CLAT Application Form
CLAT Application Form Official Link has been active on 13-01-2019!! Candidates are informed that CLAT 2019 Registration will continue till the last date which is 31st March 2019 extended to 15th april 2019. In order to grab complete details about Revised CLAT Dates Released Notification or CLAT Registration 2019, move your cursor downwards.
Latest Update On 22nd March 2019
Last Date To Submit CLAT Application Form – EXTENDED!!
National Law School Of India University has released CLAT Application Form in the month of January. Prior To this notification, candidates need to submit application form till 31st March 2019, but now the last date to submit application has been extended to 15th April 2019. ALSO, CLAT Exam Date is rescheduled now & will be conducted on Sunday 26th May 2019 from 3 to 5 p.m.
CLAT 2019 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||04-10-2018|
|Online registration begins for CLAT 2019||Active Now|
|CLAT online application window opens||Active Now|
|Fee payment window opens||Active Now|
|Last date for registering online||31-03-2019|
|CLAT online application window closes||31-03-2019|
|Offline Fee payment window closes||31-03-2019|
|Online Fee payment window closes||31-03-2019|
|CLAT 2019 examination||12-05-2019|
CLAT Application Form 2019
CLAT 2019 Application Form Requirements:
In order to submit CLAT Application Form 2019, you need to check required eligibility criteria which are presented below. CLAT Online Application Form Requirements for UG and PG courses are well listed here.
- Applicants Should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum 45% marks (in case of Unreserved/OBC/SAP categories) and 40% marks (in case of SC/ST category)
- Aspirants are also eligible to appear in the entrance exams, who are going to appear in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination
- At the time of admission, the candidates would have to produce an evidence of their passing qualifying examination.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2019.
- To apply for Common Law Admission Test, contenders may pass LL.M i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)Or any other equivalent exam
- Aspirants may obtain 55% marks in case of unreserved /OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP)
- The minimum marks would be 50% for SC/ST category.
- Final semester/final year examination appearing candidates are also eligible.
- There is no prescribed maximum age limit for PG courses.
More Links Related To CLAT
|CLAT Exam||Check Here|
|CLAT Syllabus||Check Here|
|CLAT Rank Predictor||Check Here|
|CLAT Login||Check Here|
|CLAT Sample Papers||Check Here|
|CLAT Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|CLAT Counselling||Check Here|
|CLAT Cut Off||Check Here|
|Best CLAT Preparation Books||Check Here|
|CLAT Mock Test||Check Here|
|10 Best CLAT Coaching Institute||Check Here|
Steps To Fill The CLAT 2019 Application Form
In order to fill CLAT Application Form Of 2019, follow listed guidelines.
Step-1: CLAT Registration 2019
- At first step, aspirants may visit official website which is clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Follow “registration” tab available at the top of the home page.
- CLAT Online Registration form will open up at your screen.
- Put all required details in Registration form like name of Applicant, Father name, Mother name, DOB, Email ID, Nationality, Mobile Number, Enter security code.
- Hit on “Submit” option.
- Subsequent to registration form, the login details like User ID and Password will open up.
- Contenders may note down CLAT 2019 Application Form Login details for further need.
Step-2: Fill Details in CLAT Exam Application Form 2019
- Applicants may do CLAT Login with the User ID and Password generated at the time of registration form.
- Download CLAT Application Form.
- Fill required details like State of domicile, Category, Sub-category, Special category, DOB, Gender, Region, Correspondence address details.
- Hit on “Save & Continue” option.
- Choose Grading mechanism, Year of passing, board name and after that hit on “Save & Continue” option.
- Select NLUs (National Law Universities) as per need.
Step-3: Upload Documents & Choose Exam Cities
- Follow “Document Upload” section and press on “Browse” button to choose the image, strike on “Upload” option.
- Upload all the images of photograph, signature, birth certificate and other required certificates.
- Aspirants may choose three exam cities & press on save & continue option.
Step-4: CLAT Application Form 2019 Fees Payment
- Subsequent to successfully uploading of documents, go through the “Fee Details” option.
- Select payment type, enter security pin accept the declaration and press on “Submit” button.
- Pay your CLAT Application Form Fee online through net-banking /debit card / credit card/ pay wallet/ RuPay etc. or through offline mode by way of online- generated bank challan.
- Offline payments can be made after registering the application online and generating challans online.
- The print out of the challans generated have to be taken to the relevant bank for payment over the counter.
- Offline payments are to be made in CASH only.
- The candidates will have to bear additional bank transaction charges, if any, in case they opt for remitting the fee through net-banking payment gateways or any of the other modes of payment, including challan payments.
Application Fee for CLAT 2019:
The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT-2018 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.) The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online.
|General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates||Rs.4000/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||Rs.3500/-|
Step-5: CLAT Application Form Correction
- Here you need to make correction (if needed) in CLAT Online Form 2019.
