Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi Recruitment 2014
- Central Institute of Psychiatry has dispersed a notification as Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi Recruitment 2014 to fill the vacant post of Senior Resident by committed candidate.
- Passionate and value driven job seekers who are searching a best job related to their profile do not miss this opportunity and attend the walk in interview on 5 June 2014 positively.
- Aspirants must readout the full details properly such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, how to apply etc, before apply which is mentioned below.
Name Of Organization:
Central Institute of Psychiatry
No. Of Posts:
Job hunter should have a Medical Qualification (MBBS) from recognized university & Post Graduate Degree Or Diploma in concerned specialty.
- Age limit of the contenders is 33 years (for post graduate) & 35 years (for post-doctoral degree holder)
- Relaxation in age will give for SC/ST/OBC/Widows/Divorced women as per rule.
Selection of the competitor will be based on attitude in walk-in-interview.
Appointed successor will get the pay band of Rs.15600/- to 39100/- and GP of Rs. 6600/-
How To Apply?
- Willing participants may take the part in walk in interview in the board room, new teaching block on the due date at below tuned address.
- Applicant must have to carry application with full details and all original testimonials in support of age, qualifications along with attested copies and two passport size photographs.
Venue Of Walk-In:
“Central Institute of Psychiatry,
Kanke, Ranchi, 834006, Jharkhand”
Date To Be Remembered:
Interview will be held on 5 June 2014 at 9:30 am
Note: for more detail candidates are suggested to check the Official Link.