Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology has unfolded a vacancy advertisement related to CIPET Recruitment 2016. Institute is planning to hire eligible and diligent aspirants for filling up various vacancies of Technician Gr.III posts in Processing / Testing / CAD / CAM / Design. For this concern applications are invited by the organization, so, interested candidates may register themselves for CIPET Jobs as soon as possible. Candidates who are keenly waiting for CIPET Recruitment 2017 are requested to check the website frequently as we are about to update it very soon.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Last Date of receipt of Application form||31st October 2016|
Aspirants need to submit their applications duly filled in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well framed below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Willing appliers may apply for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Recruitment through proper mode after going through the complete details provided below.
Qualification and Experience:
|Technician Gr.III (Processing/Testing)||ITI (PPO)/Diploma in Polymer/Plastics Technology||Three years post-qualification experience in the field of PGD-PPT|
|Technician Gr.III (CAD/CAM/Design)||ITI(Tool & Die making)/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Tool & Die Making / Plastics Mould Technology||Three years post-qualification experience in design using AUTOCAD, Pro-E, CATIA, UG, Mould Flow etc. software or B Tech / B.E in Mechanical.|
Must Also Check:
Age Limit for CIPET Vacancy:
Maximum age limit of candidates that is decided by the organization is 28 years and relaxation in age will be given to case of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) and others as per Govt. of India directives.
Selected appliers will be getting consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20200 & Grade Pay of 2000/- per month as per the directives of organization.
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Get More Details on:
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips
|Interview Questions and Answers|
Steps to apply for CIPET Recruitment:
- Aspirants willing to apply for stated post must firstly log on to the official site of organization that is www.cipet.gov.in.
- After that on the home page of official site go to left most column where you will be getting the “opportunities” link under the heading “Job opportunities” at middle of the page.
- Hit the said link and on the next page you need to select suitable advertisement link of PDF format under ‘Technician Gr.III (Processing/Testing) & Technician Gr.III (CAD/CAM/Design)’ link for getting the details regarding the post.
- Read all the appeared information regarding the post carefully and download the application format whose link is available below the advertisement link.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below through Speed Post / courier before the below furnished last date.
- All the Candidates are required to mention “Application for the post of _______________________” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Director & Head,
CBPST, JNM Campus,
Eloor, Cochin 683501
Check Now: Jobs in Chennai
Last Date to submit Application form: 31st October 2016
For further information about CIPET Recruitment 2016 – 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
CIPET Recruitment Notice: Download Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|