Latest vacancy has been published entitled as CIMFR Recruitment to assign 45 skilled contenders for the post of Project Assistant in different streams. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has invited the candidates to fill up the application form in a prescribed format and bring it on the date of walk in interview which is 27.06.2017 to 29.06.2017.The candidates looking for the jobs must grab this vast opportunity and apply against CIMFR Recruitment 2017. To know more information, you need to scroll down the page.
Highlights of the Page:
Aspirants applying for the jobs must possess good percentage in the relevant subjects from any recognize institute. Selection of the candidates will be based on the walk in interview for which the venue has been mentioned below. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. For additional information related to CIMFR Recruitment 2017–2018, you are advised go through the page well created by recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research|
|walk in interview||27.06.2017 to 29.06.2017|
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
Project Assistant Level- III
|(Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry/Applied Chemistry)||01|
Project Assistant Level- II
Project Assistant Level- I
- Candidates applying for Project Assistant Level- III and II should be Graduate or post Graduate in their relevant streams with 2 years of experience.
- For Project Assistant Level -I should be graduate in their relevant streams.
Note: The candidates should possess at least 55% marks in their qualification.
The age of the candidates applying for CIMFR must not be more than 28 years as on 27.06.2017 and 29.06.2017, 30 years to 35 years as on 28.06.2017 respectively.
CIMFR Recruitment 2017- Get Here
- Project Assistant Level- I = Rs 15000/-
- Project Assistant Level- II = Rs 25000/-
- Project Assistant Level- III= Rs 28000/-
With the purpose of hiring, the organization has decided to select the candidates through walk in interview for which the dates have been decided as 27.06.2017 to 29.06.2017 for different levels.
Applying Procedure for CIMFR Recruitment:
- Firstly visit the official website of CIMFR Recruitment which is www.cimfr.nic.in
- On the home page hit on the “Notifications” tab clearly shown in the menu bar, a drop down list will appear and you have to hit on the “Career Opportunity” link.
- Now you are on the page containing all the current vacancy links.
- Hit on “Walk-in Interview for Project Assistant Level III, II and I” link to open the PDF file.
- Read all the details carefully given in the PDF file about the whole recruitment process.
- Now fill the CIMFR application form with all the details carefully on a paper and attach all the essential documents with a passport size photograph.
- Bring the application form completed in all respects on the date of walk in interview.
Walk in Venue:
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Check Now: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Dates for walk in interview: 27.06.2017 to 29.06.2017
More information about the CIMFR Recruitment 2017–2018 can be attained through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|