Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has circulated an advertisement of CIFT Vacancies 2016. Institute is looking for capable participants to fill up Technical Asst Posts. Job hunters who are looking to grab this golden chance they may apply by filling applictaion form on or before the end date.
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|Last Date to apply||Within 30 days|
Ambitious contenders can get further details regarding CIFT Vacancies 2016 such as vacancy details, required qualification, age limit, selection process, remuneration, applying process, etc from the below section of this page which is well framed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants’ should possess bachelor degree in fisheries science / Chemistry / Food science / Food technology / Bio chemistry / Microbiology as main subjects from recognized University.
- Applicants’ should possess one year experience in relevant filed.
- Contenders should have knowledge of computers
- Contenders age should exists in between 18 years to 30 years
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC and 10 year for PH.
Mode of selection:
- Selection of eligible and talented contenders will be based on performance in written test/ interview
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending written test/ interview
Selected applicants will earn handsome amount of pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
- Candidates are required to pay an application Fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit CIFT” payable at Cochin.
- Woman candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee. Person with disabilities are also exempted from payment of fee
How to apply for CIFT Vacancies
- Candidates are required to download prescribed form of application from the Institute website www.cift.res.in.
- Fill an applictaion form very carefully with all important details
- Completely filled in application form duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualification/ Experience /Caste/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Envelope containing an application form should be super-scribed as “Application For The Post Of ———- at —-(Place), Sl. No. —– at the top of envelope and send to the address displayed below:
To the Director,
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology,
Willingdon Island, CIFT Junction, Matsyapuri P.O., Cochin -682 029, Kerala
Last date to apply: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Check official Link to obtain other details about CIFT Vacancies 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|