CLAT Application Form has released for candidates, who are interested in appearing for CLAT Exam 2018. Common Law Admission Test 2018 is conducted by National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) for providing admission to the eligible candidate in UG/PG courses of LAW. CLAT 2018 Exam will be a pen and paper test that is likely to be conducted in 13th May 2018.
So, aspirants willing to get admitted into one of the National Law Universities in India against Offered courses can fill CLAT Exam 2018 Application Form from 01st Jan 2018. For more details about CLAT Exam 2018 such as all important dates, CLAT Exam 2018 Syllabus and other details, you need to scroll down this page completely.
Highlights Of This Page
CLAT Score Card is usable For Admission to the Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree Programmes in Law (2018-19) In the Nineteen National Law Universities in India. So, we’re recommended to start your preparation according to latest CLAT Entrance Exam Syllabus, which is also provided on this page.
The Last date for to fill CLAT Exam Registration Forms along with the order of preferences for NLUs is 31-03-2018. After successful submission of CLAT Online Application Form, university will release CLAT Exam Hall Ticket 2018 from 20-04-2018. From this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com you can get more relevant information about CLAT Exam 2018.
CLAT Exam 2018
|CLAT Exam Conducted By||National University Of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)|
|Starting Date To Apply For CLAT Exam||01-01-2018|
|Last Date To Fill CLAT Online Form||31-03-2018|
|CLAT 2018 Exam Date||13-05-2018|
- Under-Graduate Programme [Five Year Integrated Law Degree (Hon’s)]
- Post-Graduate Programme (One Year L.L.M. Degree)
CLAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
|Course Name||Required Qualification|
|UG Law Courses||Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of45% (General) and 40% (Reserved) of marks.|
Students must have LL.B. Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 55% (General) and 50% (Reserved) of marks.
Other CLAT Exam 2018 Eligibility:
- CLAT Exam Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit for appearing in CLAT-2018
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
Check Also: CLAT Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Exam 2018 Fees:
Candidates have to pay CLAT Exam Fee through net-banking /debit card / credit card/ pay wallet/ RuPay etc. or through offline mode by way of online- generated bank challan. Below category wise fees is mentioned for the convenience of the candidates:
|Unreserved/SAP/OBC/ any other category students||Rs 4,000|
|SC/ST category students||Rs 3,500|
CLAT Admission Process:
- Candidates will be selected for the admission to Integrated L.L.B and L.L.M Courses on the basis of their marks obtained in CLAT Entrance Exam.
- After that, qualified candidates in Law Entrance Exam will have to undergo through CLAT Counselling process.
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern
CLAT Entrance Exam Pattern For UG Law Courses
|Subject Areas||Number of Questions||Weightage|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 marks|
CLAT Examination Pattern For LLM Course
|Subject Areas||Number of Questions||Weightage|
|Constitutional Law||50 Questions||50|
|Other law subjects (Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Environment Law and Human Rights, etc.)||50 Questions||50|
|Total Marks||150 Questions||150|
Points To Be Noted:
- The time duration of entrance exam will be two hours.
- CLAT 2018 is an online exam.
- 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in UG Law course and 150 in LLM course.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Complete Details: CLAT Exam Pattern
CLAT Exam Syllabus:
Common Law Admission Test is all India level entrance exams which is all set to be conducted for providing admission in LL.B. and LL.M. programme. CLAT is conducted in online mode. Candidates who are preparing for the Common Law Admission Test must require CLAT Exam Syllabus 2018; they can move towards the provided link and open it which will provide CLAT Exam details and Syllabus, so that you can start your preparation accordingly.
Press Here: CLAT Exam Syllabus 2018
|English including Comprehension|
|English Vocabulary||Synonyms, Antonyms and Analogies.|
|English Proficiency||Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Words in Sentence, Rearrangement of Sentence in Paragraph, Fill in the blanks and Cloze Tests.|
|English Usage Errors||Common Errors, Spotting Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words and Spelling Mistakes (English Usage).|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Events of National and International importance also covering current events in area of Economics, Science, Technology, Sports, Persons and Places, Books and Authors.|
|Arithmetic (Number Theory)||Number Systems, Surds and Indices, Square Roots, Fractions and Decimals, HCF and LCM, Simplification, Approximations, Ratio and Proportion, Average and Logarithms.|
|Commercial Maths||Interest, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership and Discounts|
|Mensuration||Areas and Volumes.|
|International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.|
|Reasoning Tests||Direction and Distance Test, Analogy Test, Classification (Odd Man Out) Test, Coding Decoding Test, Number Test, Series Test, Relationships Test, Alphabet Test, Ranking Tests and Time Sequence Test.|
|Logic Tests||Statements Assumptions, Statements Arguments, Statements Conclusions and Statements Action.|
Procedure to fill CLAT 2018 Application forms:
Candidates who want to apply against CLAT Exam are required to follow the below provided steps one-by-one:
- First of all, students have to visit to the official website of organization that is www.clat.ac.in.
