A Walk-in Notice framed as CIFT Vacancies has propagated by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology. The Institute invites applications from eligible aspirants who wish to get hired for Young Professional Job. Keen contenders may apply for CIFT Vacancies 2015 Notification by appearing for Walk-in Interview scheduled on 15th July 2015. Appliers should bring filled in Bio-data, original and photo copies of relevant particulars on the day of Interview.
|Post Name||Young Professional – II|
|Walk-In Interview Date||15th July 2015|
Job hunters may get the complete detailed information associated with CIFT Vacancies 2015 by scrolling down this page which is prepared by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who want to apply, should have completed Master Degree in Agricultural and allied Sciences or Graduation in food Engineering / Food Technology / Veterinary / Fishery Science.
There is no Application fee for this recruitment.
Selected candidates for Young Professional – II posts will obtain pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- per month which will be offered by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
- A walk-in interview will be conducted on 15th July 2015 by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology to select qualified contenders for Young Professional – II posts.
- Entire selection of appliers will be depending on their appearance in Walk-in interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for CIFT Recruitment?
- Interested contenders are required to log on to the Official Website which is cift.res.in.
- Move on to “News” section and navigate to “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW – Young Professional – II” link.
- A page will be opened containing entire information about the vacancy.
- Read it very carefully and after that press on “Application Form” tab and download the Application form from there.
- Fill each detail in that form in an accurate way and take a print out of it.
- Candidates should bring this detailed bio-data affixing a recent size photograph on it on the day of Interview.
- Aspirants should submit photo copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc. and produce original certificates for verification.
ICAR-CIFT, Mumbai Research Centre,
CIDCO Admn. Bldg., Sector-1 Vashi,
Navi Mumbai – 400703.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 15th July 2015
Note: For acquiring more information regarding CIFT Vacancies 2015 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On