Walk-in-Interview is all set to be organized by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology on 16th Dec. 2016 for CIFT Recruitment. The management authority of Institute invites applications at the time of Interview for filling up vacant positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). So, candidates who are willing to appear in Interview against CIFT Recruitment 2017 advertisement must register themselves from 8.30 am onwards till 10.30 am on the day of Interview.
Job hunters who hold required eligibility criteria mentioned below must apply for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology Recruitment by appearing in Interview with their documents/ testimonials (original also) at the time of Interview for verification. To get complete details related to CIFT Jobs you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institute||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Date of walk in interview||16th Dec. 2016 at 10:00 am|
Senior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates must possess Degree of Post graduate in Fisheries Science/Industrial Fisheries/Post Harvest Technology of Fish/ Life Science with Fisheries as one subject from recognized University/Institutions.
- Job appliers must have Post graduate degree with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional Course (4 years/5 years) with NET qualification or Post graduate degree in Professional Course.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
What will be the upper age limit?
The maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 2.12.2016. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates is permissible.
Check the monthly remuneration:
Assorted applicants will receive an impressive amount of Rs.25000/- per month + 30% HRA from the concerned department of reputed Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
Mode of Hiring:
To get recruited for CIFT Vacancy in this reputed institute, candidates have to undergo the selection criterion that is Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
Grab Below Provided Links To Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply for CIFT Recruitment?
- Job hunters who are interested may appear for walk in interview on pre decided date that is 16th Dec. 2016 at 10:00 am.
- Candidates have to visit official website of institute that is cift.res.in
- Now follow “Research Centres” tab visible in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Mumbai”
- Now follow “Walk-in-Interview for Senior Research Fellow at Mumbai Research Centre of CIFT” link and read all the relevant details carefully.
- At time of interview you should bring all the self- attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, caste etc.
- You are required to know that you should carry original certificates for verification before the interview.
- Lastly appear in Interview to the below given venue for interview at 10:00 am because no applicant will be permissible late as Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
Mumbai Research Centre of CIFT
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Date of walk in interview: 16th Dec. 2016 at 10:00 am
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
Check above given Official Link to get complete information about available vacancies. You can give your feedback in comment box that is given below. You can also ask questions related to information available here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|