CLAT Application Form
CLAT Application Forms are available now!!! As on 14-05-2017, Chanakya National Law University is going to conduct CLAT Exam 2017. Students, who want to take admission in UG, PG and Integrated law courses through Common Law Admission Test, can apply by filling CLAT Application Form 2017 against this notification on or before the last date. Aspirants may get further information related to this notification such as exam dates & eligibility criteria etc from the below section of this page.
Highlights Of This Page
Contestants may acquire the detailed information about CLAT such as application fee details, eligibility criteria, courses details and selection process etc, which is settled below by unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Common Law Admission Test is national level entrance test organized on rotation by 17 National Law Universities. It is a non-statutory body created for the ease of the students looking for admission to the different Law Universities.
CLAT Application Form
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
Common Law Admission Test will be organized by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab and total numbers of seats offered by the all NLUs are around 1100. In below section of this page we are going to provide you the list of all participating 17 National Law Universities.
|Sr. No.||Institute Name|
|1||National Law School of India University Bangalore (NLSIU)|
|2||National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law Hyderabad (NALSAR)|
|3||The National Law Institute University Bhopal(NLIU)|
|4||The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences Kolkata (WBNUJS)|
|5||National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ)|
|6||Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur (HNLU)|
|7||Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar (GNLU)|
|8||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow (RMLNLU)|
|9||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL)|
|10||Chanakya National Law University Patna (CNLU)|
|11||The National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi (NUALS)|
|12||National Law University Odisha Cuttack (NLUO)|
|13||National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi (NUSRL)|
|14||National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA)|
|15||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)|
|16||Tamil Nadu National Law School Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)|
|17||Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU)|
Check Here:- Best Career Opportunities
CLAT Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who are going to appear in CLAT 2017, they must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses are different as given below:
For UG Programmes:
- Should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum 45% marks (in case of Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories) and 40% marks (in case of SC/ST category).
- Aspirants are also eligible to appear in the entrance exams, who are going to appear in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination in March/April 2017.
- At the time of admission, the candidates would have to produce an evidence of their passing qualifying examination.
- To appear in CLAT 2017, candidates must not be more than 20 years as on 1st July 2017 (for Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories candidates) and 22 years (for reserved categories).
For PG Programmes:
- Should have Degree of LL.B or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks (Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories) and 50% marks (SC/ST category).
- Those aspirants who are willing to going to appear in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear CLAT.
- You must produce the evidence of their qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit for PG courses.
Check These Useful Links:-
Application Fee Details:
|Category Wise||Fee Details||Mode Of Payment|
|Unreserved||Rs. 4000/-||Payment will be paid through online or offline mode only.|
Admission of applying contestants for relevant courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test followed by counseling process.
For UG Courses:
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered||No. Of Ques.|
|3||English & Comprehension||40|
|5||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
Check Below Given Tips:
For PG Programs:
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered||No. Of Ques.|
|3||Other law subjects||50|
How to Fill the CLAT Application Form 2017?
- Those aspirants who are willing to fill Application Form for CLAT 2017, they are required to upload the scanned images of the self attested required certificates in JPG/PDF format while filling the application form.
- Candidates can check the list of required documents & details as given below:
- Passport size photograph, front facing with clear lenses (30 mm x 45 mm).
- Image should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Signature in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form (if applicable).
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Details of personal, guardians and qualification details.
- Details of payment.
You may Read This:- How to Prepare for Written Examination
Steps to fill the CLAT application form 2017:
Step-1: Online Registration
- First of all students will have to log on to official website which is www.clat.ac.in.
- Choose suitable link to “Apply Online”.
- After that press on “Register yourself”, then a registration form will be opened on your screen.
- Now you have to enter correct registration Details.
- You are required to fill program applied for, name of Applicant, Father name, Mother name, DOB, Email ID, Nationality, Mobile Number, Enter security code and click on “Submit” button.
- After filling the registration form, the login details like User ID and Password will appear on the screen.
- You are advised to note down the login details for further use.
