Latest employment advertisement has transmitted by Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research in regards to CIMFR Recruitment. Organization is looking for the efficient and self-motivated candidates to fill up the vacancies of 43 Technical Assistant/Officer. Aspirants who are looking for the newest job opportunities in reputed organization can apply against the CIMFR Recruitment 2017, and clutch it now.
This page Highlights:
Contenders, who ensure all the eligibility criteria, they must register themselves for CIMFR Jobs simply by sending their application forms at the postal address with the help of the below provided procedure on or before the due date that is “12-05-2017”. To get additional details regarding the Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research Recruitment, you are advise to read the complete page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research|
|Last date to apply||12-05-2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Sr. Tech. Officer/ Resident Medical Officer||01|
CIMFR Recruitment: Official Notice
- Candidates who are applying for Technical Assistant should have B.Sc. degree or diploma in relevant field from well known university or institute.
- For the post of Technical Officer, aspirants must have BE/ B. Tech in any discipline or its equivalent with 55% Engineering marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates who want to apply for Sr. Tech. Officer/ Resident Medical Officer should have MBBS with 55 % marks from a recognized university /institute along with registration with MCI.
Get More Jobs, Check Below Given Links:
Age limit and Salary Criteria:
|Name of the Positions||Age limit||Salary (per month)|
|Technical Assistant||28 years||Rs. 9300-34800 GP- Rs.4200/-|
|Technical Officer||30 years||Rs. 9300-34800 GP- Rs.4600/-|
|Sr. Tech. Officer/ Resident Medical Officer||35 years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 GP-Rs.5400/-|
Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/-only for each applied post drawn on State Bank of India valid for at least 3 months in bank of India favour of “DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670)”.
Candidates will be selected for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance level in Interview/Trade Test/Skill Test conducted by the selection team of the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research that is “www.cimfr.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Notification” tab and hit on the “career opportunity’ option from the drop down list.
- Press on the “Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant/Gr.III (1), Technical Officer/Gr. III(3), Sr. Technical Officer/Gr.III(4)” link related to advertisement.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- After that, aspirants need to download the application form stated underneath part of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details in respective manner.
- Attach all the attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enfold the application form in envelope and labeled with the “Name of the Post____________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address as soon as possible.
Check Now: More Jobs in Jharkhand
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Barwa Road,
Dhanbad –826015 (JHARKHAND) 826015
Date to remember:
Last date to apply: 12-05-2017
Check above provided official notice to collect more details related to CIMFR Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|