Coal India Limited Admit Card
Coal India Limited will conduct interview on scheduled date to fill up 1326 vacant Posts of Management Trainee. Coal India Limited Admit Card 2020 has been released on its official website. Applicants need to appear in Coal India Limited Interview with all the important documents on scheduled date and time. Aspirants can also get direct link to download CIL Call Letter through online mode.
Coal India Limited Admit Card 2020 Overview:
- Conducted by: Coal India Limited
- Purpose of Interview: Recruit for Various Posts
- Posts Name: Management Trainee
- Vacancies: 1326
- Interview Date: Updating Soon
- Coal India Limited Hall Ticket Status: Released
Coal India Limited Admit Card
Candidates can download Coal India Limited Management Trainee Admit Card by entering registration number, date of birth etc. Applicants will be able to download their Coal India Limited Interview Admit Card before 10 days of the interview.
How to Download Coal India Admit Card?
- Visit the official site i.e. www.coalindia.in
- Hit “Link for downloading Interview Call Letter for shortlisted candidates of MT-2019 Open Recruitment” link present at the home page.
- Enter registration number, date of birth.
- Press “Submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Coal India Limited 2020 Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download Admit Card of Coal India Limited on your desktop.
- Take print out of Coal India Limited Management Trainee Admit Card.
- Bring Coal India Limited Recruitment Admit Card at time of interview.
Check More Coal India Limited Related Links:
|Coal India Limited Recruitment||Get Details|
|Coal India Limited Syllabus||Get Details|
|Press Here for Coal India Limited Interview Call Letter|
What is New in Coal India Limited Exam Pattern?
- The Online Test shall be of 75 Minutes duration
- It comprising of 70 Multiple Choice Questions in the areas of General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks), Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks) and Subject Based (50 marks).
- Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marks.
- Viva-Voce is conducted for 70 Marks.
Read Here: How to Prepare For an Interview
What Are The Documents To Bring On Day Of Interview?
- PAN Card
- Coal India Limited Admit Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
What Information Mentioned On Coal India Limited Call Letter Page?
|Time of the Interview|
|Passport size photograph of the candidate|
|Name and Address of the candidate|
|Day of the Interview|
|Date of the Interview|
Want to Know? Interview Questions and Answers
Further Process Details:
- List of candidates who will be shortlisted for interview will be uploaded in CIL website/
- They will be intimated about the date and time of the venue through email only.
- Interviews are likely to be conducted at Bilaspur, Sambalpur, Varanasi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi,Guwahati & Hyderabad.
- CIL reserves right to allocate the centre of interview, or change the centre opted by the candidate also to schedule and re-schedule date of interview and venue.
Read Here: Interview Tips For Freshers
Coal India Limited Admit Card 2020:
Coal India Limited Admit Card has been issued soon on its official website. Applicants who are going to participate in interview may download CIL Admit Card from this page. Coal India Limited Admit Card Download Link has been updated here.
You need to enter Registration No and Password to get Admit Card of Coal India Limited. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about CIL Interview Admit Card. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.