CIFT Vacancies 2015
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has issued an employment Advt. as CIFT Vacancies 2015 for filling up Technical Assistants Posts in relevant project funded by Indian National Centre for Ocean Information services. Job hunters may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date given below.
|Posts Name||Technical Assistant|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||06th April 2015|
You can read entire detailed acknowledgement about CIFT Vacancies 2015 such as salary details, selection process, required education, and applying process etc, which is described below by unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers, who want to clutch Technical Assistant positions by applying against to CIFT Recruitment, should have B.F.S.C / B.Sc degree in (Zoology / Chemistry / Environmental Science) from recognized university or institutions and must have proficiency in computers.
- Applicants’ age criteria for men: Below 35 Years
- For Women: Applier’s age should not more than 40 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved aspirants as per organization norms.
Selected job appliers will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 8,000/- per month by organization.
Contenders’ selection will be purely based on their demonstration in walk-in interview.
How to Apply?
- Willing and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by appearing in the walk-in interview as on below prescribed date and venue.
- Applicants may report on time that is 08.30 AM and get register themselves and registration process is over at 11.00 AM.
- Appliers may submit self-attested photocopies of all documents in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / OBC etc.
- Candidates must have to bring their latest CV, original and photocopies of requisite certificates at the time of interview.
At Veraval Research centre of CIFT,
Matsyabhavan Bhidia plot,
Walk-In Interview Dates: 06th April 2015
Other details can be obtained through Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On