Walk-in interview is to be conducted by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research for 67 Project Assistant (Level-I/II) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19 and attend walk-in interview on the day as scheduled by the authority.
To ensure their eligibility and to check other terms and conditions of the organization demanded by the authority for CIMFR Recruitment, applicants need to go through Reference No CIMFR/PA/TPS/270918/BU/R7A-II for which the direct link has been provided here.
Overview of This Page:
CIMFR Walk-In Details for Project Assistant: Available Here!!!
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Interview for filling up the vacant posts of Project Assistant of Level-I and II in Bilaspur will get started from 27-09-2018 and the last interview for the same as per the level has been scheduled on 30-10-2018.
Get CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19 important details and interview procedure here on this page which is well designed by the dedicated and enthusiastic team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Current Job Openings:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Assistant- I||50|
|Project Assistant- II||17|
What Qualifications are required for CIMFR Posts?
Only those who have completed their Diploma/B.Sc. /M.Sc. in respective fields as per the post they have to apply for from a recognized university/institute will be considered eligible for CIMFR current vacancies.
CIMFR Age Restrictions:
Upper age limit for the contenders who want to apply for Project Assistant- I vacancy shall not be more than 28 years of age and same for those who are applying for Project Assistant- II is 30 years as on the date of interview.
Get Here: CIMFR Recruitment Notification
Remuneration for CIMFR Vacancies:
Monthly stipend for the selected aspirants of CIMFR jobs is mentioned below according to the post:
- Project Assistant- I: Rs.15, 000/-
- Project Assistant- II: Rs.25, 000/-
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is going to conduct walk-in interview for final selection of the candidates for CIMFR current vacancies of Project Assistant. Schedule for the same has been announced according to the qualifications on its official site.
Quick Links for Interview:
How to Attend Walk-In Interview for CIMFR Recruitment?
- Appliers, first need to go to Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research official web page that is cimfr.nic.in or the direct link to get CIMFR Walk-in interview details.
- Go towards “Notifications” tab available at the menu bar on the home page of the official portal and hit on “Current Opportunity” link from the drop down list.
- Search the suitable link for “Walk in Interview for the post of Project Assistant Level I & II (Place of walk in Interview – CSIR-CIMFR, Bilaspur Regional Center, Bilaspur)” on the next page.
- Press the above searched link and go through the details regarding CIMFR project assistant interview.
- If you meet entire eligibility criteria then go to attend the walk-in interview as per the schedule along with all the necessary documents.
Find Out: Latest Walkin Jobs
|Subject||Level||Interview Date||Reporting Time|
|Physics/Applied Physics||Level I & Level II||27-09-2018|| |
10: 00 am
|Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science & Chemistry/Applied Chemistry||Level II||28-09-2018|
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the contenders who are willing to attend walk-in interview for CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19. In order to fetch more details and updates visit its Official Website or stay tuned with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is going to conduct walk-in interview for 54 vacant posts under CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19. Those who are interested in Project Assistant (Level-I/II) openings can attend interview according to schedule decided by the authority.
Advertisement No CIMFR/PA/TPS/170918/(N-II)/R&A-II has been published over its official site containing all the eligibility and other details regarding CIMFR Recruitment of Project Assistant. Willing contenders must go through the same and apply for current vacancies in prescribed format.
Highlights of This Page:
Get CIMFR Walk-In Interview Details Here!!!
Those who are eager to join Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research as a Project Assistant are obligatory to qualify walk-in interview which is going to be conducted by the organization’s authority on scheduled date for each level.
Get all the detailed information regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19 through below section of this page which is made worthy with all the required details by team of recruitmentresult.com.
CIMFR Vacancy Details:
|Name of Position||Number of CIMFR Vacancies|
|Project Assistant Level-I||30|
|Project Assistant Level-II||24|
Those contenders who are willing to apply for CIMFR vacant posts must have pursued B.Sc/ Diploma / M.Sc / B.E / B.Tech in relevant fields as per the requirements of the organization for the post they have to apply for.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations for CIMFR Jobs:
Upper age limit for the applicants applying for Project Assistant Level-I is 28 years and for those who are applying for Project Assistant Level-II is 30 years as per the existing rules of the government adopted by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
CIMFR Pay Scale:
Those who will get selected for the CIMFR Project Assistant (Level-I/II) vacancies will be paid following remuneration per month according to the level of the post they are recruited for:
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs.15, 000/-
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs.25, 000/-
Hiring Method for CIMFR Openings:
Walk In-Interview will be conducted for the final selection of the contenders for Project Assistant (Level-I/II) Posts which will be duly conducted by the screening authority of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment?
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research that is cimfr.nic.in or the direct link given below to get CIMFR walk-in details.
- Move the cursor towards “Notifications” tab which is available at the menu bar on the home page of the official portal.
- Hit on “Careers Opportunity” through drop down list appeared through which you will be redirected to new page.
- Search the suitable link for “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Assistant Level I & II- No. CIMFR/PA/TPS/170918/ (N-II)/R&A-II” and press the same.
- Read all the instructions and details mentioned in the appeared advertisement properly and if you found yourself eligible for the vacant posts then must attend the interview as per the schedule.
- Candidates will be required to take all the important educational and other qualification documents along with them on the day of interview.
Get Here: CIMFR Recruitment Notification 2018
Walk-In Address for CIMFR Recruitment:
CSIR-CIMFR, Nagpur Regional Center,
Telenkhedi Area, Civil Area, Nagpur,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
|Level||Subject||Date of Interview||Reporting Time|
|Geology, Chemistry and Computer Science/Information Technology||17-09-2018|| |
|Mining and Electrical Engineering||19-09-2018|
|Mechanical, Mining& Electrical Engineering||21-09-2018|
|Geology, Chemistry and Computer Science/Information Technology||22-09-2018|
Applicants are advised to visit Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss out any important information or latest update regarding CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19.