CLAT exam is a law- entrance exam which is conducted by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) on the rotational basis. CLAT 2019 will be conducted for those students who want to take admission to undergraduate & postgraduate law programmes.
To get admission, students need to participate in CLAT 2019 Exam for which application form process will begin from 3rd week of December 2018. CLAT 2019 Notification details are provided below you can check the CLAT Exam 2019 details like eligibility, syllabus and other necessary information from here.
Check Here- CLAT Exam 2019 Details
CLAT Exam is organized at all India level for the candidates seeking admission in integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme.On the basis of CLAT Scores 2019, candidates can also get admission into various government & private law colleges across the country.
From this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com you can get more relevant information about CLAT Exam 2019. Go through below provided details and fill your CLAT Application Form by following below mentioned instructions.
CLAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Activities||CLAT 2019 Tentative Dates|
|Issue of CLAT Admission Notification||December 2018, 3rd week|
|Commencement of submission of CLAT online application form along with the order of preferences for NLUs||January 2019, 1st week|
|Last date for submission of filled-in CLAT 2019 online application form along with the order of preferences for NLUs||March 2019, last week|
|CLAT Admit Cards Release||April 2019, 3rdweek|
|CLAT Exam Date||May 2019, 2ndweek|
|CLAT Answer Key||May 2019, 3rdweek|
|Representation, if any, relating to the exam, questions or key||May 2019, 3rdweek|
|Date for uploading the amended answer key||May 2019, 4thweek|
|Declaration of CLAT Results||May 2019, last week|
|Publication of the first seat allocation list||June 2019, 2ndweek|
|Date for payment of counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/-||June 2019, 2ndweek|
|Publication of the second allotment list||June 2019, 3rdweek|
|Payment of counselling fee for the candidates whose names appear for the first time in the second allotment list||June 2019, 3rdweek|
|Date for locking of allotted seats||June 2019, 3rdweek|
|Last date of withdrawal from the Admission Process*||June 2019, 3rdweek|
|Publication of the third allotment list||June 2019, 4thweek|
|Payment of full fees by the candidates whose name appear for the first time in the third allotment list||June 2019, last week|
|Last date to complete the admission formalities at the allotted NLU’s||June 2019, last week|
|Date for receiving status of CLAT 2019 Admissions from the participating NLU (s)||July 2019, 1stweek|
|Closure of CLAT Admission process||July 2019, 1stweek|
CLAT Eligibility Criteria:
CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below and it is necessary to satisfy before you apply for CLAT Exam 2019. CLA UG Eligibility and CLAT PG Eligibility is provided below go through provided details.
For UG Programme
- Students must have cleared the class 12th examination with a minimum of 45% marks for Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and 40% for SC/ST category candidates.
- Students appearing in the class 12th examination by March/April are eligible for CLAT 2019. However, they will have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit to appear in the CLAT 2019.
For PG Programme
- Students musthave passed LLB/Five-year integrated LLB (Hons.) or any other equivalent exam for getting admission into LLM programme.
- Students of unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled persons (SAP) category should have scored at least 55% marks. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The final-year Students who will be appearing in the qualifying exam in April/May are also eligible to apply, given they can submit the proof of passing the exam at the time of admission.
- No upper age criterion has been specified by the authority for PG programme.
Check Also: CLAT Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Exam Fees:
Candidates have to pay CLAT Exam Fee through net-banking /debit card / credit card/ pay wallet/ RuPay etc. or through offline mode by way of online- generated bank challan. Below category wise fees is mentioned for the convenience of the candidates:
- Unreserved/SAP/OBC/ any other category students: Rs 4,000/-
- SC/ST category students: Rs. 3500/-
CLAT Admission Process:
- Applied candidates for CLAT 2019, will be selected for the admission to Integrated L.L.B and L.L.M Courses on the basis of their marks obtained in CLAT Entrance Exam.
- After that, qualified candidates in Law Entrance Examwill have to undergo through CLAT Counselling process for final admission in integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme.
CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- As per, CLAT Exam Patter, CLAT Exam will be two hours
- CLAT 2019 Exam is an online exam
- 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in UG Law course and 150 in LLM course.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
CLAT UG Law Exam Pattern
|Subject Areas||Number of Questions||Weightage|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 marks|
CLAT LLM Exam Pattern
|Subject Areas||Number of Questions||Weightage|
|Constitutional Law||50 Questions||50|
|Other law subjects (Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights, etc.)||50 Questions||50|
|Total Marks||150 Questions||150|
Complete Details: CLAT Exam Pattern
Common Law Admission Test is all India level entrance exams which is conducted for providing admission in LL.B. and LL.M. programme. CLAT is conducted in online mode.
