Central Institute for Research on Goats has strewed recent jobs advertisement entitled as CIRG Recruitment. Organization is planning to conduct walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Medical Officer from the deserving and career oriented candidates. Aspirants who find themselves suitable for CIRG Jobs and want to clutch this opening may apply for CIRG Recruitment 2017, by attending the walk-in-interview on the scheduled date that is 21st December 2016.
Candidates who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring bio data, all the required testimonials and certificates along with them at the time of Interview for verification. To gather complete information about Central Institute for Research on Goats recruitment you may thoroughly read the notification provided below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute for Research on Goats|
|Interview date||21st December 2016|
Candidates are you planning to get the chance and going to attend the interview then must possess the given criterion that is M.B.B.S from recognized University.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitation and Relaxation will be decided by the authorized team of Central Institute for Research on Goats at the time of Interview.
Contenders who will be appointed of the Medical Officer vacancy will get the consolidated amount of monthly salary as Rs. 34,150/- including House Rent and other Allowances.
Mode of Hiring:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their presentation level and performance in Walk-in-interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Central Institute for Research on Goats.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- Candidates need to give their best to crack the interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CIRG Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Central Institute for Research on Goats that is “www.cirg.res.in”.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement for the said position from the homepage.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now prepare the Bio Data with every detail in correct manner.
- Attach all the required testimonials and certificates along with Bio Data and enclose them in the envelope.
- Now the candidates who are going to appear in walk-in-interview must bring these envelopes of documents along with them for confirmation and record.
Central Institute for Research on Goats,
The Committee Room,
ICAR-CIRG, Makhdoom, Mathura (UP)
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Date of walk-in-Interview: 21st December 2016
For the further details about CIRG Recruitment 2017, you can check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|