CIFT Vacancies 2015
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has issued a notification regarding CIFT Vacancies 2015 for filling up Young Professional – I Posts For fish processing section. Aspirants, who wish to get hold this job opening, may apply by appearing in Walk-In interview on specified date:
|Posts Name||Young Professional – I|
|Walk-In Interview Date||16th June 2015|
Contestants, if you want to get the detailed information associated with CIFT Vacancies 2015 then scroll this page and get all the information in a well structured way written by members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates, who want to clutch Young Professional – I posts by applying against to CIFT Jobs, should have graduation degree in science or diploma in science / technology / engineering from recognized university or institutions.
Contenders must hold master’s degree in science / fishery science / food science / life science with two years working Experince in fisheries from reputed organization.
Age Limits Details:
Applier’s age should not below 21 years and not more than 45 years as on 16th June 2015.
Relaxation In Age:
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST): Up to 05 Years
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC): Up To 03 Years
Selected candidates for Young Professional – I posts will obtain pay scale of Rs. 15,000/- per month which will be offered by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
Application Fee Details:
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
- A walk-in interview will be conducted on 16th June 2015 by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology to select qualified contenders for Young Professional – I posts.
- Entire selection of appliers will be depending on their appearance in walk-in interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for cift.res.in Young Professional Job?
- Interested contenders are required to log on to the Official website i.e. cift.res.in
- Move on to “News” section and navigate to “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW – Young Professional – I” link.
- A page will be opened containing entire information about the vacancy.
- Read it very carefully and after that press on “Application Form” tab and download the application form from there.
- After taking print out of the form, fill each detail in that form in an accurate way.
- Candidates should bring this detailed bio-data affixing a recent size photograph on it.
- Aspirants should submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc. and produce original certificates for verification before the interview round.
At ICAR-ICFT, Mumbai Research Centre,
CIDCO Admn, Bldg., Sector-1,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400 703
Walk-Interview Date: 16th June 2015
For acquiring more information regarding CIFT Vacancies 2015, check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On