- Now move the cursor towards “Apply Online” section present at the right side of the homepage and open it.
- Then you have to select the appropriate link to apply online.
- New users must press on the “Register Yourself” link.
- Enter the details in CLAT registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates need to press on the “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password, now hit on the “Login” button for further procedure.
- Then fill the CLAT Online Application Form with all required details in prescribed format.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last, you have to submit the application form and also take a print out of it for future usage.
Get Here: CLAT Application Form
CLAT Exam Centres:
CLAT Exam Hall Ticket 2018:
Candidates who are going to appear in CLAT May exam can now download their clat.ac.in Admit Card from the official website which will be available for download in April 2018. Candidates will also receive the hall ticket through email or by post. It is required to carry CLAT 2018 Admit Card with one identity proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Passport/Driving license) at the examination hall for verification. Now get all the detailed information about CLAT Hall Ticket by pressing on the underneath specified link.
Get Here: CLAT Hall Ticket
CLAT Question Papers:
Contenders can start their preparation form previous year question papers. You can easily download CLAT Sample Papers by going through official website and by making the payment of Rs. 4000/-through online mode only. The hard copy of the questions papers will not be given to any candidate.
Check Here: CLAT Sample Papers
CLAT Preparation Tips:
Candidates applying against Common Law Admission Test can check the How To Crack CLAT 2018 through this page and take the tips to score good marks in examination. Practice makes the man perfect is the cool example in order to prepare for the CLAT. You have to follow some of the easiest steps which will help you to prepare and crack the exam.
Get Here: How To Crack CLAT
CLAT Exam Books:
Candidates can also take the help from the CLAT online series of preparation Books which are provided below:
|The Pearson Guide to the LLB Entrance Examinations||Download Now|
|Universal’s Guide for Higher Judicial Service Examination||Download Now|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LLB Examinations||Download Now|
|Mastering the National Admissions Test for Law||Download Now|
Top CLAT Coaching Institutes:
Candidates who are going to appear in CLAT entrance exam and looking for CLAT Coaching Institute can go through the list and get registered them in any CLAT Institute which will definitely help you to crack the exam and score better marks.
Read More: CLAT Coaching Institute
CLAT Exam Answer Key 2018:
Appearing candidates can also match their Answers with CLAT Answer Key which is going to be released after 4-5 days of exam. To access CLAT Answer Key, a candidate has to provide his/her Registered Email ID and Password. On this page we have also provided the direct Official Link to check the CLAT Exam Solution 2018…
Get Here: CLAT Entrance Exam Answer Key
CLAT Exam Result 2018:
Candidates who are going to participate in this exam and curious to get their CLAT exam result they may check the CLAT Result from the official website of CLAT i.e. www.clat.ac.in. You can get the whole procedure in order to get the CLAT Result by tapping on the underneath situated link…
Check Now: CLAT Result
18 national law universities (NLUs) consider CLAT scores for admissions to their under graduate program:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur (MNLU)
Get Best Answer: How to Choose A Law School
CLAT Counselling 2018:
Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will have to undergo through the further procedure that is centralized counselling organized by CLAT office in the first week of June 2018 tentatively. CLAT Counselling will be conducted in 4 rounds. Get complete details about the same by using the below given link…
Press Here: CLAT Counselling
CLAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Start of CLAT Exam 2018 Registration||01-01-2018|
|Last Date to submit CLAT online form||31-03-2018|
|Availability of CLAT Admit Card 2018||20-04-2018|
|CLAT Exam 2018 Date||13-05-2018|
|Availability of CLAT Answer Key||15-05-2018|
|Representation, if any, relating to exam, questions/ Key||16-05-2018 to 18-05-2018|
|Date for uploading the Amended Answer Key (if any)||26-05-2018|
|Declaration of CLAT Result (Merit List)||31-05-2018|
|Publication of 1st Allocation list||07-06-2018|
|Counselling Fee Payment (INR 50000) & Locking Seats||08-06-2018 to 12-06-2018|
|Release of 2nd Allotment List||16-06-2018|
|Counselling Fee Payment (INR 50000) & Locking Seats||17-06-2018 to 19-06-2018|
|Last date of withdrawal from the Admission Process||19-06-2018|
|Release of 3rd Allotment List||24-06-2018|
|Counselling Fee Payment (INR 50000) & Locking Seats||28-06-2018 to 30-06-2018|
|Release of Admission Status by NLU(s)||04-07-2018|
|CLAT Admission Process concludes on||06-07-2018|
Know Complete Details On CLAT Exam Here!!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Helpline: +91-612-2361114, +91-612-2361115
- Timings: 10:00 am to 04:00 pm on working days.
Through this Official Link get additional facts about CLAT Exam 2018. To get any further related information, you may visit our web portal recruitmentresult.com and also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates.