A job notification regarding CIFT Vacancies has been asserted by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology. Institute wants to hire dependable and brilliant job seekers to fill up vacant positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Research Associate (RA) Posts. Interested and eligible contenders can take advantage of this opportunity by applying against CIFT Vacancies 2015. Here on this page, we also providing latest information regarding CIFT Vacancies 2016 so, candidates are advised to keep in touch with us through our website. Willing candidates can apply by appearing in Walk- In- Interview along with essential documents and application form as per the format on the pre- decided date.
|Name of Positions Offered||SRF and RA|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||30th September 2015|
Ambitious contenders can get further details regarding CIFT Vacancies 2015 such as vacancy details, required qualification, age limit, selection process, remuneration, applying process, etc from the below section of this page which is well framed by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Designation Name||Qualification Required|
|Research Associate||Doctoral degree in Bio-chemistry/ Fish processing Technology/ Organic chemistry OR Master Degree in Biochemistry/ Fish Processing Technology/ Organic chemistry with 4years/ 5years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidence from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training/ other engagements.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Masters degree in Biochemistry/Fish processing Technology/ Organic Chemistry with 4/ 5 years Bachelors degree / Masters degree in Biochemistry/ Fish Processing Technology/ Organic Chemistry with 3 years degree should have NET qualification.|
Age Restriction & Emolument Scale:
Minimum age of applying contenders for CIFT Jobs should be 18 years.
|Designation Name||Maximum Age||Pay Band|
|Research Associate||40 years||45 years||Rs. 40000/- + 20% HRA for Doctoral degree
Rs. 38000/- + 20% HRA pm for Master Degree
|Senior Research Fellow||35 years||40 years||Rs. 25000/- p.m. + 20% HRA|
Relaxation in Age:
Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC /ST candidates is permissible as per rules and regulations of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
Mode of Enrollment:
Applicants will have to appear in Walk- In- Interview on the pre decided date and address. Classification of job hunters for CIFT Vacancies will be done on basis of their performance given at the time of Interview which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection committee of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to candidates for attending interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for CIFT Vacancies:
- Desirous candidates meeting the above criteria should visit the official website that is www.cift.res.in.
- Hit “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF RA & SRF” link which is well furnished under the head “News”.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form by pressing link “Application Form”.
- Fill the application form with complete concentration and paste one recent coloured passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with age proof, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/ OBC etc experience certificate, and other testimonials.
- Applicants must bring duly completed application form at the time of interview indicating the details of age, caste/class, qualifications & experience along with self-attested copies of testimonials in support of their age, caste/class, qualification & experience etc.
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m. and will close at 10.30 am.
- Applicants required to produce in person along with original documents at the time of interview for verification purpose.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT),
Matsyapuri P O, Cochin
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 30th September 2015
- Time of Interview: 10:00 A.M.
You may obtain more details regarding CIFT Vacancies 2015 through this Official Link. You can acquire latest details regarding CIFT Vacancies 2016 from our web portal. So, candidates you are suggested to keep visiting on our website time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On