On 17-02-2017 and 24-02-2017 according to the posts, Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute conducts Walk-in-Interview for CIFRI Recruitment. Those aspirants who want to enhance their career with this well- known Institute can grab Consultant, Skilled Staff and Young Professional positions by appearing in Interview for CIFRI Recruitment 2017 to venue mentioned below.
Content Of The Page
Interested and eligible candidates can collect complete details related to Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who consider themselves eligible they should attend the Interview with bring their photocopies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
|Organization Name||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute|
|Total No. of Posts||07|
|Date of Walk- Interview||17-02-2017 and 24-02-2017 according to the posts|
Name of Project:
“Exploratory survey on Hilsa (Tenuolosa ilisha) catch and life stages availability along up/down stream of Farakka Barrage” approved under the “Namami Ganga”
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Required Eligibility Criteria and Offered Salary:
|Post Name||Required Qualification||Salary Details|
|Skilled Staff||B. F. Sc./B.Sc (Zoology)||Rs. 14000/-|
|Consultant||Ph.D. in Zoology/Fishery Science/ Life Sciences||Rs. 30000/-|
|YP-II||M.F.Sc./M.Sc (Biotechnology)/M.Sc. (Life Science)||Rs. 25000/-|
Limitations of Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for CIFRI Vacancy must not be more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of Interview.
- Age relaxations will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per the norms of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute.
CIFRI Recruitment 2017 Official Notification: Download PDF
Mode of Hiring:
- On the basis of presentation level in Interview, candidates will be finally selected which will be taken by the recruitment panel of reputed Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute.
- So, all the aspirants are advised to give their best in Interview for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting|
Steps to Apply for CIFRI Recruitment:
- To apply against position may visit to the official website of the Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute that is “www.cifri.res.in”.
- After that follow “Recruitment” tab stated at the left side of homepage and hit on “Walk-in-Interview”.
- From new window you need to choose “Walk-in-Interview will be conducted at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore purely on contractual basis to work under the FSSAI-funded project on “Exploratory survey on Hilsa (Tenuolosa ilisha) catch and life stages availability along up/down stream of Farakka Barrage” approved under the “Namami Ganga” link.
- This will open a new page with detailed facts related to notification and you have to read all the details carefully and after that read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Now you may appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date at the appropriate venue.
- Aspirants are informed that should bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data at the time of interview for confirmation.
ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute,
N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore,
Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
|Post Name||Date of Walk-in-Interview|
Job hunters may read the Official Notification which is mentioned above to get other information related to CIFRI Recruitment 2017. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|