Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology has invited CIPET JEE Online Registration Form for those who want to take admission into various in Under Graduate program. CIPET JEE Application forms are invited for JEE Entrance Exam, so interested applicants can participate in the exam on scheduled date that is 25-06-2017. Applicants who are interested and eligible may get admission by submitting OUCET CIPET JEE 2017 Registration Form before last date that is 02-06-2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for entrance tests. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by filling Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology JEE application form through online mode. You may get further details related to CIPET JEE 2017–2018 Online Registration from, entrance test details in the below section of this page which is written by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT) – 11/2 years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM) – 11/2 years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM) – 11/2 years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) – 3 years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) – 3 years
- Sc – PS
- Tech- PE/PNT
- For PGD-PPT: Minimum educational qualification of 3-years degree in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects is required.
- For PGD-PTQM: 3 years degree in science passed with Chemistry, Physics and Maths.
- For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent is the minimum educational requirement for this course.
- For DPMT & DPT: Those who have passed 10th standard with Maths, Science and English are eligible to apply for this course.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Before getting registration, candidates are required to satisfy the age limit as per the norms. So, according to Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology there is maximum age limit of 25 years for PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM and 20 years for DPMT and DPT. Relaxation is also provided to upper age limit to SC/ST and North Eastern Region candidates. Age limit shall be evaluated as on 31st July, 2017.
Candidates are required to pay sum of money towards application fee because without application fee, application forms will not be accepted. In the below section, candidates can check their amount of fee according to their category.
- For General, OBC, OBC (NCL) – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 50/-
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates belonging from North East Region (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura)
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern:
In Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Exam, entrance exam will be conducted in two parts that are preliminary and mains exams. Get complete information related to exam pattern of CIPET JEE 2017 are shown below:
- Mode of examination: Online
- Total Duration of Exam: 3 hours (for paper 1)
- Total Duration of Exam: 2 hours (for paper 2)
- The subject will be same for the exams. These are Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice type Questions (MCQs)
- Negative marking: No
Selection will be strictly provided on the basis of performance in the CIPET JEE Entrance Exam. So candidates have to give their best performance in Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Exam to get admission. Selected candidates CPET JEE Exam will be called for CIPET JEE Counselling and final admission will on the basis of it.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Location Of CIPET Centres:
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Imphal, Manipur
- Amritsar, Punjab
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Kochi, Kerala
- Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Balasore, Odisha
- Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- MCTI Campus, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Murthal, Haryana
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Mysore, Karnataka
- Guwahati, Assam
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Hajipur, Bihar
- Imphal, Manipur
- Haldia, West Bengal
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
How to Apply Online
Candidates can fill and submit the application form online.
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is cipetonline.com.
- Now on home page hit on “Press Here For Registration” tab.
Step 1: Registration
- Now some details will appear, read the information carefully and tick them if you are agreed with it.
- Thereafter examine the code no and enter it in space provide and then hit submit tab.
- By this press registration form will appear.
- Complete your registration form as directed.
- Provide your mobile number, Email Address to which your Application number, User Name and Password will be sent by SMS & Email.
- All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- The candidate will be asked to log-in for the online application process using the User Name and Password given at the time of registration.
- Please ensure that your User Name and Password are kept protected to prevent any misuse.
Step 2: Fill Personal Details
Step 3: Upload Image and Signature
Upload your scanned passport size photograph, Signature Images. All the images are mandatory. The image properties should be as follows.
- Photo – 400 X 400 pixels, Size 250 kb
- Signature – 400 x 300 pixels, Size 250 kb
Note: Valid image formats are jpg, jpeg and png. You cannot add other formats.
Step 4: Fill Payment Details
- Now go through the application fee details in proper manner.
- Payment of fee should be done through proper channel.
- Also take the slip of application fee after the payment and keep it safe as a proof.
- At last go through all five steps and recheck them once and hit submit tab and your registration process will be completed.
- Candidates shall take printout of Filled-in online application form and submit it with below provided documents and below mentioned address.
For Online Registration>>> Press Here
List of documents to be submitted/attached along with filled-in online Application Form:
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of entry qualification (X / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Attested Community Certificates (for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates).
- Residential proof for North Eastern state Region (NER) (If applicable).
- Self Attested certificate for Physically challenged (Handicapped)
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement
To Director (Academic)
CIPET Head Office
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
Download >> CIPET JEE Application Form 2017
CIPET JEE 2017 Hall Ticket:
To appear in the examination it is important to have CIPET JEE Exam Admit Card. So we informed the candidates that CIPET JEE hall ticket will be issued in the second week of June 2017. Applicants can download their hall ticket for appearing the test from the official website of CIPET. With examination admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
CIPET JEE 2017 Result:
After the examination candidates must be looking for their performance card. Authority will releases the CIPET JEE Result in the first week of July tentatively. Candidates can check their scores online from the official website of CIPET. Admission is purely done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Selected candidates can download their admission call letter in the third week of June from the official website of CIPET.
CIPET JEE Counselling:
Candidates who will successfully qualify in entrance test will be called for counselling process to get final admission in the applied course. So go through the process carefully and score good marks in JEE entrance test to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT), Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM), Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) courses.
Must Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
|Application starts from||11-02-2017|
|Last date for registration of online application||02-06- 2017|
|Last date for receipt of online Application with enclosures||02-06-2017|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||2nd week of June 2017|
|Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)||25-06-2017|
|JEE Result Declared on||1st week of July 2017|
|Admission call letters issue date||2nd week of July 2017|
|Academic Session starts from||01-08- 2017|
Get>>> CIPET JEE Notification 2017
For obtaining more details regarding CIPET JEE 2017–2018 Online Registration, you may go through with the Official Link that is well framed. We have provided you complete information regarding CIPET JEE Entrance Tests 2017, still you have any query or any suggestions related to it comment us on below mentioned comment box our team will soon reply towards it. You can keep visiting this web portal to attain latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|