Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology has published a job advertisement about CIPET Recruitment. CIPET invites applications from qualified & capable contestants for filling up Technical & other Positions in relevant discipline or departments. Contenders, who think themselves eligible for declare jobs opening, may apply for CIPET Recruitment 2016 by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached which is shown below.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application From||Provided Below|
Accurate information of CIPET Recruitment 2016 has been written on this page by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Here you can read whole notification like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, applying procedure etc.
CIPET Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Department / Discipline Name|
|1||Sr. Technical Officer||(Processing / Tool Room)|
|3||Asst. Technical Officer|
|4||Graduate Engineer Trainee||-|
|6||Administrative Assistant Gr.III||-|
Applicants, who are going to apply for above stated posts at CIPET Vacancy, should have M.E. / M.Tech / B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in the Polymer Science / Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Equivalent field from recognized university or institutions with relevant Post-qualification experience.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Sr. Technical Officer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-||35|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 5400/-||30|
|Asst. Technical Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-||28|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Rs. 18000/-||-|
|Technician Gr.III||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|Administrative Assistant Gr.III|
Classification of aspirants will be depending on their performance in test or interview which will be conducted by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology on specific dates.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment?
- Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can open the official website that is cipet.gov.in.
- Follow ‘job opportunity’ section from below section of home page.
- After that, move on to “Opportunities” link.
- Follow appropriate job link and press on “Application Form” link for the post you want to apply for and download it in prescribed manner.
- Now fill the application form by mentioning each detail in it.
- At last application form along with self attested photocopies of certificates / testimonials such as qualification, mark sheets etc. and detailed CV should be submitted.
- The outer cover should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Application should be submitted at address given below on or before end date.
- Incomplete and application reached after last date will be rejected.
To Sr. Officer (Admn./HR),
CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application From For Sr. 1 to 4 Posts: 29th January 2016
- End Date To Send Application For Sr. No. 5 & 6 Posts: 15th February 2016
For more details about CIPET Recruitment 2016 you may check this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|