Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) has professed an advertisement about CIFRI Recruitment 2016. Institute is planning to organize a walk-in-interview for filling up the post of Young Professional – II and Technical Assistant. Job seekers who accomplish requisite eligibility criteria may apply for CIFRI Jobs by attending the interview as soon as possible. Aspirants may acquire most recent facts related to CIFRI Recruitment 2017 by keep visiting this web portal frequently.
Willing contenders are required appear for interview on date and time which is pre decided by the organization that is well specified below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are requested to bring along original certificates in support of academic qualification for verification.
|Name of organizing Body||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute|
|Walk-in Date||2nd and 5th August 2016|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Young Professional – II||M.Sc. Biotechnology|
|Contractual Technical Assistant||B.F.Sc. / B.Sc (Zoology) with specialization in fisheries / fish disease.|
Get More Jobs, Check Below Given Links:
Pay Scale and Age Criteria:
|Position Name||Salary Structure||Age Limitation|
|Young Professional – II||Rs. 25000/-p.m.||Min. 21 years and max. 45 years.|
|Contractual Technical Assistant||Rs.14000/- p.m.||35 years for men and 40 years for women.|
Mode of Assortment:
Candidate will be shortlisted basing on their performance in personal interview that will be conducted by Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round:
Process to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply by attending the walk-in interview at stipulated date and venue along with original relevant documents, two passport size photographs as stated below.
- For getting the details regarding the applied post aspirant need to visit the official website that is www.cifri.res.in.
- Now go for “News and Highlights” section visible on the home page and select the appropriate link of the concerned advertisement as “Walk-in-interview for a purely temporary position of Young Professional – II under ICAR-Network Project on Fish Health at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore” OR “Walk-in-interview for engagement in a purely temporary position of Contractual Technical Assistant at ICAR-CIFRI Regional Centre, HOUSEFED complex, Guwahati”.
- After that fill the duly prepared application form on plain paper in correct manner with complete details and attach all the essential documents or testimonials with it.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with all original documents in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc along with photocopy of each and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Organization is not liable to pay any TA for journey to appear for interview.
- If candidates will not be able to show original certificates at the time of interview his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Must Check: Latest Walkin
Venue & Date for Interview:
|Position Name||Interview Date||Walk-in Venue|
|Young Professional – II||02.08.2016 at 11 A.M||ICAR, Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Monirampur, Barrakpore, Kolkata 700 120|
|Contractual Technical Assistant||05.08.2016 at 11 A.M||Regional centre of ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, House Fed Complex, Dispur|
Note: For more details related to CIFRI Recruitment, you can visit Official Notification1 and Official Notification2. You may bookmark this page by pressing Control + D to get latest news about CIFRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|