Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology has depicted a vacancy notification titled as CIRCOT Recruitment. CIRCOT is in search of deserving aspirants to hire them for vacant posts of Young Professional- I and Senior Research Fellow. Eligible aspirants who intend to apply for CIRCOT Recruitment 2016 can attend the walk-in- interview with application form and originals of all certificates on the schedules date and time given below.
Rest of the details can be checked through this page well mentioned in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All the willing contenders must check the eligibility condition before going to attend the interview.
|Name of the post||Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology|
|Walk-In Interview Date||10th August 2016|
Qualification and Age Criteria:
|Young Professional – I||Graduate or 3 year diploma in computer science / information Technology from recognized University||Rs 15000/- per month|
|Senior Research Fellow||Master’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering, Textile Technology or Management with the 3 years or 54years of Bachelor’s Degree.||Rs 25000/-+ HRA 30 % per month|
Get Jobs for Post Graduates:- From Here
- The minimum age should not be less than 21 years & maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years of age for the candidates applying post of Young Professional – I. Candidate’s age applying for SRF posts is 35 years for the Men and 40 years for Women.
- Age is relaxed for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per the Government of India norms
Mode of Selection for CIRCOT Vacancy:
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in walk-in Interview. All the aspirants are advised to bring their originals of all certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in for verification. No TA / DA will be reimbursed to candidates appearing in Interview
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Applying Procedure for CIRCOT Recruitment:
- Job seekers who find themselves suitable for the above posts must attend the walk-In Interview on given date.
- Candidates should reach the venue of interview with application form and recent passport size photographs, original and photocopies of required documents & certificates in support of their educational qualification, age, address, experience, caste, etc
- For this applicants may need to download the prescribed format of application from official website which is www.circot.res.in and must fill it with required information such as personal and qualification details.
At ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology,
Adenwala Road, Matunga, Mumbai – 400 019
Date & Time of Walk-in:
|Post Name||Date of Interview||Time of Interview|
|Young Professional – I||10th August 2016||2 P.M|
|Senior Research Fellow||11 A.M|
For more information about CIRCOT Recruitment 2016, you can check this Official Notification. Don’t forget to like our facebook page.
CIRCOT Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|