Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has released an official Advt. for CIMFR Recruitment 2019 for filling up 49 Project Assistant Level I/II Posts. Candidates who are interested in Latest CIMFR Job Openings can attend the Walk-in Interviews as per the schedule stated below in the page.
|CIMFR Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|CIMFR Career||Press Here|
|CIMFR Official Website||Press Here|
CIMFR Notification 2019 – Highlights
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Category||CIMFR Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
|Selection Criteria||Walk-in Interview|
|Date of Walk-in||Check Below|
Q-1: CIMFR Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Assistant Level- I||34|
|Project Assistant Level- II||15|
Q-2: What Qualification is needed to apply for CIMFR Vacancies?
Project Assistant Level I:
- B.Sc or B.Sc (Hons.) in Geology /Chemistry or
- Diploma in Mining /Electrical Engineering
Project Assistant Level II:
- M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) in Geology/ Applied Geology or Chemistry / Applied Chemistry or Physics /Applied Physics Analytical Chemistry/Applied Chemistry or
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering or
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q-3: Is there any Age limitation for the CIMFR Job Vacancy?
Yes, the upper age limit for CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs 2019 is stated as follows:
- Project Assistant Level-1: 28 years
- Project Assistant Level- 2: 30 years
Q-4: What is the Salary structure for the CIMFR PA Recruitment?
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Project Assistant Level-I||Rs.15000/-|
|Project Assistant Level-II||Rs.25000/-|
Q-5: What is the selection process for the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment?
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research will conduct walk-in interview for final selection of the candidates for CIMFR Job Vacancies of Project Assistant.
Q-6: How to apply for CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment?
Apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment by following the below mentioned simple guidelines:
- Visit the official website that is cimfr.nic.in
- Go towards “Notifications” tab available at the menu bar on the home page of the official portal and hit on “Current Opportunity” link from the drop down list.
- Search the following CIMFR Recruitment Notification link:
PA/010519/RU/R&A-II Dated. 15/04/19 Walk-in-Interview for the post of Project Assistant Level I & II
- Press the above searched link and go through the details regarding CIMFR project assistant interview.
- If you meet entire eligibility criteria then go to attend the walk-in interview as per the schedule along with all the necessary documents.
Ranchi Research Center,
Q-7: What is the Schedule of walk-in interview for CIMFR Recruitment?
|Date of Walk-in Interview||Level||Subject|
|30-04-2019||Level-II||Physics /Applied Physics|
|30-04-2019||Level-I||Mining and Electrical Engineering|
|01-05-2019||Level-I & II||Chemistry / Applied Chemistry|
|02-05-2019||Level-I & II||Geology/ Applied Geology|
|03-05-2019||Level-II||MCA and ECE|
|Time: 10: 00 AM onwards|
CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Walk-in interview is to be conducted by Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research for 49 Project Assistant (Level-I/II) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2019 and attend walk-in interview on the day as scheduled by the authority.
All the necessary details in relation to CIMFR Project Assistant Vacancies have been well presented here in the upper section of this page. Aspirants meeting the essential eligibility criteria are invited to appear for interview session starting from 30-04-2019 onwards.
For more information and updates related to CIMFR Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page. If you have any query related to this post, ask us in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|