Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology has disseminated a most recent vacancy advertisement entitled as CIPET Recruitment 2016. This Institute intends to recruit eligible, capable and result- oriented candidates for Officer/ Asst and various other vacant positions. So, candidates who want to be a part of this organization can apply for these job openings. Job hunters who are willing to get upcoming information regarding CIPET Recruitment 2017, need to stay connect with us through this web page.
Contenders who are going to apply for CIPET Jobs need to submit their application form till the last date tailored below. To get rest information you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institute||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date to submit application form||Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.|
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|3||Finance & Accounts Officer|
|4||Assistant Technical Officer|
|5||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|6||Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer|
|8||Administrative Assistant Gr.III|
|9||Accounts Assistant Gr.III|
Applicants must possess Degree of Graduation/ Post- Graduation/ Diploma in related field from recognized University/ Institutions. Appliers must have good academic records with relevant years of experience in related field.
Applying contenders for CIPET Vacancy must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of Institute.
Assorted appliers will get an exciting amount of Rs as follows:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 3: Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- For Sr. No. 4 to 6: Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- For Sr. No. 7 to 10: Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Test/ Interview and it will be conducted by the selection team of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
Read Also: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to go through the official website that is cipet.gov.in.
- Then go to ‘job opportunity’ section presented in middle side of home page and hit on “Opportunities” link.
- Follow “SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE (ST) CANDIDATES – AUGUST 2016” link and hit on “Advertisement”
- After that choose link “Application Form”.
- Now download CIPET application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill your Application form with correct details and attach all the self attested photocopies of certificates / testimonials.
- Then the outer cover should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- At last you need to send application form to address given below on or before end date.
To “Sr. Officer(Admn./HR)),
CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai-600 032”
Check Also: Jobs in Chennai
Last date to submit application form: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
You need to check Official Notification which is provided below to get complete details regarding above said notification.
CIPET Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|