CLAT Application Form
Last date to fill up CLAT Application Form is not so far, Hurry up!!! Only few days left to Apply. To appear in CLAT Exam, it is mandatory to apply before 31st March 2018. So to avoid last minute rush complete your CLAT Registration process now.
In case you didn’t complete the applying procedure before CLAT Last Date then candidature will not be considered. Howbeit, the CLAT Application Form 2018 is available at the official website clat.ac.in. But to reduce your efforts and timings the direct link to fill up CLAT Online Application Form 2018 is also structured here.
CLAT 2018 LAST DATE: 31-03-2018 – Apply Now!!
It is national level common entrance exam which organizes every year by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies. The scores of CLAT are considered byvarious private law colleges and government undertaking colleges across the country.
According to the CLAT Notification, user id and password are to be used as login details for filling CLAT application form through CLAT Online Application Processing System. For further details in regards with CLAT Application Form 2018 you may go through this complete page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- LL.B. (Hons.)
About CLAT 2018
Common Law Admission Test is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. Go through list of all participating 17 National Law Universities.
- National Law School of India University Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU)
Check Here:- Best Career Opportunities
Register Here>>Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Prior applying for CLAT 2018, check out detailed eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses are well listed here.
For UG Programmes:
- Applicants Should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum 45% marks (in case of Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories) and 40% marks (in case of SC/ST category)
- Aspirants are also eligible to appear in the entrance exams, who are going to appear in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination in March/April 2018.
- At the time of admission, the candidates would have to produce an evidence of their passing qualifying examination.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2018.
For PG Programmes:
- To apply for Common Law Admission Test, contenders may pass LL.M i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)Or any other equivalent exam
- Aspirants may obtain 55% marks in case of unreserved /OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP)
- The minimum marks would be 50% for SC/ST category.
- Final semester/final year examination appearing candidates are also eligible.
- There is no prescribed maximum age limit for PG courses.
Check Now: CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee for CLAT 2018:
Applicants are required to pay fee through net banking/credit card or debit card via online mode.
|General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates||Rs.4000/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||Rs.3500/-|
CLAT Selection Process:
Admission of applying contestants for relevant courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test followed by Counseling Process.
CLAT 2018 Examination Pattern
The language of question paper will be English only. Candidates will get 1 mark for each right answer. There is a provision of Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
For UG Courses:
|Duration of CLAT-2018 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||200 questions of one mark each|
|Subject Areas With Weight-Age|
|1. English including comprehension||40 Marks|
|2. General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks|
|4. Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|5. Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
Check Below Given Tips:
For PG Programs:
Duration of CLAT-2018 Exam
|Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|Syllabus: Questions will be asked from the following areas of Law:|
|1. Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|2. Jurisprudence||50 Marks|
|3. Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.|
CLAT 2018 Syllabus:
- English including Comprehension, General Knowledge, Mathematics (taught up to 10th class), Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning are among the key topics for UG course.
- PG courses include Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and other law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights.
Check These Useful Links:-
- Passport size photograph, front facing with clear lenses (30 mm x 45 mm)
- Image should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Signature in jpg format with 100 kb size
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form (if applicable)
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- Details of personal, guardians and qualification details
- Details of payment
You may Read This:- How to Prepare for Written Examination
Steps to fill the CLAT application form 2018:
In order to fill CLAT 2018 Application Form, follow listed guidelines.
Step-1: Online Registration:
- At first step, aspirants may visit official website which is clat.ac.in
- Choose “Apply Online” link to “Register yourself”.
- CLAT Online Registration form will open up at your screen.
- Put all required details in Registration form like name of Applicant, Father name, Mother name, DOB, Email ID, Nationality, Mobile Number, Enter security code.
- Hit on “Submit” option.
- Subsequent to registration form, the login details like User ID and Password will open up.
- Contenders may note down the login details for further need.
Step-2: Fill Details in Application Form:
- Applicants may do CLAT Login with the User ID and Password generated at the time of registration form.
- Download CLAT Application Form.
- Fill required details like State of domicile, Category, Sub-category, Special category, DOB, Gender, Region, Correspondence address details.
- Hit on “Save & Continue” option.
- Choose Grading mechanism, Year of passing, board name and after that hit on “Save & Continue” option.
- Select NLUs (National Law Universities) as per need.
Step-3: Upload Documents & Choose Exam Cities:
- Follow “Document Upload” section and press on “Browse” button to choose the image, strike on “Upload” option.
- Upload all the images of photograph, signature, birth certificate and other required certificates.
- Aspirants may choose three exam cities & press on save & continue option.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
- Subsequent to successfully uploading of documents, go through the “Fee Details” option.
- Select payment type, enter security pin accept the declaration and press on “Submit” button.
- Pay your fees through debit/credit cards or net banking.
Step-5: Confirmation Page:
- After completion of all steps of application form, press on the link “Hit here to take print out of confirmation page”.
- Carry 3 or 4 copies of the application form for further need.
CLAT 2018 Important Dates:
CLAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Last date for registration/final submission of application||31/03/2018|
|Last date for printing/downloading application||12/05/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||01/01/2018 to 31/03/2018|
|Offline Challan Payment||01/01/2018 to 21/03/2018|
|Date from which Admit Cards can be downloaded||20/04/2018|
|Last date for downloading Admit Card||12/05/2018|
|Date of CLAT 2018||13/05/2018|
Check Here List of: Law Entrance Exams
Refer its Official Link to get more details about CLAT Application Form 2018. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about recruitment, exam, results etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CLAT Exam Pattern||CLAT Mock Test|
|CLAT Results||CLAT Exam|
|CLAT Counselling||CLAT Hall Ticket|
|Entrance Exams In India||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|