Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has broadcasted an advertisement of CIFT Vacancies. Central Institute of Fisheries Technology invites application form from eligible candidates for filling up Young Professional Posts. Applicants who wish to grab this golden opportunity they may apply for CIFT Vacancies 2016 by attending walk-in-interview along with all relevant documents on the dates given below at sharp time.
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-In-interview will be held on||01st April 2016|
For more relevant details regarding CIFT Vacancies 2016 such as post name, required essential qualification, age limit, Relaxation in age ,mode of selection ,pay scale, process to apply, etc you may go through the below section of this page which is framed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who wish to apply for Central Institute Of Fisheries Technology Recruitment they should possess Graduate/Diploma holder in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from recognized university.
Check this:- Latest Graduate Jobs
Expertise in installation, operation and maintenance of food/ fish processing equipment/ machineries/ work experience in the field of food/ fish processing industry/Excellent computer, documentation and analytical skills/ managerial and co-ordination capacity as evidenced from fellowship/training/other engagement with valid proof.
- Aspirant’s age should not exceed 35 years as on 01.04.2016.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category such as by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidate.
Mode of selection:
- Selection of eligible candidates will be based on performance in interview for CIFT Recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending interview
Also Read:- Interview Tips for Fresher / Exp
Selected candidates will earn good amount of remuneration of Rs.15,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
How to apply for CIFT Vacancy:
- Eligible candidates who are satisfying above stated eligibility norms they may apply for Central Institute Of Fisheries Technology Jobs by appearing walk in interview.
- Applicants have to attend Interview with duly filled bio-data (application form) which can be downloaded from official site
- Fill form with all asked details of academic qualifications and attach attested copies as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph and bring the same in the interview at the venue given below:
At ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology(CIFT),
Willingdon Island, CIFT Junction, Matsyapuri P.O. Cochin-682029
- Walk-In-interview will be held on: 01st April 2016
- Registration will begin at 9.00 am and closed at 11.00 am.
Candidates are required to check Official Link to acquire more details about CIFT Vacancies 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|