Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology will conduct the CIPET JEE in the month of June 2018. Candidates who want to take admission in UG/PG/Diploma Plastics Engineering programme may apply for CIPET JEE by filling up the CIPET JEE Online Registration form that will be available on the official web portal of Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology. Before the commencement of CIPET Joint Entrance Exam the authorities will release the CIPET JEE Notification that will contain all the details regarding Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology JEE 2018 like the CIPET JEE 2018 Imp Dates, applying procedures etc.
Highlights Of This Page
Those candidates who have completed their Graduation or are in the final year will only be eligible to apply for the examination. Other eligibility requirements are available in the below section of this page. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by filling Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology JEE application form through online mode. Aspirants may get further details related to CIPET JEE 2018 Online Registration from, entrance test from the below section of this page which is written by team members of recruitmentresult.com
CIPET JEE Courses Offered:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT) – 1.5 years
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM) – 1.5 years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM) – 1.5 years
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) – 3 years
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT) – 3 years
- Sc – PS
- Tech- PE/PNT
Qualification Required for JEE CIPET:
Minimum educational qualification of 3-years degree in science with Chemistry as one of the subjects is required.
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years degree in science passed with Chemistry, Physics and Maths.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent is the minimum educational requirement for this course.|
|For DPMT & DPT|
Those who have passed 10th standard with Maths, Science and English are eligible to apply for this course.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Age Limitation for CIPET JEE 2018:
Before getting registration, candidates are required to satisfy the age limit as per the norms. So, according to Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology there is maximum age limit of 25 years for PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM and 20 years for DPMT and DPT. Relaxation is also provided to upper age limit to SC/ST and North Eastern Region candidates. Age limit shall be evaluated as on 31st July, 2018.
Application Fee for CIPET JEE:
Candidates are required to pay sum of money towards application fee because without application fee, application forms will not be accepted. In the below section, candidates can check their amount of fee according to their category.
|For General, OBC, OBC (NCL)||Rs.250/-|
Candidates belonging from North East Region (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura)
|No application fee|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern:
In Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Exam, entrance exam will be conducted in two parts that are preliminary and mains exams. Get complete information related to exam pattern of CIPET JEE are shown below:
Mode of examination
|Total Duration of Exam||3 hours (for paper 1)|
|Total Duration of Exam||2 hours (for paper 2)|
|Subjects||For both the examinations, subjects will be same.|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice type Questions (MCQs)|
CIPET JEE Syllabus:
Selection will be strictly provided on the basis of performance in the CIPET JEE Entrance Exam. So candidates have to give their best performance in Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Exam to get admission. Selected candidates CPET JEE Exam will be called for CIPET JEE Counselling and final admission will on the basis of it.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Location of CIPET Centres:
|MCTI Campus||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
How to Apply Online for CIPET JEE ?
Candidates can fill and submit the application form online.
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is cipetonline.com.
- Now on home page hit on “Press Here For Registration” tab.
Step 1: CIPET JEE Registration
- Now some details will appear, read the information carefully and tick them if you are agreed with it.
- Thereafter examine the code no and enter it in space provide and then hit submit tab.
- By this press registration form will appear.
- Complete your CIPET JEE registration form as directed.
- Provide your mobile number, Email Address to which your Application number, User Name and Password will be sent by SMS & Email.
- All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- The candidate will be asked to log-in for the CIPET JEE online application process using the User Name and Password given at the time of registration.
- Please ensure that your User Name and Password are kept protected to prevent any misuse.
Step 2: Fill Personal Details
Step 3: Upload Image and Signature
Upload your scanned passport size photograph, Signature Images. All the images are mandatory. The image properties should be as follows.
- Photo – 400 X 400 pixels, Size 250 kb
- Signature – 400 x 300 pixels, Size 250 kb
Note: Valid image formats are jpg, jpeg and png. You cannot add other formats.
Step 4: Fill Payment Details
- Now go through the CIPET JEE application fee details in proper manner.
- Payment of fee should be done through proper channel.
- Also take the slip of application fee after the payment and keep it safe as a proof.
- At last go through all five steps and recheck them once and hit submit tab and your registration process will be completed.
- Candidates shall take printout of Filled-in CIPET JEE online application form and submit it with below provided documents and below mentioned address.
List of documents to be submitted/attached along with filled-in online Application Form:
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of entry qualification (X / Diploma / Degree Certificates)
- Attested Community Certificates (for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates).
- Residential proof for North Eastern state Region (NER) (If applicable).
- Self Attested certificate for Physically challenged (Handicapped)
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement
To Director (Academic)
CIPET Head Office
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
CIPET JEE 2018 Hall Ticket:
To appear in the examination it is important to have CIPET JEE Exam Admit Card. So we informed the candidates that CIPET JEE hall ticket will be issued in the second week of June 2018. Applicants can download their hall ticket for appearing the test from the official website of CIPET. With examination admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. After downloading the Admit Card for CIPET JEE 2018 candidate are advised to check the following points:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Candidate’s Guardian Name
- Test center name
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Candidates’ photograph and Signature
- Stamp of the examination authorities
CIPET JEE 2018 Result:
After the examination candidates must be looking for their performance card. Authority will releases the CIPET JEE Result in the first week of July tentatively. Candidates can check their scores online from the official website of CIPET. Admission is purely done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Selected candidates can download their admission call letter in the third week of June from the official website of CIPET.
CIPET JEE Counselling:
Candidates who will successfully qualify in entrance test will be called for counselling process to get final admission in the applied course. So go through the process carefully and score good marks in JEE entrance test to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing (PGD-PPT), Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management (PGD-PTQM), Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM), Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT) courses.
Must Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
|Application starts from||Second week of February 2018|
|Last date for registration of online application||First week of June 2018|
|Last date for receipt of online Application with enclosures||First week of June 2018|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Second week of June 2018|
|Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)||Last week of June 2018|
|JEE Result Declared on||First week of July 2018|
|Admission call letters issue date||Second week of July 2018|
|Academic Session starts from||First week of August 2018|
For obtaining more details regarding CIPET JEE 2018 Online Registration, you may go through with the Official Link that is well framed. We have provided you complete information regarding CIPET JEE Entrance Tests 2018, still you have any query or any suggestions related to it comment us on below mentioned comment box our team will soon reply towards it. You can keep visiting this web portal to attain latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|