Candidates who are preparing for the Common Law Admission Test must require CLAT Syllabus 2019; they can move towards the provided link and open it which will provide CLAT Exam Syllabus in detail, so that you can start your preparation accordingly.
|English including Comprehension|
|English Vocabulary||Synonyms, Antonyms and Analogies.|
|English Proficiency||Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.|
|English Usage Errors||Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage).|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Events of National and International importance also covering current events in area of Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons and Places, Books and Authors.|
|Arithmetic (Number Theory)||Number Systems, Surds and Indices, Square Roots, Fractions and Decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Approximations, Ratio and Proportion, Average and Logarithms.|
|Commercial Maths||Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership and Discounts|
|Mensuration||Areas and Volumes.|
|International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.|
|Reasoning Tests||Direction and Distance Test, Analogy Test, Classification (Odd Man Out) Test, Coding Decoding Test, Number Test, Series Test, Relationships Test, Alphabet Test, Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test.|
|Logic Tests||Statements Assumptions, Statements Arguments, Statements Conclusions and Statements Action.|
Press Here: CLAT Exam Syllabus 2018
Procedure To Fill CLAT 2019 Application Form:
Candidates who want to apply against CLAT Exam are required to follow the below provided steps one-by-one:
- For CLAT 2019, first of all, students have to visit to the official website of organization that is www.clat.ac.in.
- Now move the cursor towards “Apply Online” section present at the right side of the homepage and open it.
- Then you have to select the appropriate link to apply online for CLAT Exam 2019.
- New users must press on the “Register Yourself” link.
- Enter the details in CLAT Registration Form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates for CLAT 2019 need to press on the “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password, now hit on the “Login” button for further procedure.
- Then, fill the CLAT Online Application Formwith all required details in prescribed format.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last, you have to submit the application form and also take a print out of it for future usage.
CLAT Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to appear in CLAT Exam 2019 can download their CLAT 2019 Admit Card from the official website which will be available for download in April 2019, 3rdweek. Candidates will also receive the CLAT Hall Ticket through email or by post.
It is required to carry CLAT 2019Hall Ticket with one identity proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Passport/Driving license) at the examination hall for verification. Now get all the detailed information about CLAT Admit Card 2019 by pressing on the underneath specified link.
CLAT Question Papers:
Contenders can start their preparation form previous year question papers. You can easily download CLAT Sample Papers by going through official website and by making the payment of Rs. 4000/-through online mode only. The hard copy of the questions papers will not be given to any candidate.
CLAT Preparation Tips:
Candidates applying against Common Law Admission Test can check the How to Crack CLAT 2019 through this page and take the tips to score good marks in examination. Practice makes the man perfect is the cool example in order to prepare for the CLAT. You have to follow some of the easiest steps which will help you to prepare and crack the exam.
CLAT Exam Books:
Candidates can also take the help from the CLAT online series of preparation Books which are provided below:
|The Pearson Guide to the LLB Entrance Examinations||Download Now|
|Universal’s Guide for Higher Judicial Service Examination||Download Now|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LLB Examinations||Download Now|
|Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law||Download Now|
Top CLAT Coaching Institutes:
Candidates who are going to appear in CLAT entrance exam and looking for CLAT Coaching Institute can go through the list and get registered them in any CLAT Institute which will definitely help you to crack the exam and score better marks.
Read More: CLAT Coaching Institute
CLAT Answer Key:
Appearing candidates can also match their Answers with CLAT Answer Key2019 which is going to be released after 4-5 days of exam. To access CLAT 2019 Answer Key, a candidate has to provide his/her Registered Email ID and Password. On this page we have also provided the direct Official Link to check the CLAT Exam Solution 2019.
CLAT Result 2019:
Candidates who are going to participate in this exam and curious to get their CLAT exam result they may check the CLAT Result from the official website of CLAT i.e. www.clat.ac.in. You can get the whole procedure in order to get the CLAT Result by tapping on the situated link.
18 (NLUS) Consider CLAT Scores For Admissions To Their Under Graduate Program:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU)
Get Best Answer: How to Choose A Law School
CLAT Counselling 2019:
Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will have to undergo through the further procedure that is centralized counselling organized by CLAT office in the June 2019, 2ndweek tentatively. CLAT Counselling will be conducted in 4 rounds. Get complete details about the same by using the given link.
Helpline: +91-612-2361114, +91-612-2361115
Timings: 10:00 am to 04:00 pm on working days.
Important and Final Note:
Through this Official Link get additional facts about CLAT 2019 Exam. To get any further related information, you may visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com and also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates of CLA Exam 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On