A latest vacancy advertisement as CIPET Recruitment has been circulated by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Concerned department of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology invites applications from dynamic job seekers for filling up vacant positions of Librarian and Technical & Non-Technical. To apply for CIPET Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to submit their CIPET Application Form till 15-02-2017 through offline mode.
|Content Of The Page|
Remaining information in regard to CIPET Jobs can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Recruitment must grab this job opportunity by submitting their application form till the last date given on this page.
|Name of Institute||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Closing date to submit application form||15-02-2017|
- Librarian Gr.III
- Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Technician Trainees
- Officer (Trainee)
- Asst. Gr II / III
- Asst. Gr. II / III
What will be the required qualification?
- Job fighters should have done Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or its equivalent in required trade from an established University or Institute.
- Appliers should have relevant experience of some years in required field (if required) and must have excellent academic background.
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Candidates must not be more than 28 years. Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Offered Salary for CIPET Vacancy:
After the successfully completion of assortment process the appointed applicants will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- from the concerned department of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
Mode of Hiring for CIPET Careers:
Job hunters who are applying against this employment advertisement will get selected only for latest government jobs if they are able to pass the written test and interview that will organized by expert members of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
Check These Important Links To Clear Test / Interview:
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment?
To apply for these government sector jobs you need to fill application form by the help of some necessary steps indicated below:
- Log on to official website of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology that is www.cipet.gov.in.
- Follow “Job Opportunities” section visible at the left side of home page and press on “Opportunities”.
- After that follow “Recruitment of Librarian (Jan 2017)” link or “Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Positions (Jan 2017)” and hit on “Advertisement” link and “Educational Qualification” link.
- Now this will take you on the next page which contains a PDF file.
- Read all the information carefully and after reading complete go back to previous page and press on “Application form”.
- Now download it and take a print out of it.
- After taking print out of it fill Application form with complete and correct information.
- Now attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph along with it.
- Lastly you are required to send it to address tailored below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
LIST OF ENCLOSURES:
- Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (recent non-creamy layer certificate) from competent authority
- Certificate of disability in respect of Physically challenged.
- Relevant documents in case of Ex-servicemen
- Bond details with the present employer, if any
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central / State Govt. / PSU / Autonomous etc.)
- Copies of Educational certificates
- Post qualification experience certificates
- Any one Identity Card with photograph (E.g.Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card/Ration Card etc.)
- Last drawn pay slip
“Sr. Officer (Admn./HR),
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032
Grab Now: Jobs in Chennai
CIPET last date for submission of application form: 15-02-2017
You can get all the information against CIPET Recruitment 2017 through this Official Link. Candidates may also follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to get all the related facts time to time on their timeline.
Want to Check Other Job Opportunities, have a look Below: