A career advertisement has been professed by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research related to CIMFR Recruitment. For this concern a Direct Interview has been planned to be conducted in Dhanbad that will be held on stipulated dates, indicated below. Institute intends to hire eligible and diligent candidates for filling up 100 positions of Project Assistant at different levels may apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Participants who wish to get hired in this institute and meeting all the requisite eligibility criteria for CIMFR Vacancy, may attend the interview on the date and time that is well structured below. For getting more details regarding this recruitment you must check the below page which is well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of position||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|No. of vacancies||100|
|Walk-In Date||Check below|
CIMFR Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||No. Of Posts|
|Project Assistant level- II||B.Tech or B.E. in Mining / Mechanical / Electronics / Communication / Computer Science with 55% marks OR|
Post Graduate in geology / applied geology / chemistry.
|Project Assistant level- I||3 years Diploma in Mining / Mechanical Engineering OR Graduate in geology / chemistry/ history.||65|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale||Maximum Age|
|Project Assistant level- II||Rs.25,000/-||30 years as on 16.01.2017|
|Project Assistant level- I||Rs. 15,000/-||28 years as on 19.01.2017|
CIMFR Recruitment: Official Notification
Appointment of deserving aspirants will be purely made based on their performance in Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
How to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment?
- Candidates, who wish to apply for this job in CIMFR, need to first of all visit the official website of organization that is cimfr.nic.in.
- After that aspirants are required to move to “Notifications” tab located at the top menu bar of the homepage and hit on “Career Opportunity” link.
- Now, aspirants required to press on “Advertisement for the posts of Project Assistant Level – I & II” against reference no. “CIMFR / PA /16-200117 / AKS (DC) / R&A-II / Dt. 06-01-2017”.
- Read all the instructions and information given on the notification carefully and prepare the application format.
- Candidates who are suitably meeting all the requisite eligibility criteria of the above said positions they may attend the walk-in interview and bring along duly prepared application on plain paper.
- Application must be filled properly by furnishing Applicant’s Name, Father’s name, Gender, DOB, academic details (Matric on wards year of passing, marks, percentage), Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General), Address (Permanent address, Phone number & E-mail address), Experience, etc.
- Candidates must attached self attested copies of all necessary documents, passport size photograph, must bring Originals in support of academic qualification for Verification on the day of walk-in interview at the stipulated time at the venue that is well mentioned below.
CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Dhanbad – 828108
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
|Post Name||Walk-in date|
|Project Assistant level- II||16-01-2017 to 18-01-2017|
|Project Assistant level- I||19- 01-2017 to 20-01-2017|
Appliers may get more details about CIMFR Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification. Stay tuned with us to get latest information about this recruitment and you may also bookmark this page to acquire more information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|