- After completion of all steps of application form, press on the link “Hit here to take print out of confirmation page”.
- Carry 3 or 4 copies of Application Form Of CLAT 2019 for further need.
Official Links Of CLAT Application Form 2019
|CLAT Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|CLAT Application Form Instructions||Check Here|
|CLAT Helpdesk||Check Here|
|CLAT 2019 Official Website||Check Here|
|CLAT Registration Official Link||Check Here|
|Recover Password||Check Here|
- Passport size photograph, front facing with clear lenses (30 mm x 45 mm)
- Image should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Signature in jpg format with 100 kb size
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form (if applicable)
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- Details of personal, guardians and qualification details
- Details of payment
|No hard copy of the filled in online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Office. The candidate is advised to submit his/her CLAT Application Form only after he/she is absolutely sure of the information he/she provides in the form.No alteration / editing in the online application form can be done after successful submission /final submission of the form. The candidates are required to read the instructions carefully and furnish correct and authentic information.The SAP candidates must upload the scanned copy (in .PDF format) of the Disability Certificate showing the percentage of disability issued by the competent authority in the ‘Document Upload’ section of the online application form.|
Check List Of: Top LLB Distance Education Colleges in India
Online CLAT Form Filling 2019 FAQ’s
Question1. What are the reasons for rejection of CLAT Application Form?
Answer. Due to the following any one of the reason, the form might get rejected:
- An incomplete application form in any respect without uploading photo and signature.
- An incomplete application form in respect of without fee payment will be rejected.
- If face of candidate in the photograph or signature is unclear in the application, it may be rejected.
Question2. How to recover CLAT Form Password?
Answer. If any candidate forgot his/ her password of login page, it can be retrieved by following some simple steps:
Step1: Open the official website of CLAT.
Step2: Press on ‘Apply Online’ link.
Step3: Go through on ‘Already Registered’ tab.
Step4: Next, click on ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Step5: Enter Registered E-mail ID.
Step6: Enter characters as shown in the image.
Step7: Click on ‘Retrive Password’ tab.
After doing the all above steps, you will receive a mail containing your password. Use the password for logging to CLAT 2019 website.
Check Step by Step Process: Forgot Registration Number
Question3. How to re-confirm that my CLAT Application Form is saved?
Answer. If you are doubtful of successful CLAT Registration Form Last Date, it is advised to visit the Page for Print of Application, generate the Print-out and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (print-out) of the Application.
Important Instructions Based On How To Fill CLAT Application Form
- CLAT Online Exam Form can be filled only in online mode.
- Candidates are advised to read the complete registration process of CLAT before filling clat.ac.in Application Form 2019.
- Candidates need to fill all the details correctly like – Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, email id and password.
- A candidate should fill-in all the details carefully because changes would not be possible once the application form have been submitted.
- During the CLAT Application Form Process, candidates will need to upload photograph and signature of the prescribed size mentioned.
- Candidates will be required to remit the application fee on or before Application Form CLAT 2019 Last Date.
- The application form fee can be remitted in both offline and online modes.
- After filling the application form, candidates are advised to take a print out of the same for future references.
Get here List of: Law Entrance Exams Notification
About CLAT 2019
Common Law Admission Test is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. Go through list of all participating 17 National Law Universities.
- National Law School of India University Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU)
Check Here:- Best Career Opportunities
Offered Courses Under CLAT 2019:
- LL.B. (Hons.)
CLAT Selection Process 2019:
After the completion of CLAT Application Form Registration Process, contenders have to go for Admission round. Admission of applying contestants for relevant courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test followed by CLAT Counseling Process.
CLAT 2019 Examination Pattern
The language of question paper will be English only. Candidates will get 1 mark for each right answer. There is a provision of Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Duration of CLAT-2019 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||200 questions of one mark each|
|Subject Areas With Weight-Age|
|1. English including comprehension||40 Marks|
|2. General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks|
|4. Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|5. Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|Duration of CLAT-2019 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of|
one mark each
|Syllabus: Questions will be asked from the following areas of Law:|
|1. Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|2. Jurisprudence||50 Marks|
|3. Other Law Subjects such as Contract,|
Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.
Must Read: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
CLAT 2019 Syllabus:
English including Comprehension, General Knowledge, Mathematics (taught up to 10th class), Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning are among the key topics for UG course.
PG courses include Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and other law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights.
CLAT 2019 Application Form Apply Online Helpdesk
For Registration Related Queries, you may use the given contact number or submit your queries by following the given link also:
- Helpline: 1800 419 2929 (Follow IVRS menu. Choose Option 7 in main menu and Option 2 in the sub menu)
- Timings: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Refer its Official Link to get more details about CLAT Application Form 2019. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about recruitment, exam, results, CLAT Online Form Submission etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|