Central Institute of Fisheries Education has professed a job notification related to CIFE Recruitment. Applications are invited from skilled and hard working candidates for filling up vacancies of Senior Research Fellow Post. Aspirants, who want to apply for CIFE Recruitment 2016, can appear for Walk- In- Interview on the pre- decided date and address that is tuned below. Applicants require to produce hand written application form and original as well as photocopies of educational documents at time of interview for verification.
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||27th January, 2016 (at 11.00 am)|
Candidates who consider themselves eligible must clutch this chance and read the complete information in concern to CIFE Vacancy such as qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, process to apply etc are stated in the below segment of this page which is created for your benefit by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applying candidates should have a Master’s Degree in the Fisheries Science/ Veterinary Science with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification. OR
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
Job hunters who will be appointed will be paid Rs. 16000 – 25000/- + HRA as applicable from Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
Walk – in – interview will be organized to appoint hard working candidates against vacancies of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Applicants who will perform well may grab this chance to work as employee in Central Institute of Fisheries Education.
How to Apply for CIFE Recruitment:
- Applicants who want to grab this chance may appear for Walk- In- Interview.
- Job hunters should bring application form along with documents, CV and other testimonials at time of interview.
- Applicants need to produce in person original documents at time of interview for verification.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application Form will not be entertained by the Institute.
- It is advised to reach venue half an hour before the time of interview to avoid final rush.
ICAR-CIFE (New Campus),
Off Yari Road, Versova, Andheri (W),
Date of Walk- In- Interview: 27th January, 2016 (at 11.00 am)
Note: You may check this Official Notification to get details about CIFE Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On