Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) intends to engage eligible candidates for filling up 20 Enumerator posts, so has released an advertisement titled as CIFRI Recruitment. Institute has planned to conduct a walk-in interview for filling up these stated vacancies. So, aspirants fulfill requisite eligibility criteria for the declared post can apply for CIFRI Recruitment 2017, by attending the interview.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES
Interested candidates must appear for walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. Candidates may attain complete information regarding this recruitment as structured below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Walk-in Date||Check below|
Enumerator: 20 Posts
Candidate should have completed B. F. Sc / B.Sc. (Industrial fish and Fisheries) / B.Sc. (Bio) qualification from a recognized University or Institution. Aspirant should have the Knowledge of local language.
Check Now: Latest B.Sc Jobs
Age Limitation for CIFRI Jobs:
- The maximum age of the candidate who will be applying for Enumerator post should be 30 years for men and 35 years for women as on date of interview.
- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position is relaxable up to 5 years for candidates belonging to ST / SC communities and up to 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
CIFRI Recruitment: Official Notification
The selected candidate for any of the above mentioned post will receive the pay scale of Rs 10,000/- Per Month.
Appointment of the applicants for Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment will be made on the basis on their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute.
How to apply for CIFRI Recruitment?
- Willing appliers need to appear for walk-in interview at stipulated date and venue along with original documents for verification.
- Now, for getting complete details regarding the applied post aspirant must log on to official website that is www.cifri.res.in.
- After that move to “News and Highlights” section visible on the home page and select the appropriate link of the concerned advertisement as “Walk-in-interview” and proceed further.
- This will take you to the page where you need to hit on “View” link against the applied post.
- Read the opened notification carefully and after that fill the duly prepared application form on plain paper in correct manner with complete details and attach all the essential documents or testimonials with it.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with all original documents in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc along with photocopy of each and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Organization is not liable to pay any TA for journey to appear for interview.
- If candidates will not be able to show original certificates at the time of interview his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Walk-in Date and Venue for Enumerator Position:
|Place of Posting||Date of Interview||Date and Venue of Interview|
|Odisha||17/12/2016||ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar- 751002, ODISHA|
|Chhattisgarh||14/12/2016||Chhattisgarh State Fisheries department office, Telibandha, Raipur 492006|
|Bihar||15/12/2016||Fisheries Training and Extension Centre, Mithapur Farm, Patna – 800 001, Bihar|
|West Bengal||20-12-2016||ICAR- CIFRI Manirampore Barrackpore 700120|
Check Out: Best State Wise Jobs
Note: For more details related to CIFRI Recruitment 2017, you can visit Official Notification. You may bookmark this page by pressing Control + D to get latest news about CIFRI Recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|