Common Law Admission Test is one the premier law entrance exams conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT Eligibility Criteria will help candidates in applying for CLAT Exam. This year, it will organize CLAT Exam for granting admission to Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate courses for the academic session 2018-19. Procedure to accept CLAT Application form begins from January 2018 onwards. Aspirants may go through CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018, minimum age, marks, qualification & other details.
This page includes:
It is all India level law common entrance exam organized for offering admission to integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme. Common Law Admission Test will held in the month of May 2018. CLAT 2018 eligibility criteria assure about minimum qualification required percentage of marks and age criteria. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed all listed CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for undergraduate and postgraduate law courses.
Eligibility for CLAT 2018:
Eligibility for UG Programme:
Qualification required with minimum marks:
- Applicants may apply for CLAT 2018 Exam if he/she has passed the 12th examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates). If you meet CLAT Eligibility, then apply for it.
- Those appearing the 12th examination in March/April 2018 may also apply for Common Law Admission Test.
- Such candidates need to produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission process.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as listed here for CLAT 2018 Eligibility.
(i) Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2018 exam.
(ii) Higher age.
(iii) Computerised draw of lots.
Get Detailed Information: CLAT 2018
Age criteria for CLAT 2018:
- Contenders shall be below 20 Years of age as on 1st July 2017 in case of all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories.
- To apply for Common Law Admission Test, you should be below 22 years of age as on 1st July 2018 in case of SC/ST/ OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) category. So, refer CLAT Eligibility before applying.
CLAT exam eligibility for PG Programme:
Mandatory qualification with minimum marks:
- Applicants may possess LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) degree or any other equivalent with minimum of 55% marks (Unreserved/OBC/SAP/ Specially Abled Persons categories) and 50% marks (SC/ST category).
- Those appearing in Final semester/final year examination are also considered as per CLAT Eligibility.
- In such situation, you need to submit final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute.
- If there are equal marks, the breaking of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher age;
(ii) Computerized draw of lots.
Must Check: How To Find Online Study Material
Age criteria for CLAT exam 2018:
No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT-2018. So, apply for exam by going through CLAT 2018 Eligibility.
All above information about CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 will guide you in applying for Common Law Admission Test. Follow its Official Link to gain more facts about CLAT exam eligibility. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates about government exam, recruitment etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CLAT Application Form||How To Prepare For CLAT|
|CLAT Exam||CLAT Hall Ticket|
|CLAT Syllabus||CLAT Answer Key|