Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has asserted vacancy advertisement titled as CIFT Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the engagement of brilliant and career oriented candidates to fill up the vacant job position of Young Professional I. Candidates who are looking for the new jobs in government sector may grab the opportunity of CIFT Recruitment 2017 by appearing in interview.
This page Highlights:
Contenders who fulfill all the requirements may apply for CIFT Jobs by attending the walk-in-interview on the schedule date and time that is well tailored below. Job seekers must bring all the required documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for the verification.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing to you all the details about Central Institute of Fisheries Technology Recruitment on this page that should be completely comprehended before applying.
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Walk-in-Date||4th January 2017|
Young Professional I
- Contenders who want to apply for the concerned positions must ensure all the eligibility that is Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in Science/ Technology/ Engineering.
- Masters Degree in Fishery Science or food science will be treated as favourable.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Age limit of the candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 4th January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the 5 years to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC Contenders as per the rules of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
CIFT Recruitment: Official Notice
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology will pay Rs. 15,000/- including other allowances to the candidates who are going to recruit for the Young Professional I Jobs.
Mode of Assortment:
- Hiring of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend Interview.
Going For Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
How to apply for CIFT Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Central Institute of Fisheries Technology that is “www.cift.res.in”.
- Scroll down the mouse and press on the “Walk-in-interview for Young” link available under ‘Latest Updates’ section of the homepage.
- Read the advertisement provided details carefully.
- Now candidates who will appear in interview must bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size photograph.
Veraval research centre of CIFT,
Walk-in-date: 4th January 2017
Interested candidates may check Official Notification, for acquiring further facts regarding CIFT Recruitment 2017
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|