CIPET JEE Counseling
Central Institute of Plastics engineering and Technology will organize CIPET JEE Counseling 2018 via online mode from period 16-07-2018 to 19-07-2018 to provide admission in various courses such as PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT, DPT
CIPET JEE 2018 exam will be held on 08-07-2018. Students who shortlisted in merit list are eligible to participate in CIPET JEE counseling procedure on schedule dates. Through CIPET JEE counseling students will get admission to PG Diploma or Diploma programs.
CIPET JEE Online Counseling Procedure
Merit list is prepared based on some factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation or General Category, Handicapped or Physically Disabled Quota, Sports Quota. Students will be allotted seats as per their rank given in merit list.
We the team member of recruitmentresult.com has provided complete details of CIPET JEE Counseling 2018 on this page, so contenders must scroll down this page and fetch all essential details.
Get Here: Counselling Schedule
CIPET JEE Counselling
CIPET JEE Entrance Examination is conducted to provide admission to eligible students in to Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT), Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM), Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT).
CIPET JEE Counseling Procedure 2018
- After completion of exam, merit list will be prepared based on the marks of applicants secured in exam.
- Merit list is prepared based on some factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation or General Category, Handicapped or Physically Disabled Quota, Sports Quota.
- Shortlisted candidates have to login registered Id or password via online mode.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and coursesaccording to their rank.
- Fill maximum choices of college as per your interest and lock it.
- Thereafter on the counselling day, seats are allotted to candidates and sent through mail to register e-mail
- Candidates have to pay the fees in order to freeze the seats.
- Students have to download the allotment letter through official site
- At last students are required to report to the college of along with allotment letter for final admission.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Required Documents for CIPET JEE Counseling 2018
To participate in CIPET JEE Counseling 2018 one has to bring the following listed documents/ certificate
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on CIPET JEE prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on CIPET JEE application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on CIPET JEE application form.
Check Out: Documents Required For Counseling
CIPET JEE Counselling Schedule
|Last date of closure of CIPET JEE 2018 application submission||05-07-2018|
|Issue of CIPET JEE Admit Card||07-07-2018|
|Date of CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) all over India||08-07-2018|
|Counselling / Admission Call Letter starts from||10-07-2018|
|Counselling Date||16-07-2018 to 19-07-2018|
|Date of commencement of course||01-08-2018|
Applicants if you want to attain more details about the CIPET JEE Counseling 2018 must go through the official link. For more upcoming updates keep visiting to our site recruitmentresult.com regularly
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CIPET JEE Admit Card||CIPET JEE Online Registration|
|Counselling Tips & Techniques||CIPET JEE Result|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|