Applicants need to prepare application form on plain paper typed in “Block Letters”.
- It must includes name of applying applicant, father’s name/ husband’s name, residential address, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of essential documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate etc.
- Job hunters should bring application form along with documents, CV and other testimonials at time of interview.
- Application form must be duly signed by the applicants; unsigned application form will not be entertained.
- Applicants need to produce in person original documents at time of interview for verification.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application Form will not be entertained by the Institute.
- It is advised to reach venue half an hour before the time of interview to avoid final rush.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Lab No. 432, CIFE, Off Yari Road,
Panch Marg, Versova,
Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 061
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 14th September 2015
- Time of Interview: 2:00 P.M.
Complete details regarding CIFE Recruitment 2015 are furnished on Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On