CLAT Answer Key
Finally, CLAT Answer Key 2019 (Final) has finally released for the 26th May Exam. Individuals, appeared in the exam can download CLAT Exam Solutions through below provided direct link. Go through the page for more details related to CLAT Exam Answer Key.
CLAT 2019 Answer Key: Overview
|Name of the Examination||Common Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||National University Of Advanced|
Legal Studies (NUALS)
|CLAT Exam Date||26-05-2019 (Sunday)|
|Category||CLAT Final Answer Key 2019|
|Status of CLAT Answer Key||Available|
|Starting date to raise Objection||May 30, 2019|
|Last Date to raise Objection||June 1, 2019|
|Final CLAT Answer Key||Released|
|CLAT 2019 Result||June 10, 2019|
CLAT Answer Key
Direct Links For CLAT Final Answer key
|Series A question paper||Series A Final Answer key|
|Series B question paper||Series B Final Answer key|
|Series C question paper||Series C Final Answer key|
|Series D question paper||Series D Final Answer key|
How to download CLAT Exam Answer Key?
- First of all, visit official website for CLAT that is clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- After visiting home page of official site, press on “View Final Answer Key” available on the top right side.
- Here, press the suitable link given for CLAT Answer Key 2019.
- The downloading window of CLAT 2019 Exam Solutions will be opened.
- Enter the asked details such as email id and password in the space provided.
- After that you have to Press ‘Login’ button
- Further, your CLAT Exam Answer Sheet will be available on your screen.
- Go through the CLAT Answer Key and match your answers with actual answers provided in CLAT Solution Sheet.
- Finally save CLAT Exam Key to your system.
- You may also keep a hard copy of CLAT Exam Solutions to match your answers.
Download Now – CLAT Exam Answer Key 2019
Press Here – Official Portal
Imp. Links related to CLAT – Must Check
How to Calculate Scores using CLAT 2019 Answer Key ?
While checking answers with CLAT Answer Key you must check as per CLAT Marking scheme otherwise you will not get an idea of actual marks.
CLAT Scores = (Total numbers of Correct options x 1) – (Total number of incorrect responses x 0.25)
|Type of Answers||Marks per Question|
Check Now: List of Law Entrance Exams
CLAT Previous Year Cut off:
|NLU Name||First List||Last List|
|National Law School of|
India University (NLSIU)
|NALSAR University of Law|
|The West Bengal National|
University of Juridical Sciences
|The National Law Institute|
|National Law University (NLU)||126||315||125.25||360|
|Gujarat National Law University|
|Hidayatullah National Law|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya|
National Law University (RMLNLU)
|Rajiv Gandhi National University|
of Law (RGNUL)
|The National University of Advanced|
Legal Studies (NUALS)
|Chanakya National Law University|
|National Law University Odisha|
|National University of Study and|
Research in Law (NUSRL)
|National Law University and|
Judicial Academy (NLUJA)
|The Tamil Nadu National Law|
Common Law Admission Test Result 2019 & Counselling Details:
- After the publication of CLAT Answer Key, Board shall release the Results soon.
- A unique CLAT Rank will be designated to the appeared candidates.
- If you want to get admission in the Colleges, you need to attend the CLAT 2019 Counselling. So you are advised to download the Common Law Admission Test Rank Card and attend the Counselling on the declared dates which will be updated soon according to your Ranks.
Get List Of: Top Universities in India
List of Institutions accepting the CLAT Scores:
- Alliance University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Asian Law College, Noida
- Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
- AzimPremji University, Bengaluru
- Delhi Institute of Rural Development (D.I.R.D.), Holambi, Delhi
- Disha Law College, Raipur
- Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh
- Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat
- Harlal School of Law, Greater Noida, (UP)
- IFIM Law College, Karnataka
- Indore Institute of Law, Indore
- Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmadabad
- Jagannath University, Jaipur
- JECRC University, Jaipur
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus School of Law, Greater Noida U.P
- Kirit P. Mehta School of Law NMIMS University Mumbai
- Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, UP
- Maharaja SurajmalBrij University, Bharatpur (State University)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
- Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- MATS Law School, Raipur
- Mewar University, Rajasthan
- NIMT Institute of Method & Law (NIMT VidhiEvamKanunSansthan), Delhi NCR
- Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore
- RNB Global University, Bikaner
- Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies (RILS), Bengaluru
- Renaissance Law College, Indore
- REVA University, Bangalore
- School of Law, THE NorthCap University, Gurugram, Haryana
- ShriVaishnav Institute of Law, Indore
- Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
- SRM University, Delhi- NCR, Sonipat
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
Must Read: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
CLAT Answer Key 2019:
National University of Advanced Legal Studies releases the CLAT Solutions in two phases: first phase is provisional answer key and the second will be the final answer key of Common Law Admission Test. CLAT Final Answer Key is finally released on the official website.
CLAT 2019 Exam Answer key shall be available to download on the official website @clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Candidates can check the CLAT Set Wise Answer Key for Sets (A/B/C/D) from this page.
To get further details related to CLAT Answer Key 2019, you can visit Official Link provided above.
Applicants can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D and don’t miss any updated details about CLAT Answer Key. You have another option that is join us on Facebook or Google plus and get updates through social networking site too for CLAT Answer Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|Education Loan Documents Required||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|