Central Institute Of Post Harvest Engineering And Technology has transmitted a latest job advertisement for CIPHET Recruitment. The ICAR-CIPHET intends to engage vacancy of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Interested and dedicated job finders, who consider themselves eligible for Research Fellow Vacancy, can apply for CIPHET Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
Key Contents Of This Page
A walk-in interview will be held on 10th January 2017 then you must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents at venue given below. Candidates may download entire detailed information about Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology Recruitment from below section of this page which is well structured by team of recruitementresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Institute Of Post Harvest Engineering And Technology|
|Walk-In Interview Date||10th January 2017 at 11.00 AM|
Senior Research Fellow in the ICAR-FCI collaborative project at AICRP on Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology
Study on determining storage losses in food grains in FCI and CWC warehouses and to recommend norms for storage losses in efficient warehouse management.
Applicants who are eager to apply for CIPHET Research Fellow Vacancy must Master degree in Agricultural Process Engineering/ Post Harvest Engineering and Technology/ Processing and Food Engineering/ Food Engineering and Technology/ Agricultural Statistics from a recognized University or Institutions.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
- Age of job seekers should be 35 years as on the date of Interview.
- Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of government of India.
Acquire CIPHET Recruitment Notification: From Here
Job finders who get recruited for Research Fellow Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of salary package as described below:
- 25000/- (For 1st Two Years)
- 28000/- (For 3rd Year)
Manner of Selection:
Assortment of appliers will be purely based on their performance in walk-in interview process which will be held on 10th January 2017. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending interview or test.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for CIPHET Recruitment?
- First of all, job hunters need to visit Official Website of Central Institute Of Post-Harvest Engineering And Technology that is www.ciphet.in.
- From homepage, hit on “Job Opportunities” tab from top menu bar and select “Walk in Interview for the post of SRF under ICAR-FCI collaborative project at AICRP on PHET at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana” link.
- Now, read complete notification and save the format of application form.
- Fill it accurately and attach a set of Xerox of educational documents such as self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience. Mark sheet, birth certificate, Pension payment Order etc.
- Affix on recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Filled application completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before going to appear in interview session.
- Appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all records and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
|E-Mail Address||Postal Address||Walk-In Venue|
|at firstname.lastname@example.org||To The Project Coordinator, AICRP on PHET, CIPHET, P.O. PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004 (Punjab)||At PC Unit PHET ICAR-Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Punjab
Date to Remember:
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 10th January 2017
Appliers may read above stated Official Notification and get detailed info in concern to CIPHET Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|