Step-2: Fill Details in Application Form
- Applicants are required to login with the User ID and Password generated at the time of registering.
- After that you are required to go to the application form and then form will be appeared on the screen.
- You have to fill State of domicile, Category, Sub-category, Special category, DOB, Gender, Region, Correspondence address details and press on “Save & Continue” button.
- Then you are required to choose Grading mechanism, Year of passing, board name and after that hit on “Save & Continue” button.
- Now choose the NLUs (National Law Universities) as per their preferences.
Step-3: Upload Documents & Choose Exam Cities
- Now go through the “Document Upload” section and press on “Browse” button to choose the image and press on “Upload” button.
- Upload all the images of photograph, signature, birth certificate and other required certificates.
- Now you are required to choose three exam cities as per your preferences and press on save & continue button.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- After successfully uploading the documents, you need to go through the “Fee Details” option.
- Choose payment type, enter security pin accept the declaration and press on “Submit” button.
- Now make the payment through debit/credit cards or net banking.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
- After completing all the steps of the application form, you are required to press on the link “Hit here to take print out of confirmation page”.
- Take at least 3 or 4 copies of the application form for further references.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Date of Issue of First Admission Notification||31-12-2017|
|Online application Start Date||01-01-2017|
|Last date for submission of filled-in online application form||31-03-2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||20-04-2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||14-05-2017 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Uploading of Answer Key||16-05-2017|
|Representation, if any, relating to exam, questions or key||17-05-2017 – 19-05-2017|
|Date for uploading the amended answer key (if required)||25-05-2017|
|Result & merit list release||29-05-2017|
|Release of first indicative seat allocation list||05-06-2017|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||06-06-2017 to 08-06-2017|
|Release of second allotment list||12-06-2017|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||13-06-2017 to 14-06-2017|
|Release of third allotment list||19-06-2017|
|Counselling fee payment & exercising options||20-06-2017 to 21-06-2017|
|Last Date for withdrawal from the Admission Process||21-06-2017|
|Release of fourth allotment list||24-06-2017|
|Payment of full fees by 4th seat allotment candidates & completion of admission formalities||28-06-2017 to 30-06-2017|
|Receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT office||04-07-2017|
|Closer of admission process||06-07-2017|
Check Here List of: Law Entrance Exams
CLAT Syllabus 2017:
Candidates can prepare for CLAT 2017 through CLAT 2017 Syllabus. The management department of Chanakya National Law University will be prepared the syllabus of entrance exam. The syllabus includes the relevant topics as given below
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Legal Aptitude
- Elementary Mathematics and Constitutional Law, etc.
CLAT 2017 Admit Card:
- By using online mode, aspirants will be able to download the CLAT Admit Card e. CLAT 2017 Admit Card will be available from 20-04-2017.
- The Chanakya National Law University as the conducting university will not send the admit card through e-mail or by post.
- At the time of examination, it is necessary for the candidates to carry the identity proof such as Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/Driving license along with the admit card.
Get Details: CLAT Hall Ticket
CLAT 2017 Answer Key:
- After the completion of examination we the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com will be displayed the preliminary answer key to calculate your scores.
- The CLAT Answer Key 2017 will be displayed on 16-05-2017.
Check Here Details Of: CLAT Answer Key
CLAT 2017 Result:
- On 29-05-2017, the CLAT Result 2017 will be released.
- The merit list will be released along with the result.
- On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for further process that is admission procedure.
Get Here: CLAT Result Details
CLAT 2017 Counselling:
- On the basis of CLAT Counselling 2017, the admission to UG and PG programmes will be done via centralized counselling.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of the ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- After the announcement of result, the CLAT 2017 Counselling process will be started from 06-06-2017.
- The counselling process will be prepared in four rounds.
- You have to pay Rs. 50,000/- as counselling fee to show your dedication/ significance in taking admission after qualifying CLAT 2017 in any of the participating NLU(s).
Complete Information About: CLAT Counselling
You can open this Official Link to know more about CLAT 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|